AIIMS LDC Recruitment 2017 Notification
AIIMS LDC Recruitment 2017: All Indian Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), will publish a new job notification for the recruitment of various vacancies every year. This time AIIMS Officials has published AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2017 for 69 Various Jobs. The AIIMS Delhi Job 2017 has come up to hire job seekers for Technician Grade- II, Lower Division Clerk Posts. Interested candidates can apply online for these posts on or before the last date as per the AIIMS LDC Notification 2017. In this page, you can get various details of AIIMS Lower Division Clerk Recruitment like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply steps. We will update the AIIMS LDC Vacancy for these posts when the officials of All Indian Institute of Medical Science released the AIIMS LDC Recruitment 2017 Notification.
AIIMS LDC Recruitment – www.aiims.edu
|Name of the Board||All Indian Institute of Medical Science|
|No of Vacancies||69|
|Name of the Posts||Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-II, Lower Divison Clerk|
|Category||Govt Jobs in Delhi|
|Start Date||Update Soon|
|End Date||Update Soon|
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-II||09|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||60|
Eligibility Details of AIIMS LDC Jobs 2017
Candidates who would like to work in All India Institute of Medical Science should possess the following eligibility criteria as per the AIIMS LDC Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-II: Candidates should complete B.Sc. or Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with 2 Years of experience in Operating Radiotherapy – equipment in an established center.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Candidates should complete the 10th or 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institute with 5 years of minimum service experience and can write 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
[ Click Here for Central Government Jobs ]
The age limit details for the ESIC Puducherry Jobs as follows,
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-II: The candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): The candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 27 years.
Other All India Institute of Medical Science Jobs 2017 Details
The selection process for the AIIMS LDC Recruitment 2017 as follows,
- Technical: Written Test.
- LDC: Written Examination and Skill Test.
The applicant wants to apply for the above job role have to pay a certain amount,
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs 500/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs 100/-.
[ Read Latest Employment News ]
The selected individuals can get a good pay as per the AIIMS LDC Job Vacancy 2017.
- Technical (Radiotherapy) Grade-II: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with GP of Rs 4,200/-.
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- with GP of Rs 1,900/-.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Visit the official website i.e., www.aiims.edu.in
- Find the AIIMS LDC Recruitment 2017 Notification Pdf link and click on it.
- Read the AIIMS LDC Notification carefully.
- If you are eligible, then click on AIIMS Recruitment 2017 apply online link.
- Fill the AIIMS LDC Job Recruitment 2017 application form with required details.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Start Date: Update Soon.
- End Date: Update Soon.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|