Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019-20 – 104 Job Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Apply Link|
|Law Clerks||104||Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Vacancy 2019|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019-20: Allahabad High Court Judicature has published the official advertisement notification for 104 Law Clerks Vacancies for a contract of 01 years. Interested and eligible fresh law graduates can apply Offline for High Court of Allahabad Job Vacancies from 8th July 2019 to 8th August 2019 @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in. However, AHC Application Form is available below. Interested Applicants can go through the full notification and apply for the vacancies according to the desired qualification. Scroll down to know more details
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019-20
Applicants who are eagerly waiting to apply for the High Court Vacancies it is a great opportunity to apply for the Allahabad High Court Jobs 2019 as recently they have published the job notifications. Candidates can get here all the details related to High Court Allahabad Recruitment 2019 like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Vacancy, Selection Process & PayScale. Go through the full notification to apply for the vacancies accordingly. Apply for Allahabad High Court Job 2019 through its official website @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in. Stay in touch with us to get more updated about Allahabad High Court New Vacancy 2019.
AHC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of the Board||Allahabad High Court|
|Advertisement No.||01/ Law Clerk (Trainee)/19|
|Name of the Post||Law Clerks (Trainee)|
|No of Vacancies||104|
|Application Starting Date||8th July 2019|
|Last Date to fill the Application||8th August 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
|Job Category||UP Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Allahabad High Court Vacancy 2019-2020 Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
Applicants willing to apply for www.allahabadhighcourt.in Vacancy 2019 can check the eligibility criteria, educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, official Notification, official website link and so on in the below article.
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing, and Computer Operations.
Age Limit for High Court Recruitment 2019 UP
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 26 Years
Selection procedure for UP High Court Vacancy 2019 is as follows,
- Interview only
Allahabad High Court Offline Application Fee
- Please Refer Official Notification Provided Below.
- Rs.15,000/- per month with no dearness allowances or any other allowances
Nature of Work:
- The successful candidates will be attached with Hon’ble Judges sitting at Allahabad and Lucknow Bench, Lucknow and shall discharge duties under directions of Their Lordships.
- Basically, the Law Clerk (Trainee) will be required to carry out search and research on legal points and principles as desired by the Hon’ble Judge with whom he/she remains attached.
- He/she shall assist the Hon’ble Judge in searching out case law, articles, papers and other relevant material required by the Hon’ble Judges in the discharge of judicial as well as administrative
- Besides attending the Chambers of Hon’ble Judges, the Law Clerk (Trainee) may also be asked to be present in Court during the hearing of the arguments, take down or prepare notes in Court.
- The research work assigned to Law Clerk (Trainee) may include performing legal research, drafting memorandums and opinion, comments on statutes, relevant to questions of law.
- Assistance from the Law Clerk (Trainee) may also be taken in proper maintenance of the case files. Assistance in administrative functioning of the Judge shall also be desirable which shall include maintaining administrative files, preparation of research of academic papers, maintaining a record of judgments, the points of law decided in various judgments by a Judge, maintenance of records regarding administrative correspondence, etc.
- Apart from the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities enumerated above, the Law Clerk (Trainee) shall perform any other duty as assigned by the Judge concerned with regard to His judicial and administrative functions.
- The nomenclature ”Law Clerk (Trainee)” makes it abundantly clear that they shall be imparted training with regard to procedure and substantive law to assist the Hon’ble Judges in discharging their judicial and administrative functions.
- The Law Clerk (Trainee) will also be provided the schedule of training and the details of the nature of job, which they have to perform during their year of engagement.
- Specific assignments shall be given by the Hon’ble Judge with whom they are attached.
Period of Engagement:
- The engagement shall be for a fixed term of one year only from the first date fixed for joining, which may be terminated without notice at any time.
- A candidate having more than one spouse or married to such a person who already had a living legally wedded wife/husband, will not be eligible.
- A candidate involved in any kind of criminal case whether convicted or charge-sheeted shall be barred from applying for the above post.
- Those who have already worked as Law Clerk (Trainee) will not be eligible to apply again.
How to apply for Allahabad High Court Jobs 2019?
- Visit the Official website i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Download the official notification pdf and read it fully.
- The application forms are available at the counters opened at Allahabad High Court and it’s Lucknow Bench.
- Application forms may also be downloaded from the website of High Court, Allahabad.
Important Dates & Links for Allahabad High Court Jobs 2019
|Application Starting Date||8th July 2019|
|Application Last Date||8th August 2019|
|Official Notification Pdf & Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About High Court of Allahabad (AHC):
The Allahabad High Court or the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high court that is based on the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh. The High Court was established on 11th June 1866, making it be the fourth high court established in India. The seat of the court is at Allahabad. Allahabad High Court maintains a permanent circuit bench at Lucknow, the administrative capital of the state. The Allahabad High Court has the highest serving judges all over India with 160 seats. Currently, the Acting Chief Justice of the Court is Justice Govind Mathur. Know more details @ allahabadhighcourt.in
Why Recruitment.Guru for High Court of Allahabad (AHC) Recruitment 2019:
Recruitment.guru is India’s No. 1 Job Search Engine that provides every job notifications released by Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019. Recruitment.Guru helps you to stay notified with every job releases of Allahabad High Court. We ensure that you will never miss any updates released by Allahabad High Court Vacancy 2019. Applicants just need to visit our website www.recruitment.guru and get notified with High Court Allahabad Recruitment 2019. Grab your opportunity for Allahabad High Court Vacancy 2019-20 here.