- 1 AIIMS Delhi Recruitment – Notification for 33 Jr. Resident Vacancies – aiims.edu
- 2 AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Details – AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
AIIMS Notification has recently published an advertisement for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Posts with 33 Vacancies on 1st August. The last date for submission of the application on 16th August. The Aspirants who dreamed of being part of AIIMS Delhi Recruitment can be selected through Interview. The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through Offline. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e., vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Venue here. – www.aiims.edu
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment – Notification for 33 Jr. Resident Vacancies – aiims.edu
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has issued an employment notification for filling Non-academic posts in Delhi, India. The work candidates who planned to apply for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) positions must check the eligibility conditions before they apply. The aspirants to participate in AIIMS Delhi Recruitment have to download the notification in which the application form attached to it. Follow the below-shown procedure of how to apply. For more details regarding how to implement, follow below mentioned procedure. The applicants should have passed MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
AIIMS Notification 2016 Details
The Job hunters who are intended to work in AIIMS Delhi Recruitment can get their required details here. The applicants searching for Latest Central Government jobs of AIIMS Delhi Govt jobs follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Official Website: www.aiims.edu
Total No of Vacancies: 33
Job Location: India
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Category: Central Government jobs
AIIMS Vacancies Details
The job holders who are willing to apply, have to check the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Posts|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
|Emergency Medicine||25 Posts|
|Emergency Medicine (TC)||01 Posts|
|Pediatrics (Casualty)||02 Posts|
|Surgery (Trauma Centre)||05 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for All India Institute of Medical Sciences
For recruitment, of AIIMS vacant posts the aspirants must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Qualification for AIIMS Recruitment:
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including Internship completion) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those aspirants who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date 24.08.2016 will be considered.
- For detailed information check the notification link given below.
Pay Scale according to AIIMS Notification:
- The Aspirant who selected as Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Posts post will get the payment of Rs. 15,600/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month with all allowances including NPA.
AIIMS Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Selection Process:
The Eligible and Interested individuals for AIIMS Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in Interview.
How to apply for AIIMS Vacancies 2016
The Eligible jobholders of AIIMS Delhi Recruitment have to apply for these posts through Offline, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go for AIIMS website www.aiims.edu (OR)
- Click on the below provided links for Notification.
- Thereby download the official notification with attached Notification in it.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply from Notification.
- Take hard copies of Application form.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Finally, Send this Application form after verifying details to below mentioned address.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110608.
- The Advertisement Released date: 01/08/2016.
- The deadline for submission of Form: 16/08/2016.
- The Walk-in-Interview Date: 23/08/2016.
Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Hall,
AIIMS, New Delhi.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the shown below.
AIIMS Delhi Asst Professor Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of April 2016. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi has published this advertisement under Advt No 02/2016(FC) to fill 91 vacancies of faculty posts of Assistant Professor and Lecturer in Nursing on a regular basis. Aspirants who were searching for Latest Medical Jobs can apply for these AIIMS Delhi Faculty Posts released under AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment through AIIMS Delhi Lecturer Recruitment 2016.
The Online Application will be active from 11th April 2016 to 20th May 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.aiims.edu or www.aiimsexams.org for more details regarding the AIIMS Delhi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016. The Last Date to receive the hard copy of Application for AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2016 is 4th June 2016. Other details like AIIMS Delhi Asst Professor Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi Recruitment 2016 is mentioned below.
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Details – AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Professor||89 Posts|
|2.||Lecturer in Nursing||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Delhi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for AIIMS Delhi Faculty Recruitment
- Maximum Age: 50 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OH/Government Servants – 5 years, OBC Candidates – 3 years.
Educational Qualification for AIIMS Delhi Assistant Professor Jobs
- For Assistant Professor: Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree in relevant subjects and with relevant experience.
- For Lecturer in Nursing: Applicants must have Masters Degree in Nursing from a recognized Institution/ University.
AIIMS Delhi Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor and Lecturer in Nursing.
Number of Vacancies: 91 Posts.
Probation Period: Two years.
Official Website: www.aiims.edu or www.aiimsexams.org.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment released under AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- For General / OBC Category Candidates: Rs 500/-.
- For SC/ST/OH candidates: Rs 100/-.
- For Assistant Professor: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of 8,000/-.
- Lecturer in Nursing: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of 6,600/-.
AIIMS Delhi Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11/04/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20/05/2016.
- Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 04/06/2016.
AIIMS Delhi Online Application – www.aiimsexams.org
Application form for this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment released under AIIMS Delhi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 11th April 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the AIIMS Delhi Lecturer post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 20th May 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through online mode.
- Submit the application form before completion of the last date.
- Send Application along with relevant documents to the below mentioned address on or before the last date.
To Apply Online for AIIMS Delhi Asst Professor Recruitment 2016, Click the below link.
Documents to be Submitted along with Application Form:
- Self attested copies of Degree Certificates.
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
- Covering Letter which appears after submission of online application.
The Assistant Administrative Officer,
Administrative Block, 1st Floor,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029.