- 1 IBPS Clerk Questions 2nd January 1st Session
- 2 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – ibps.in
- 3 IBPS Clerk Questions 02-12-2016 for Arithmetic 1st phase
- 3.1 IBPS Clerical question paper 2nd jan morning shift exam 2nd slot
- 3.2 IBPS Clerk mains questions 02nd January 2016 Mrg Slot Arithmetic/quantitative Questions
- 3.3 IBPS Clerk 2nd January English Questions morning Slot
- 3.4 IBPS Clerk questions Morning Phase Reasoning Questions morning Session
- 3.5 IBPS Clerk questions 2nd Morning Phase GK Questions morning phase
- 3.6 Some other IBPS clerk Questions
- 3.7 IBPS Clerk questions 2nd Morning Phase Computer Questions morning phase
- 3.8 IBPS Clerk Mains Review jan 2nd morning session.
- 3.9 IBPS Clerk Mains Review jan 2nd Evening session.
- 3.10 IBPS Clerk Mains Review jan 3rd morning session.
- 3.11 IBPS Clerk Mains Review jan 3rd evening session.
- 3.12 IBPS Clerk Questions jan 2nd morning session.
- 3.13 IBPS Clerk Mains Asked Questions jan 2nd evening session.
- 3.14 IBPS Clerk Mains Asked Questions jan 3rd morning session.
- 3.15 IBPS Clerk Questions jan 3rd morning session.
- 3.16 IBPS Clerk Mains Cut Off 2015.
IBPS Clerk Questions 2nd January 1st Session
IBPS Clerk Questions Morning Shift 2nd January are available here. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has conducted the Clerical Cadre exam on 2nd January. Candidates who received call letters of IBPS Clerk have attended for IBPS Clerk exam. The Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct Clerical exam on 2nd & 3rd January. The IBPS Clerical mains questions are useful for aspirants who are going to attend IBPS Clerk exam on Succeeding days.
Are you looking for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Questions? Recruitment.guru is the right place to Download IBPS Clerical Cadre Asked Questions for all subjects. We gather IBPS Clerk Morning shift Questions from applicants who attended for Clerk exam on 02nd January 1st shift.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection calls as IBPS. It is an autonomous body. IBPS conducts common entrance test to fill various vacancies in the participating organizations. This year it is conducting online examination for the Common Recruitment Process for 24 Participating banks. It started in 1975. IBPS envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human resource development through personnel assessment. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks employment in 20 public sectors and Regional Rural banks. Here we are giving information regarding IBPS Clerk 02nd January morning shift exam.
2nd jan IBPS Clerks Questions 1st shift
The IBPS was released IBPS Recuitment notification in the month of July. The candidates who are searching for Government Bank Jobs in India had utilized this golden opportunity. All those candidates had applied for IBPS Clerical cadre recruitment. The IBPS was already dispatched IBPS Prelims Admit cards to write IBPS exam. IBPS has announced IBPS Clerk exam dates at the time of releasing Admit card. The IBPS Prelims exam dates are 6th, 6th, 12th & 13th December. The IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2nd January is completed successfully.
IBPS Clerk Questions 02-12-2016 for Arithmetic 1st phase
2nd Jan IBPS Clerk Questions Morning Slot are here. We provide Arithmetic, Reasoning GK & English Questions which are asked in IBPS 2nd December exam. IBPS Clerk 12th Dec 2015 mrg shift Questions on our site Recruitment.guru. Candidates who are going to attend IBPS Clerk exam have to check IBPS Clerk 2nd jan 1st Shift Reasoning questions. We provide all section IBPS Clerk 2nd Shift morning Questions on our site. Candidates have to utilize this Clerk opportunity to score good marks in IBPS Clerical exam.
IBPS Clerical question paper 2nd jan morning shift exam 2nd slot
Here we are providing all IBPS Clerk mains Questions Morning Round Questions.
IBPS Clerk mains questions 02nd January 2016 Mrg Slot Arithmetic/quantitative Questions
Before leaving for his business trip, Chad asks his assistant to choose and pack four shirts from his closet, which currently contains eight shirts. If each shirt is a different color, including one blue shirt and one pink shirt, and the assistant chooses the shirts at random, what is the probability that the pink shirt will be one of the four packed but the blue shirt will not?
IBPS Clerk 2nd January English Questions morning Slot
IBPS Clerk questions Morning Phase Reasoning Questions morning Session
A starts business with a capital of `1200. B and C join with some investments after 3 and 6 months, respectively. If at the end of a year, the profit is divided in the ratio 2 : 3 : 5 respectively, what is B’s investment in the business?
(a) 2400 (b) 180 (c) 3600 (d) 6000 (e) 5500.
IBPS Clerk questions 2nd Morning Phase GK Questions morning phase
- RBI Acts
- Policy Rates
- Awards / Appointment / Obituary
- Basel Committee is related with: Banking Industry.
- IBRD Head-qurter is located at- Washington DC.
- Where is the Head-quarter of Indian Bank?- Chennai.
- Shishu Kishor are a part of?- MUDRA BANK.
- DRDO Highest Reseach Centre in which state? Leh, Ladakh, J&K.
- Name the DSIB Banks? ICICI & SBI.
- Egypt currency – Pound.
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award- Sania Mirza.
- Syria Capital? – Damascus.
- KVP lock period? 30 Months.
- What is not the function of a payment Bank?.
- Ist Micro Finance Company to change into Bank? Bandhan Bank.
- What is the portal launched by Finance Minister on Education Loan? vidyalakshmi.
- Physical Noble Prize Winners? Takaaki Kajita and Arthur B. McDonald.
- What is the time limit given to Small Banks to be in Operation? 18 Months.
- NPS focus on?
- Housing for all till?- 2020.
- 25 DEC is observed as- Good Governance Day.
- White label ATM- 100% FDI.
- Export risk insured by which financial institution-ECGC.
- Banking ombudsmen appoint by- RBI.
- Buxa national park- West Bengal.
- Literacy rate-74.04.
- Bank Bureau Board top official- RBI governor.
- NHB regulator- RBI.
- Frank Tyson cricketer country- England.
- 1st bharat ratna- C. Rajagopalachari, CV Raman.
- Sushma swaraj constituency- Vidisha.
- Bhartiya Maliha Bank CMD who recently became CMD of PNB? Usha Subramaniumam.
- Indian bank headquaters – Mumbai.
- Hosing for all scheme – 2022.
- Dare to Dream book author ?
As per the data published by the 2011 census India has managed to achieve an effective literacy rate of —— per cent in 2011. – 74.04.
Some other IBPS clerk Questions
Noted author —— received the Mahatma Phule Equality Award 2015. – Arundhati Roy.
Atal Pension Yojana (APY) scheme replaced the UPA government’s ——–. – Swavalamban Yojana.
The Finance Ministry is planning to introduce a bill in the Budget session to give statutory status to ——- which will act as a regulator for micro finance institutions. – MUDRA Bank .
What is the full form of CRAR? – Capital to Risk Weighted Assets Ratio .
Who is shutting its private banking unit in India, marking the exit of another foreign bank from the cut-throat wealth management business in Asia’s third-largest economy? – HSBC Holdings Plc.
Sunil Philip Narine is a Trinidadian cricketer who plays for the —— in all forms of the game. – West Indies.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) declared State Bank of India and ICICI Bank as ——-. – Domestic Systemically Important Banks (D-SIBs).
IDFC Bank Ltd. is an Indian banking company with headquarters in ——–. – Mumbai.
Which country has taken the initiative for creating an alternative media platform for the emerging economies by hosting the first media summit of countries belonging to the Brazil-Russia-India-China-South Africa (BRICS) grouping? – China.
Who was selected Commonwealth Secretary-General at the Commonwealth summit in Malta? – Baroness Patricia Scotland .
In order to encourage more young voters to take part in the political process, GOI has decided to celebrate January 25 every year as ——-. – ‘National Voters’ Day’.
What does UNU stand for? – United Nations University.
Dachigam National Park is located 22 kilometers from ——-. – Jammu and Kashmir.
Mount Abu is a popular hill station in the Aravalli Range in Sirohi district of —– state in western India. – Rajasthan .
Which bank has become the first micro-finance company in India to start operation as full-fledged scheduled commercial bank? – Bandhan Bank .
Which is India’s first Credit Information Company (CIC) founded in August 2000. – Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited.
The scheme “Nai Manzil” scheme will address educational and livelihood needs of minority communities in general and —– in particular as it lags behind other minority communities in terms of educational attainments. – muslims .
Who have named their provisional five-man squad for their first Davis Cup final in 37 years? – Great Britain .
What is the currency of Nigeria? – Nigerian naira.
——–, a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), was set up on 9 July 1988. – National Housing Bank (NHB).
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) decided to grant “in-principle” approval to the 10 applicants to set up small finance banks. The “in-principle” approval granted will be valid for ——. – 18 months .
The IMF has included the —- in its exclusive currency basket. – Yuan.
The Nobel Prize in Physics 2015 was awarded jointly to —— “for the discovery of neutrino oscillations, which shows that neutrinos have mass”. – Takaaki Kajita and Arthur B. McDonald.
Who is Chairman and Managing Director of Bharatiya Mahila Bank has been appointed as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Punjab National Bank with effect from 14.08.2015? – Usha Ananthasubramanian.
In a one of its kind achievement, ——- village in Karnataka has become India’s first smokeless village. – Vyachakurahalli.
The rate of interest of Gold Monetisation Scheme deposit will be decided by Central Government and notified by —– from time to time.– Reserve Bank of India.
Who is the 24th president of France, and a member of the Socialist Party? – François Hollande.
P. T. Usha is an Indian —– from the state of Kerala. – athlete
IBPS Clerk questions 2nd Morning Phase Computer Questions morning phase
- Hardware 6 Questions.
- Software 5 Questions.
- Internet 4 Questions.
- Networking 3 Questions.
- Operating system 2 Questions.
- Others 9 Questions.
- Memory 4 Questions.
- Binary Code 1 Questions.
- MS Office 6 Questions.