IBPS RRB 20th Sep Evng Shift Answer key
IBPS RRB 20th Sep Evng Shift Answer key are available here. IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam is conducting on 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 27th & 28th September 2015. The IBPS RRB MTS exam questions are helpful to the Aspirants who is going to appear IBPS RRB exam on 20th, 27th & 28th September. The IBPS RRB 20th Sep Evng Shift Answer key were updated here. IBPS RRB Assistant Exam were also held on 20-9-2015 Morning Shift and Evening Shift. A large number of candidates were participated in the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam. Candidates who are seeking for the IBPS RRB 20th Sep Evng Shift Answer key can download directly from recruitment.guru.
IBPS RRB Assistant Sep 20th Evening Session Answer Key
IBPS RRB 20th Sep Evng Shift Answer key: Candidates who wrote Ibps RRB Clerk exam on 20th Sep are looking for the IBPS RRB Clerk 20th Sep Morning Shift Answer Key & Questions Asked in the Exam. Candidates have to check IBPS RRB MTS 20th sep morning slot questions to get better Score in IBPS exam. Applicants who are going to attend IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam have to check IBPS RRB Clerk 27.09.2015 Questions of Arithmetic, Reasoning, English, computer & General Awareness to get good marks. Here We provide IBPS RRB questions 20th Sep morning round 9.30 to 11.30 exam. Download IBPS RRB 20th Sep Evng Shift Answer key.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2oth Sep 2nd Shift Answer Key
IBPS RRB 20th Sep Evng Shift Answer key
- What is the currency of Sweden? – Swedish krona
- What is the Capital of Hungary? – Budapest
- In line with Digital India Vision envisaged by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Minister of state(I/C) for Petroleum and Natural Gas Shri Dharmendra Pradhan launched —– – the on line release of new LPG connections, through the portal mylpg.in to enable customers to register for new LPG connections online, as well as make on line payments for the same. – Sahaj
- The National Sports Day of India is dedicated to the legendary hockey player Dhyan Chand on —-. – 29th August
- 35th National Games of India, is being held from 31 January 2015 to 14 February 2015 across seven districts in —–, India. – Kerala 6. Who has won the Rogers Cup final 6-4 4-6 6-3 in Montreal? – Andy Murray
- India and —- signed a number of important agreements, including the double taxation avoidance treaty, and exchanged instruments of ratification on the extradition treaty inked in 2013, which provides for the legal framework for seeking extradition of fugitive offenders. – Thailand
- Seeking to soothe the nerves of foreign investors, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced that a high-level committee will look into the controversial issue of payment of Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT) by FIIs. The committee headed by justice —–, the chairman of the Law Commission. – A P Shah
- The Kamakhya Temple is situated on the Nilachal Hill in western part of Guwahati city in —–, – Assam
- Country’s second-largest private sector lender, HDFC Bank launched a —- paperless instant loan plan for its existing customers. – 10-second
- A Tale of Two Cities (1859) is a novel by —-, set in London and Paris before and during the French Revolution. – Charles Dickens 12. CTS is a cheque clearing system undertaken by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for faster clearing of cheques. What is the full form o CTS? – Cheque Truncation System 13. What is the full form of NSSO? – National Sample Survey Organisation 14. The 15th World Championships in Athletics were held 22–30 August 2015 in ——. – Beijing, China 15. Who is an Indian politician serving as the Union Minister of Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Parliamentary Affairs in the Narendra Modi government? – Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu 16. The Islamic State militants may have destroyed a temple at the ancient ruins of —– in Syria. – Palmyra 17. Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley dedicated to the nation FedBook Selfie, India’s first Mobile App for Bank Account Opening from ——. – Federal Bank 18. Who was conferred with Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna 2015? – Sania Mirza (Tennis) 19. Indian Coast Guard Ship ‘Varaha’ was gited to —— on August 27 in Colombo. – Sri Lanka 20. The 2018 Asian Games will be the 18th edition of a regional multi-sport event in Asia which is planned to be hosted by —— from August 18 – September 2, 2018. – Indonesia 21. —– is the highest mountain on the European continent. – Mount Elbrus 22. Infrastructure financier IDFC intend to start with 20 branches of which 15 branches will be in tier-IV centres (population of less than 10,000). All these branches will be located in three districts of — – Khandwa, Harda and Hosangabad. – Madhya Pradesh 23. G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors convened for the third time under the Turkish Presidency in —– on 4-5 September 2015. – Ankara 24. In a move that caught its competitors off guard, —–, has reduced its base rate, the benchmark to which all other lending rates are linked, by a steep 35 basis points to 9.35 per cent. – HDFC Bank
25. The Haryana government appointed Bollywood actress —- as its brand ambassador for the ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ campaign to promote the cause of the girl child. – Parineeti Chopra
26. The 2020 Summer Olympics are planned to be held from 24 July to 9 August 2020 in —–. – Tokyo, Japan
27. Who won the Canadian Grand Prix to extend his lead in the Formula One standings with his fourth victory of the year? – Lewis Hamilton
28. Which city is known as the “city of prime ministers” because seven out of 15 prime ministers of India since independence have connections. – Allahabad
29. The 16th World Championships in Athletics are scheduled to be held in 2017 in —–.- London, United Kingdom.
30. Satish Dhawan Space Centre or Sriharikota Range is a rocket launch center operated by Indian Space Research Organisation. It is located in Sriharikota in ——. – Andhra Pradesh
31. On 27 June 2015, ——- officially announced his retirement from Test cricket. Kumar Sangakkara
32. The proposed joint venture between State Bank of India (SBI) and —— for a payments bank, aiming to reach remote places through a mobiles’ platform, should help get more accounts for the country’s largest lender. – Reliance Industries (RIL)
33. Tso Moriri is a lake in the Ladakhi part of the Changthang Plateau in —— in northern India. – Jammu and Kashmir
34. Child Rights and You commonly abbreviated as CRY is a ——- in India that aims to restore children’s rights in India. – non-profit organisation
35. Prime Minister Narendra Modi released two commemorative coins of Rs 125 and —– in the memory of former President Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. – Rs 10
36. Florence Nightingale was a celebrated English social reformer and statistician, and the founder of modern ——-. – Nursing
37. The Reserve Bank of India has advised all public sector banks and some private sector and foreign banks to appoint an internal ombudsman. The internal ombudsman would be designated —–, it has stated. – Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO)
38. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) doubled the limit for cash withdrawal at points of sale (PoS) in tier III to VI cities from ——per day. – Rs 1,000 to Rs 2,000
39. The Common Educational Loan Application Form is provided on Vidya Lakshmi portal to apply for Educational loan. CELAF is the application form prescribed by —– and accepted by all banks. – Indian Banks Association (IBA)
40. The Federal Reserve imposed fines totaling more than $1.8 billion against —- major banking organizations for their unsafe and unsound practices in the foreign exchange (FX) markets. – six
Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Sep 20th Exam Evening Session Answers
Here we are providing all IBPS RRB Clerk 20th September Evening Round Questions.
- Addition of 7 in all – 1 8 15 22 29..
- Multiplication of 0.5 , 1.5 2.5 …
- Sequeunce of *5+2
- First at 12% SI and then at 20% CI – find the total CI interest earn . at the end – answer was 3176.60
- Boys and Girls average was given – Total average was given
- Find the ratio of Boys and girls
- Present age was given . Then before this year X’s age and before this year Y’s age. The raatio was 5:6. Find the present age of X
- 6 companies A to F – 5 years data given
- 18 men can do work in 32 days. If ceratin work done by 8 men in 9 days and the work must be finished in 21 days then how many men needed for the rest work to be finished ??
Download IBPS RRB 20th sep evng shift Answer key pdf