- 1 Air India Express Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Air India Express Vacancy Details
- 3 Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Air India Express Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards of Air India Express Airlines Recruitment 2015
- 6 Results of Air India Express Recruitment 2015
- 7 Download Air India Express Attendant Recruitment 2015 Official Notification PDF
Air India Express Recruitment 2015 Notification
Air India Express Recruitment 2015 Notification was released on 12th August 2015. Air India Express has released this notification to fill 193 vacancies in Attendant jobs. Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for any of these posts released under Air India Express Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these Attendant posts on or before the last date. The notification for Air India Express Recruitment 2015 is available in our site. The closing date of online application is 2nd September 2015.
Air India Express is the India’s first International Airline started in May 2004. It is a low-cost airline subsidiary of Air India with head quarters in Cochin and base at Thiruvananthapuram. It has about 175 flights per week and operates services to Middle East and Southeast Asia regions. It provides free standardized meals and on-board entertainment facilities. It conducts recruitment every year for recruiting candidates in large numbers. Recently it has released Air India Express Recruitment 2015 notification for recruiting 193 attendant posts. Candidates who wish to get Air India Jobs can apply to these posts before the completion of last date through Air India Express Recruitment 2015 notification.
Air India is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 193 Airline Attendant vacancies. Candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Air India Express Recruitment 2015 notification available in our site. Aspirants who are searching for Government jobs in India can grab this opportunity. Candidates can also check the official website www.airindiaexpress.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Air India Express Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Air India Express Vacancy Details
Air India Charters Limited has released notification for 193 attendant posts through Air India Express Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please follow the table below for Air India Express vacancy details. Refer the notification for category wise vacancies.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for these Jobs in Airlines under Air India Express Recruitment 2015 should met the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given in our site is as per the given notification.
Age Limit of Air India Express Recruitment:
Candidates applying for Airline Attendant jobs under Air India Express recruitment should met the below age limit.
- Minimum age : 18 years.
- Maximum age: 24 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of Air India Express Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for Accountant posts released under Air India Express Recruitment 2015 should have passed 10 + 2 / HSC from recognized board /University.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible.
- Candidates should be fluent in English, Hindi and one or more Indian languages.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who were proficient in Malayalam.
Air India Express Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Air India Express.
Name of the posts: Airline Attendant posts.
No. of posts: 193.
Mode of application: Online.
Official Website: www.airindiaexpress.in
- Starting date for online application: 13/08/2015.
- Last date for online application: 02/09/2015.
Application fee: Application fee for attendant posts should be payable by Demand draft in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai.
- For Unreserved candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST candidates: No application fee.
- Group Dynamics test.
- Personality Assessment.
- Personal Interview.
- Pre-employment Medical Examination.
- During Training period, candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs.10,000/-.
- After Training Period, candidates will get Salary of Rs.31,880/-.
Application form: Application for attendant posts of Air India Express Recruitment 2015 will be available in the official website.
How to apply: Candidates applying for these jobs released under Air India Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps for applying online.
- Log on to the official website www.airindiaexpress.in
- Click on careers page tab and select the application form of relevant post.
- Before applying online, you must have valid email id and scanned passport size photograph.
- Fill the form in the given format.
- Make payment through Demand Draft in favor of Air India Charters Limited, Mumbai.
- Take printouts of given documents for future use.
Admit Cards of Air India Express Airlines Recruitment 2015
After the closing date of online application, Air India Express Recruitment 2015 Admit cards are available in the official website. Candidates should login to the official website, open the careers page and download the admit cards of Air India Express 2015 using the given link. Admit cards of Air India Recruitment 2015 will be available few days before the recruitment.
Results of Air India Express Recruitment 2015
After the recruitment process has completed, Air India Express will release the results of Air India Express Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for airline attendant posts should check the official website for results. The complete details of Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2015 results will be announced in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.