ZSI Admit Card | Download Junior Technical Assistant & Others @ zsi.gov.in – The Zoological Survey of India has decided to conduct the exam for the post of Junior Technical Assistant, Librarian, Information Assistant, Junior Zoological Assistant, Library Clerk, Office Attendant & Others for the 225 vacancies. Therefore the ZSI Exam will be conducted in July 2020 and the Zoological Survey of India Admit Card will be released in July 2020. Hence, the details in the admit card should match the details with the application form details.
ZSI Technical Assistant Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Zoological Survey of India|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Assistant, Librarian, Information Assistant, Junior Zoological Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Radio Technician & Others|
|No of Vacancies||225|
|Exam Date||July 2020|
|Admit Card Date||July 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Important Details on ZSI Admit Card 2020
Candidates who are going to take down the examination must get the ZSI Hall Ticket from here. The Zoological Survey of India will allow for the exam only the candidates who carrying the admit card. Therefore, the officials will not allow any of the students to the exam hall without the hall ticket. Candidates must check the below information should be presented on the ZSI Call Letter.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Zoological Survey of India Exam 2020
The board decides to conduct the exam on 10th June to 12th June 2020. Therefore, examiners can get the ZSI Syllabus & Previous Papers from the official portal. Download it and utilize the pdf files to prepare for the exams. Follow the rules & regulations stated in the ZSI Admit Card. It is an important document that has to be carried for all the examinations and the selection rounds conducted by the board.
Identity Proofs along with ZSI Exam Admit Card
Another important thing for the examination is to carry the Original Identity Proofs along with the ZSI Call Letter. Aspirants who are going to appear in the examination are suggested to carry any one of the original document issued by the Government of that respective state.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How to Download ZSI Hall Ticket 2020?
- Click on the ZSI Admit Card 2020.
- Enter the Registration Number and Password on the home page.
- Now enter the image in the box that is available on the page.
- Log in to get the ZSI Admit Card.
- Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials into the hall ticket which are asked.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once done with the checking Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Carry for the exam and for the upcoming selection rounds.
Direct Links to Download ZSI Exam Admit Card 2020
|ZSI Exam Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|