AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs 2020: Apply 14 Warden (House Keeper) Vacancies. Online applications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up following posts of Warden & Jr. Warden on Direct Recruitment Basis in AIIMS, Rishikesh, Uttarkhand. Interested aspirants can download the official notification from the below section. Moreover, applicants are suggested to apply for the posts from 14th September 2020. The last date to submit the application is on or before 28th September 2020.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020
Candidates who want to apply for the AIIMS Vacancy can get the Apply Online Link at the end of the webpage. Therefore, he/ she is suggested to go through the eligibility details from the official notification pdf. All the applicants should make sure with the last date and send the application form along with the attested documents. Applying candidates must undergo the Age limit and all the eligibility criteria.
AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh|
|Number of Vacancies||14 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Warden & Jr. Warden|
|Starting date of application||14th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||28th September 2020|
|Job Category||Uttarakhand Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Warden (Hostel Warden)||04|
|Junior Warden (House Keepers)||10|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020
From the eligibility section, aspirants can get the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Details, etc. Moreover, candidates are suggested to go through the upcoming details before applying for the posts.
- Warden (Hostel Warden): Graduate from a recognized University/Institute. Diploma/Certificate in Housekeeping/Material Management/Public Relations/Estate Management.
- Junior Warden (House Keepers): Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent.
<< Also Check: IBPS Clerk X Recruitment – 2557 Openings>>
- Minimum Age Limit – 30 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 45 years
- Warden (Hostel Warden): Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4200 [Level 06 as per 7th CPC (Rs.35400-Rs. 112400)].
- Junior Warden (House Keepers): Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 1900 [Level 02 as per 7th CPC (Rs.19900-Rs. 63200)].
AIIMS Rishikesh Application Fee Details:
- Candidates who are interested in these jobs should refer to the official notification for the application fees.
How to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs 2020?
- Download the AIIMS Rishikesh notification in the below section
- Read all the details and apply if you are eligible
- If eligible, click the AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs apply online link
- Start filling all the details asked for
- Make sure you attach documents in the prescribed format
- Pay the application fee as applicable
- Click on submit to complete your Recruitment process
- Take a print out of the application form and capture the unique applicant ID for future reference
Important Dates for AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28th September 2020|
Important Links for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs 2020
PNB Recruitment – Apply 535 Vacancy
SSB Recruitment – Apply 1522 Vacancy
BIS Recruitment – Apply 171 Vacancy
NCB Recruitment – Apply 101 Vacancy
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh
AIIMS Rishikesh is one of the SIX Apex human services organizations being set up by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the point of rectifying the provincial awkward nature in quality tertiary level social insurance in the nation and accomplishing independence in graduate and postgraduate clinical instruction and preparing, the PMSSY intended to set up 6 new AIIMS foundations in underserved regions of the nation.
These organizations are being set up by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the first All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi which confers both undergrad and postgraduate clinical training in the entirety of its branches and related fields.