AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019
AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2019 – Walk-in for 65 Senior Resident Vacancies. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has planned for a walk-in to select eligible candidates for the Senior Resident Post. Accordingly, 75 vacancies are allotted for Senior Resident post under various departments. Interested aspirants check eligibility conditions of AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2019 Notification in this article. Eligibles can attend the walk-in at 14th & 15th October 2019.
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2019. Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Interview. Selected aspirants will be recruited for 11 months on a contractual basis. Individual willing to apply for the AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs ensure with your eligibility before applying for the Senior Resident Vacancy in AIIMS.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 Notification – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||65|
|Mode of Application||Walk-in-Interview Mode|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||14th & 15th October 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Jodhpur, Rajasthan|
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2019 – Department Wise Vacancy Details
|Department Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Anesthesiology and Critical Care||04|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||02|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||02|
|Medical Oncology / Haematology||02|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||04|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||02|
|Trauma & Emergency (Medical)||04|
|Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 – Sr. Resident Jobs
AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs – Educational Qualification:
|Department Name||Educational Qualification|
|Anesthesiology and Critical Care||MD / DNB (Anaesthesiology)|
|Biochemistry||MD / DNB (Biochemistry) / M.Sc. (Biochemistry) with Ph.D|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||M.Ch./DNB (Burn & Plastic Surgery)|
|Cardiothoracic Surgery||M.Ch./DNB (CTVS)|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||DM/DNB (Endocrinology)|
|General Medicine||MD/DNB (General Medicine)|
|General Surgery||MS/DNB (General Surgery)|
|Medical Oncology / Haematology||DM/DNB (Medical Oncology) / DM / DNB (Haematology)|
|Nuclear Medicine||MD/DNB (Nuclear Medicine)|
|Pediatric Surgery||M.Ch/DNB (Paediatric Surgery)|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||MD/DNB (PMR)|
|Physiology||MD/DNB (Physiology) / M.Sc. (Physiology) with Ph.D|
|Pulmonary Medicine||MD/DNB (Pulmonary Medicine)|
|Surgical Gastroenterology||M.Ch/DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)|
|Surgical Oncology||M.Ch/DNB (Surgical Oncology)|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||MD/DNB (Transfusion Medicine / Pathology)|
|Trauma & Emergency (Medical)||MD/ DNB (Medicine/ Geriatric Medicine/ Emergency Medicine)|
|Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)||MS/DNB (General Surgery)/M.Ch (Trauma Surgery and Critical Care)|
Age Limit for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs:
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 05 Years
- PWD Candidates – 10 Years
AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs – Salary Details:
- Rs. 18,750 + Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non-Practicing Allowance) + other usual Allowances or
- Revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable – Level – 11 of the Matrix – Pre-Revised PB – 3, entry pay of the Rs. 67,700 + NPA + usual allowance admissible under rules
AIIMS Recruitment Jodhpur: Application Fee:
- Pay the fee either through Demand draft or Cheque in favor of “AIIMS, Jodhpur” payable at Jodhpur or deposit as cash at the time of Interview.
- General Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Candidates – Rs. 800/-
AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Selection Process:
How to Apply Offline for AIIMS Recruitment Jodhpur 2019?
- Download the AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Application Form given below.
- Fill the blanks with the basic details in the application form.
- Attach photocopies of necessary documents as mentioned in Notification.
- Attach the demand draft proof with the application form.
- Re-Check with the details entered in the Application Form.
- Appear for the Walk-in with the duly filled application form and essentials documents at the scheduled time and date.
Essential documents to be brought during the interview:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (Passport/Birth Certificate/Driving License).
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of PAN Card and Bank Passbook (At the time of Joining for only selected candidates).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- Educational Certificate (MBBS/BDS/M.Sc/MD/DNB/MS/MDS/Ph.D/DM/M.Ch degree certificate).
- Attempt and Internship Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council & DCI for Dentistry candidates.
- Experience Certificate.
- FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduate).
Medical College of AIIMS,
Basni Industrial Area, Phase-2,
Jodhpur, Rajasthan – 342005.
Walk-in-Interview Dates for AIIMS Vacancy in Jodhpur 2019
|Department Name||Walk-in Date|
|Cardiology/ Endocrinology & Metabolism/ General Medicine Medical Oncology / Haematology/ Nephrology/ Neurology/ Pulmonary Medicine/ Pediatrics/ Psychiatry/ Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank/ Trauma & Emergency (Medical)||14th October 2019 (10.00 AM)|
|Biochemistry/ Physiology/ Pharmacology/ Anesthesiology and Critical Care/ Burns & Plastic Surgery/ Cardiothoracic Surgery/ General Surgery/ Neurosurgery/ Nuclear Medicine/ Orthopaedics/ Paediatrics Surgery/ Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/ Surgical Gastroenterology/ Surgical Oncology/ Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)/ Urology||15th October 2019 (10.00 AM)|
Important Links for Jodhpur AIIMS Notification 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the Six AIIMS set up by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the point of revising territorial uneven characters in quality tertiary level social insurance in the nation and achieving independence in alumni and postgraduate medicinal training. PMSSY wanted to set up 6 new AIIMS like establishments in underserved regions of the nation.
These foundations are being set up by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the first All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi which grants both undergrad and postgraduate therapeutic instruction in the entirety of its branches and related fields, alongside nursing and paramedical preparing to unite in one spot instructive offices of the most noteworthy request for the preparation of workforce in all parts of human services activity. The AIIMS family developed with the enlistment of Faculty individuals who have drudged enthusiastically and
Other Important Jobs:
|Notification Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|ONGC Recruitment||1000+ – AEE, Chemist, Programming Officer & Other||[30-04-2020]|
|BSF Recruitment||397 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|AIIMS Recruitment||869 – Nursing Officer, Sr Resident||[15-12-2019]|
|Air India Recruitment||323 – AME, Aircraft Technician & Other||[30-11-2019]|
|AASL Recruitment||163 – Crew Controller, Supervisor, Sr Trainee & Others||[13-11-2019]|
|HDFC Bank Recruitment||5,000 – Future Bankers Program (FBP)||[31-10-2019]|
|AIESL Recruitment||550 – AME, Aircraft Technician & Other||[24-10-2019]|
|SSC Recruitment||1350 – JE, Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|SSB Recruitment||356 – Sub Inspectors (SI) & Constable Gd||[15-10-2019]|
|SSC Recruitment||8300+ – MTS & Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|