AFCAT Notification 2018-19 – Apply Online for Various Commissioned Officer Posts
AFCAT Notification 2018-19 Notification – Apply Online for Various Gazetted/Commissioned Officer Posts. Authorities of Indian Air Force invites online application from Indian men and women citizens to fill up various vacancies in Class-I Gazetted officers in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. Therefore, all eligible candidates can now start your online application process. However, the registration for online applications will open from 16th December 2017. Moreover, AFCAT Online application closes on 14th January 2018. AFCAT Online Examination is scheduled to be held on 25th February 2018. Thus, apply soon and be a part of AFCAT 2018. Also, read further to know more details about AFAT Notification 2018.
Air Force Common Admission Test 2018-19 Notification – Various Gazetted Officer Posts
Indian Air Force (IAF) invites online applications from all the eligible candidates through AFCAT 2018-19 Notification. It is a great opportunity for the job aspirants to learn a lot of things along with teaching. Air Force Common Admission Test 2018 for Commissioned Officer is the first step to recruit deserving candidates to fill up various vacancies. So, all the interested aspirants can apply for these Air Force Jobs before the last date i.e.14th January 2018 (Extended to 19-01-2018). However, below sections have details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, syllabus, previous papers, and other important details.
AFCAT Notification 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Name of the Examination||AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test)|
|Post Name||Gazetted Officer|
|Starting date to apply||16-12-2017|
|Closing date to apply||14-01-2018 (Extended to 19-01-2018)|
|Job Category||Air Force Jobs|
Here is the right time for all Air Force Job aspirants. Candidates can now start your application process for AFCAT 2018 Notification in order to fulfill their desire to be a part of Indian Air Force. Everyone’s dream is to serve our Country which is not so easy. Thus, all the aspirants can take up Air Force Common Admission Test 2018-19 in order to fulfill their dream of getting a job in Indian Air Force. AFCAT 2018 Notification is the latest Employment news for the candidates who are enthusiastically waiting to be a part of IAF Careers
Moreover, candidates must take up Air Force Common Admission Test 2018 to serve our country. Moreover, candidates must be very careful about the starting date and the last date. Aspirants must have completed their Graduation in relevant field with minimum marks form the recognized University. Candidates who meet the below provided eligibility can apply for Air Force Common Admission Test 2018. Also, to know more details about AFCAT 2018-19 visit @ afcat.cdac.in
AFCAT Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||SSC for Men &|
|205/19F/SSC/M & W|
|Ground Duty (Technical)|
Electronics and Aeronautical
|PC for Men and|
SSC for Men &
204/19T/SSC/M & W
|Ground Duty (Nontechnical)|
Logistics, Accounts and
|PC for Men &|
SSC for Men &
204/19G/SSC/M & W
|Flying||PC for Men &|
SSC for Men &
205/19F/SSC/M & W
|Ground Duty (Nontechnical)|
|PC for Men and|
SSC for Men &
204/19G/SSC/M & W
Indian Air Force recently released AFCAT 2018 Notification to provide employment opportunity to many job seekers and also to help Indian citizens to serve our country. Eligible candidates can apply for this AFCAT 2018-19 Exam and be a part of IAF Careers 2018. However, the advertisement notice is provided below. As per the notice, there are various vacancies available in different branches. So, the job seekers can make use of this wonderful opportunity and perform well in the exam.
AFCAT Notification 2018 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||16th December 2017|
|Starting Date||16th December 2017|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||14th January 2018 (Extended to 19 January 2018)|
|Date of Release of Admit Card||31st January 2018|
|AFCAT 2018 Exam Date||25th February 2018|
|Date of AFCAT 2018 Result Declaration||April 2018|
Firstly, you all know that AFCAT 2018-19 Notification is released. Did you ever miss a job through AFCAT in the previous year Indian Air Force Recruitment process? Don’t worry. Here is great news for the candidates who are waiting for Air Force Common Admission Test 2018-19 Jobs. Indian Air Force recently released job notification to recruit eligible candidates for Gazetted officer posts. Therefore, Hurry Up! Apply before the last date at the official website www.afcat.cdac.in of Air Force Common Admission Test. Moreover, the details regarding AFCAT Exam 2018-19 will be updated soon.
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT Notification 2018
Candidates applying for AFCAT Jobs 2018 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process.
Educational Qualification for AFCAT 2018 Notification :
- Flying Branch (Short Service Commission ) & NCC Special Entry: Must have secured 60% marks each in Physics and Maths in 12th or Equivalent Exam from a recognized board. Secured 60% marks in Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/Secured 60% marks in their B.E. or B.Tech Degree from a recognized University. (OR) Secured 60% marks in A and B Examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University. In case of NCC, candidates must have acquired NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate on or after 15 December 2015 apart from the above specified criteria.
- Ground Duty (Technical) (Both Short Service Commission and Permanent Commission): Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics): Applicants must possess a minimum of 60% marks in both Mathematics and Physics in 12th or equivalent exams. Also, the candidate must have passed a minimum 4-year degree (Graduation/PG/Integrated) in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university. (OR) Must have Cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual study with at least 60% marks. List of accepted disciplines has been published in the official notification. Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanics): Same as Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) except for the disciplines accepted (Check the notification for accepted disciplines).
- Ground Branch (Non-Technical): For Administration & Logistics: A graduate from a recognized university with a minimum 60% marks as aggregate in any discipline. (OR) Passed Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60% aggregate marks (at least) from a recognized university. For Accounts: Must hold a B.Com degree with at least 60% aggregate marks.
Age Limit to apply AFCAT Notification 2018:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
Flying Branch (Short Service Commission ) & NCC Special Entry:
- Candidate must be aged between 20 and 24 years as on 1st January 2019. Accordingly, aspirants must have been born after 2nd January 1995 and before 1st January 1999. However, Upper age relaxation of 2 years will be given for candidates with a valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA from India.
- 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2019 i.e. born between 02 January 1993 to 01 January 1999 (both
Ground Branch (Non-Technical):
- Should be aged between 20 and 26 years measured on 1st July 2019. Also, Candidates below the age of 25 years should be unmarried (windows & divorcee are also ineligible) at the time of course commencement i.e. January 2019. Married candidates above 25 years of age are permitted.
Application Fee for AFCAT 2018 Notification :
- However, payment must be done online through challan or other while applying.
Selection Process for AFCAT Notification 2018:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
The aspirants should be very careful while writing the test. Short listing of the candidates for the interview will be done purely based on their performance in the written exam. As there is a huge competition for the competitive examination, candidates should prepare for the examination properly. In the below sections, we have provided the syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers. The candidates can utilize them while preparing for the Exam. The AFCAT 2018 exam is scheduled to be held on 25th February 2018. Thus, prepare well and grab this great opportunity.
Pay Scale for AFCAT Notification :
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules of Indian Air Force.
- Level 10 ₹ 56100 – 110700, MSP ₹ 15500/-.
AFCAT 2018 Online Application
The candidates have to apply for AFCAT 2018 through online mode at the official website. Moreover, aspirants must upload scanned copies of your photographs & signatures in the appropriate format. The applicants are advised to recheck their entered details before they submit their applications.
How to Apply for AFCAT Notification2018 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, visit AFCAT Official website @ careerindianairforce.cdac.in
- On the main page, click on “CANDIDATE LOGIN ‘
- Then, click on NOT YET REGISTERED? REGISTER HERE
- Later, log in with necessary details.
- Selected the desired branch or post you are willing to apply for.
- Fill in necessary details like name, DOB, educational details and others.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, enclose scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Not that, an application must be submitted in prescribed format.
- Finally, Make the online payment of application fee and press submit button before 14-01-2018.
AFCAT Notification 2018 Important Links:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Link||Click Here|
|General Physical Standards||Get Here|
Consequently, applicants should submit the AFCAT Online application forms before the last date i.e. 14th January 2018. AFCAT 2018 Exam is scheduled to be held on 25th February 2018. Therefore, Keep visiting the website for more updates regarding Air Force Common Admission Test 2017-18. however, we help you with all the updates and latest information regarding AFCAT 2018-19 which is released by Indian Air Force.
An Examination pattern is a blueprint for the final examination. The candidates can get an idea about the question paper that will be given in the final exam. Air Force Common Admission Test 2018 vacancies Exam pattern for the upcoming examination.
AFCAT 2018 Syllabus – Gazetted Officer Exam 2017-18 Syllabus Pdf
Syllabus plays a prominent role in the competitive examination preparation. It gives a basic idea about the concepts covered in the exam. The aspirants can quickly grab an Air Force Common Admission Test Job if they prepare according to the concepts provided in the AFCAT 2018 syllabus. The candidates must be thorough with the topics that have high weightage in the examination. We have provided the Air Force Common Admission Test 2018 syllabus to help the candidates to achieve success.
- General Awareness.
- Verbal Ability in English.
- Numerical Ability.
- Computer Science.
- Electrical and Electronics.
However, the syllabus given above is only for reference purpose. It may vary with the official notification. We will keep updating the information as per the notice.
AFCAT 2018 Previous Papers
We all know that Practice makes man perfect. We can achieve anything with rigorous practice. So, the candidates who are dreaming to serve our country can achieve success easily by practicing the previous question papers. Some questions may come from the previous papers in the final examination. We have attached the previous papers link below so that the candidates can download the previous papers and prepare well for the AFCAT 2018 Examination. Competitive examination score can improve with rigorous practice.
Download AFCAT Previous Papers 2018 PDF
AFCAT 2018 Online Test
Every Exam needs hard work and effort so as this. To get qualify in Air Force Common Admission Test 2018 Exam, the students have to put in all efforts and study hard for it. To help you in this preparation we are here with Air Force Common Admission Test Online Test Series which offers free mock tests to improve the knowledge of the candidate. This series is based on the new and updated Exam pattern, syllabus, and if any new change is conferred, then it is updated with new pattern and questions in a short while.
AFCAT Mock Test 2018
Don’t be disappointed if you did not achieve success in the previous year Air Force Common Admission Test Recruitment process. Here are some preparation steps which helps the candidates to achieve success in AFCAT 2018 Recruitment. Below are some simple preparation steps for the aspirants applying for AFCAT 2018 vacancies.
- Initially, referring to the concepts given in the Air Force Common Admission Test Assistant Professor syllabus.
- After that, Check the test pattern
- Now, Download the AFCAT 2018 Jobs previous papers
- Practice as many questions as possible so that speed calculations can be done in the final examination.
- Finally, you can get a good result.
Candidates, You may study by joining the Online Coaching. With the help of that, you will practice with concepts, online practice tests, live classes, video lectures, online test series, and Previous year papers.
- The admit card for the AFCAT 2018 Jobs examination will issue by the Air Force Common Admission Test Authorities before 3 weeks from the date of commencement of examination i.e. on 31st January 20-18.
- The candidates should download the admit card and carry it to the examination venue.
- Also, identity proofs like Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driving Licence, etc.
- Aspirants should not attend the examination without the admit card.
AFCAT 2018 Admit Card
Air Force Common Admission Test decides the cut off marks for the shortlisted candidates for Exam. The cutoff decided on the various factors like the no of applicants appeared in the exam, difficulty level of the exam and others. Candidates who secured the overall and the sectional Air Force Common Admission Test 2018 Cutoff marks will select for the next step of the recruitment process.
AFCAT 2018 Cut Off Score
|AFCAT Written Exam||150/300|
However, The final destination of the Air Force Common Admission Test 2018 Recruitment process is the announcement of results. The officials will release the results. The aspirants can check the results on the official website by providing the user id and password.
- AFCAT 01 2018 results will be tentatively declared in the 1st week of April 2018.
- AFCAT 02 2018 results shall be out by the 1st week of October 2018.
- The candidates qualifying for the written examination will be allowed to appear for the SSB Interviews.
- However, candidates will be provided nearly 15 days to select a venue for SSB interviews out of 6 AFSB centers.
AFCAT Result 2017 PDF
Firstly, AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test. Indian Air Force conducts this Exam for selection of officers in all branches of the IAF (except medical and dental). Flying Branch (Short Service Commission only), Technical Branch (Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission) and Ground Duty Branch (Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission). AFCAT is conducted twice a year (in the month of February and August). The advertisement for the same is published in the months of December and June respectively.
Indian Air Force (IAF) – Air arm of the Indian armed forces. However, it is a complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks fourth amongst the air forces of the world. Its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during an armed conflict. Officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire which honored India’s aviation service during World War II with the prefix Royal. After India gained independence from the United Kingdom in 1947, the name Royal Indian Air Force kept and served in the name of Dominion of India. With the government’s transition to a Republic in 1950, the prefix Royal removed after only three years.
Know more about IAF – AFCAT
Moreover, Since 1950 the IAF involved in four wars with neighboring Pakistan and one with the People’s Republic of China. Additionally, Other major operations undertaken by the IAF include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghdoot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai. Also, the IAF’s mission expands beyond engagement with hostile forces, with the IAF participating in United Nations peacekeeping missions.
The President of India holds the rank of Supreme Commander of the IAF. The Chief of Air Staff, an air chief marshal, is a four-star officer and is responsible for the bulk of operational command of the Air Force. There is never more than one serving ACM at any given time in the IAF. The rank of Marshal of the Air Force has been conferred by the President of India on one occasion in history, to Arjan Singh. On 26 January 2002 Singh became the first and so far, the only five-star rank officer of the IAF.
AFCAT Notification 2018-19 Job Opportunities
Firstly, Indian Air Force has various new Openings for the year 2018-19. However, the Vacancies available are for Commissioned Officer Posts in different branches. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates whose meet the age limit can apply for AFCAT Notification 2018. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding AFCAT Jobs 2018. However, Indian Air Force is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding AFCAT Vacancy 2018 on this page. Also, check details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about AFCAT Job Vacancy 2018.