- 1 AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy Details – Technical Posts
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Rishikesh AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for Group B Technical Posts
- 1.2 All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 AIIMS Rishikesh Group B Posts Application Form
- 1.4 Download AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – Group B Technical Posts
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently on 6th January 2016 by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh. 86 Group B Technical Vacancies are going to be filled by Rishikesh AIIMS on Contractual Basis. Candidates searching for the Latest Medical Jobs in India may attend the walk-in interview for the Rishikesh AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for Technical Posts conducted from 14th January 2016 to 16th January 2016. Applicant should reach before 11 AM on the scheduled date of Interview. On the Date of Interview, Candidates should bring the filled Application along with the required Documents. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 are available below.
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy Details – Technical Posts
Job Role: Group B (Technical Posts).
Total Vacancies: 86 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Technical Assistant / Technician||69 Posts|
|2.||Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor)||09 Posts|
|3.||Technical Officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist)||03 Posts|
|4.||Technical Prosthetics or Orthotics||01 Post|
|5.||Audiometry Technician (ENT)||01 Post|
|6.||Technical Officer (Dental)/Dental Technician||03 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Rishikesh AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for Group B Technical Posts
Educational Qualification for AIIMS Rishikesh Technician Recruitment
- Technical Prosthetics or Orthotics: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Prosthetics & Orthotics from a Institution /University recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India and should have 2 years experience in the field.
- Technical Officer (Dental)/Dental Technician: Candidates should possess 10+2 with Science from a recognized University/ Board and should have Diploma (minimum 2 years duration) from a recognized institution in Dental Hygiene or Dental Mechanic or Maxillofacial prosthesis and Orthodontic appliances and should have 5 Years experience.
- Technical Officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist): B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University /Institution with 5 years experience in the relevant field.
- Audiometry Technician (ENT): B.Sc. Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized Institute / University.
- Technical Assistant / Technician: B. Sc. In Medical Lab Technology or equivalent with 5 years experience in the concerned field (or) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent 8 years experience in the concerned field.
- Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor): B. Sc. In Medical Lab Technology or equivalent with 10 years experience in the concerned field.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh.
Official Website: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
Total Vacancies: 86 Posts.
Name of the Post: Group B (Technical Posts).
Job Location: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 will be shortlisted based on their performance in Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the Application fee by Demand Draft Drawn in favor of AIIMS Rishikesh payable at Rishikesh.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
|Technical Prosthetics or Orthotics||14/01/2016 (Thursday)|
|Technical Officer (Dental)/Dental Technician|
|Technical Officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist)|
|Audiometry Technician (ENT)|
|Technical Assistant / Technician||15/01/2016 (Friday)|
|Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor)||16/01/2016 (Saturday)|
AIIMS Rishikesh Group B Posts Application Form
Candidates interested in applying for the Technical Jobs in AIIMS Rishikesh can Download the application at the AIIMS Rishikesh Official website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in. You can also Download the AIIMS Rishikesh Technician Application Form Directly from our website. The Application form is attached below in our site.
How to Apply:
Fill the Downloaded Application in Prescribed format and carry it along with the required Original Documents at the Time of Interview. (No application form will be received by post/courier).
Documents to be produced at the Time of Interview:
- Age proof.
- Residence Proof.
- Qualification proof.
- NOC document (if applicable).
- Age Relaxation Document.
- Experience certificate (if any).
- Application fee in the form of demand draft.
- Any other relevant document to support your candidature.
Venue of Interview:
Recruitment cell, All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS),
Virbhadra Marg, Pashulok,