UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 – The Union Public Service Commission board released the recruitment notifications for 559 various Combined Medical Officer Posts. The applicants who had applied for the UPSC CMS Recruitment can get the direct link download your UPSC CMS Admit Card from here. To write the exam applicant must carry the UPSC Combined Medical Service Hall Ticket to the examination. It would be an essential document that contains all the vital information of the students and the exam. Hence Read our complete article will make the applicants know more about the UPSC CMS Admit Card release date, Exam Date, etc.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 – Overview
The higher authorities of the Union Public Service Commission will release the Admit Card online. Therefore the applicants need to provide valid credentials to download the latest UPSC CMS Hall Ticket from the official site. Hence the board is not updated exam date and Admit Card release date. Therefore we have updated the direct link of the UPSC Combined Medical Service Call letter below, and it will activate after the official update.
Check Now – Central Government Jobs
|Name of the Bank||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Medical Services Examination|
|Name of the post||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other|
|Number of vacancies||559|
|Exam Date||September 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Admit Card Date||September 2020 (Tentatively)|
Vital information Presented on UPSC CMS Hall Ticket
The Union Public Service Commission CMS Admit Card contains all essential information of the students and the exam. The applicants need to check and ensure the below-listed information presented on their UPSC CMS Exam Call Letter without any mistakes. If corrections and queries on UPSC CMS Admit Card? the applicants should reach out to the official support and everything corrected before the exam date.
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Along with UPSC CMS Exam Hall Ticket
As per the govt update, the candidates need to carry their Admit Card along with any one of the Original Government ID Proof. It avoids duplication before entering the exam hall. The candidates who failed to bring will not be allowed to write an exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- College/School Identity Card
- Pan Card
Check Now – UPSC Admit Card
Steps to download UPSC CMS Hall Ticket
To download UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam Admit Card, aspirants need to provide the required information that appeared on the screen. Along with that following, our download steps can quickly guide the applicants to get the UPSC CMS Exam Call letter.
- Click on the “UPSC CMS Admit Card” Link.
- Enter Valid Registration Number and Password.
- Tap on to the Submit Button.
- Now, the Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the essential information.
- Press download Option to get the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry with you for the exam.
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||Click Here|
|UPSC CMS Syllabus||Click Here|
|UPSC CMS Previous Paper||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Roles and Responsibilities of UPSC CMS Examination
- The UPSC Board releases the Admit Card online. It is the applicant’s responsibility to download UPSC CMS Admit Card before the last date.
- No candidates allowed to entire the exam without the valid UPSC Admit Card.
- After downloading, don’t make any changes to your UPSC CMS Hall Ticket.
- For correction and queries, applicants should contact the official support.
- Applicants should reach the exam venue 30 mins before the exam schedule.
- Electronic Gadgets strictly prohibited from carrying the inside exam hall.
- Due to the Covid-19 issue board, request the applicants to come for the exam with proper safety precautions.
We hope the given information is useful for the applicants to know more about the UPSC CMS Exam and the Hall Ticket. Hence stay connected with our official site @recruitment.guru for more upcoming updates. Kindly provide your valuable comments. We will revert you asap.