- 1 Air India Vacancy Details – AICL Airline Attendant Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Air India Express Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Air India Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 1st March 2016. Air India Charters Limited had been published this advertisement to fill 100 vacancies of Airline Attendant posts on contract basis for three years. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under Air India Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these AICL Airline Attendant Jobs in Kozhikode/ Mangalore/ Kochi/ Thiruvananthapuram/Any other base as per company’s requirement through Air India Express Recruitment 2016. The Air India Online application will be available on the site from 1st March 2016 to 21st March 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.airindiaexpress.in for more details regarding the Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like Air India Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. of AICL Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Air India Vacancy Details – AICL Airline Attendant Jobs
Name of the Post: Airline Attendant posts.
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Air India Express Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Air India Charters Limited Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 24 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST categories and 3 years for OBC Categories as per the rules of the Air India Express.
Educational Qualification for AICL Recruitment
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 exam from any recognized Board or University.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible.
- Applicants should be fluent in English, Hindi, and one or more Indian languages.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who were proficient in Malayalam.
Air India Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Air India Express.
Name of the Post: Airline Attendant posts.
No. of posts: 100.
Mode of Application: Online.
Official Website: www.airindiaexpress.in
Contract Period: 3 years.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are willing to apply for these AICL Airline Attendant Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Group Dynamics test.
- Personality Assessment.
- Personal Interview.
- Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment references.
- Male: 165 cms ( 5’ 5” ).
- Female: 157.5 cms ( 5’ 2” ).
- Starting date for filling online application: 01/03/2016.
- Last date for submission of the online application: 21/03/2016.
Application fee: Application fee for attendant posts should be payable by Demand Draft in the favor of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai. The DD should be issued only from any Nationalized Bank.
- For Unreserved category: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST categories: Nil.
- During Training period, candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.10,000/-.
- After Training Period, candidates will get Salary of Rs.31,880/-.
Air India Online Application – www.airindiaexpress.in
Application form for these AICL Airline Attendant Jobs released under Air India Express Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online was already activated on 1st March 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 21st March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.airindiaexpress.in
- Select Careers tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Recruitment of Cabin Crew link.
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Select Apply Online tab for the online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Make fee payment through Demand Draft payable at Mumbai.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Download AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
AICL Airline Attendant Online application