Air India Notification has recently published for Consultant and Officer posts with 74 Vacancies. All the Eligible candidates for these posts can apply through Offline. The Advertisement about Air India Recruitment released on 4th August. The Aspirants who planned to apply for Air India Jobs can get their required information here. The closing date for application submission to mentioned address will be on 24th August. The applicant determination for Consultant and Officer jobs of Air India jobs by their execution in Interview. For more insights about Indian Airways recruitment like vacant posts, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates available here. – airindia.in
Air India Jobs Notification 2016 for 74 Vacancies @airindia.in
Air India has issued an employment notification for filling 74 vacancies in Mumbai, Delhi based on Air India Requirement. The work seekers who are interested in these jobs can participate in Air India Recruitment procedure. The job hunters have to send the dully filled application form along with self-attested documents as mentioned in Air India Notification. For that, the candidate has to download the notification for reference and Instructions to apply. The aspirants who are willing to apply for these Air India Jobs must check the eligibility conditions. The applicants should have minimum 10+2, Graduation. The age limit will be according to the offered posts which shown below in detail. The eligible candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 1000/- for General/ Un-Reserved Candidates.
Air India Careers
The Air India (Air India) headquartered in New Delhi. Air India has major domestic hubs at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai and secondary hubs at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata, and Chennai International Airport. The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the Air India Jobs Vacancies. The candidates who are desired to utilize have to apply through authority site of Air India and send the filled form to given location along with relevant documents at the very last date. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Consultant and Officer posts can grab this excellent opportunity.
For further details about Air India Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Air India Job Openings 2016 Details
The Contenders who are intended to work in Air India Jobs can get their required details here. The applicants who are searching for latest Central Government jobs in Air India Jobs follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Air India
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Total No of Vacancies: 74 posts.
Job Postings: Delhi/ Kolkata/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai/ Chennai
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Category: Central Government jobs
Air India Vacancy Details
The Applicants who are willing to apply for Indian Air force jobs, have to check the Air India Notification Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
Name of the Posts
Location wise Vacant Posts
|Consultant (Licence) – FS (Pilot)||01||01||–||–||–|
|Emergency Response Officer||05||06||01||–||01|
|EMS IT Officer Level- I||–||01||–||–||–|
|EMS IT Officer Level I (B1)||–||02||–||–|
|EMS IT Officer Level- II||–||01||–||–||–|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India
The work seekers of employment in Air India Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Age Limit for Air India Recruitment:
Name of the Posts
Age Limit as on 1st August
|Consultant (Licence) – FS (Pilot)||Maximum 62 Years|
|Consultant- FS||Maximum 62 Years|
|Consultant (Auditor)||Maximum 62 Years|
|QMS Officer||Maximum 35 Years|
|Emergency Response Officer||Maximum 62 Years|
|Consultant- SMS||Maximum 62 Years|
|SMS Officer||Maximum 62 Years|
|EMS Officer||Maximum 62 Years|
|EMS IT Officer Level- I||Maximum 35 Years|
|EMS IT Officer Level I (B1)||Maximum 35 Years|
|EMS IT Officer Level- II||Maximum 35 Years|
|DMS Officer||Maximum 35 Years|
Qualification for Air India:
- Consultant (Licence) – FS (Pilot), Consultant- FS: The candidates should have minimum 10+2 passed.
- Consultant (Auditor): Aspirant must possess Graduation in any discipline with Certified Auditor in Safety / QMS / Quality Assurance / Quality Control etc. and having worked in any of the disciplines such as Pilot / Engineer / Flight
Engineer / Navigator / Flight Despatcher / Airline Instructor Cabin Crew Member etc.
- Refer notification for other posts qualification requirements with experience details for offered jobs.
Pay Scale in Air India Careers:
- The basic pay for Consultant (Licence) – FS (Pilot): Rs. 1,75,000/- to Rs. 2,00,000/- Approx.
- The salary for Consultant- FS: Rs. 1,25,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- Approx.
- The pay scale for Consultant (Auditor), Emergency Response Officer, Consultant- SMS, EMS Officer, EMS IT Officer Level- I, EMS IT Officer Level I (B1): Rs. 40000/-
- Check the notification for detailed information about salaries according to Air India Vacant posts.
Air India Recruitment 2016
- If the Candidates satisfy eligibility criteria then he/she can apply for Indian Airways vacant posts for that one have to pay the fee of Rs. 1000/- For General/Un-Reserved Candidates and No Fee For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
Selection Process in Airline India jobs:
- The Eligible candidates applied for Air India Recruitment of Air India will undergo selection process through Interview.
How to apply for Consultant and Officer Posts of Air India Recruitment
The Eligible job seekers of Air India Jobs can apply for these posts through Offline, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go for Air India Official website airindia.in. (OR)
- Directly click on the links given below for Notification and Application form.
- Thereby download the official notification provided below
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for Consultant and Officer jobs.
- Take hard copies of notification along with application form attached to it.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Attest all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Send this Application and documents to the below mentioned address
Air India Limited: Western Region,
3rd Floor, Canteen Annexe Bldg.,
Old Airport, Kalina,
Santa Cruz East, Mumbai 400029
- The Advertisement Released date: 04/08/2016
- The closing date for application form submission: 24/08/2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which given below.