- 1 IBPS RRB 20th Sep Mrng Shift Answer Key
- 2 IBPS RRB Assistant Sep 20th Morning Session Answer Key
- 3 IBPS RRB Clerk 2oth Sep 1st Shift Answer Key
IBPS RRB 20th Sep Mrng Shift Answer Key
IBPS RRB 20th Sep Mrng Shift Answer Key are available here. IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam is conducting on 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 27th & 28th September 2015. The IBPS RRB MTS exam questions are helpful to the Aspirants who is going to appear IBPS RRB exam on 20th, 27th & 28th September. The IBPS RRB Clerk questions 20th September morning Session has updated here. IBPS RRB Assistant Exam were also held on 20-9-2015 Morning Shift and Evening Shift. A large number of candidates were participated in the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam. Candidates who are seeking for the IBPS RRB 20th Sep Mrng Shift Answer Key can download directly from recruitment.guru.
IBPS RRB Assistant Sep 20th Morning Session Answer Key
IBPS RRB 20th Sep Mrng Shift Answer Key: Candidates who wrote Ibps RRB Clerk exam on 20th Sep are looking for the IBPS RRB Clerk 20th Sep Morning Shift Answer Key & Questions Asked in the Exam. Candidates have to check IBPS RRB MTS 20th sep morning slot questions to get better Score in IBPS exam. Applicants who are going to attend IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam have to check IBPS RRB Clerk 27.09.2015 Questions of Arithmetic, Reasoning, English, computer & General Awareness to get good marks. Here We provide IBPS RRB questions 20th Sep morning round 9.30 to 11.30 exam. Download IBPS RRB 20th Sep Mrng Shift Answer Key.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2oth Sep 1st Shift Answer Key
IBPS RRB 20th Sep Mrng Shift Answer Key
2. What does CAR stand for? – Capital Adequacy Ratio
3. The housing ministry has identified 305 cities and towns across —- states to start building houses for the poor in urban areas by 2022. – Nine
4. Marissa Ann Mayer is the current president and CEO of ——. – Yahoo!
5. Which country opened the second land crossing in Tibet via Nathu La to allow the first batch of Indian pilgrims undertaking the arduous Kailash- Manasarovar Yatra, in the latest confidence-building measure between the two neighbours? – China
6. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is a self-help book about the development of character and discipline in life, written by —–, a writer and leadership guru. – Robin Sharma
7. Filmmaker —– ‘Buddha in a Traffic Jam’ won the Best Original Screenplay award in the Foreign Language Category at the Madrid International Film Festival, Spain, which was held from 2 July – 11 July 2015. – Vivek Agnihotri’s
8. The national capital of Malaysia is ——–. – Kuala Lumpur
9. Who is the Union Cabinet Minister of Food Processing in the Government of India? – Harsimrat Kaur Badal
10. What is the capital of Madhya Pradesh? – Bhopal
11. Maharashtra and —— celebrated their formation day on 1 May. – Gujarat
12. Eden Gardens in —– will host the final of the World Twenty20 next year. – Kolkata
13. Dhyan Chand was an Indian field —- player, who is widely considered as the greatest field hockey player of all time. – Hockey
14. The 2015 Commonwealth Youth Games was the fifth Commonwealth Youth Games which started in 2000. They were held in —-, the capital of Samoa. – Apia
15. —— is India’s largest state by area or 10.4% of India’s total area. – Rajasthan
16. Which state became the first state of India to start olive refinery? – Rajasthan
17. The Khoya Paya portal is a citizen based website to exchange information on ——. – Missing and found children.
18. Which airport has been adjudged the world’s best airport for the year 2014, under the category of handling 25 to 40 million passengers per annum? – Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA)
19. Which country will host the next BRICS Summit in 2016? – India
20. “Zindagi Ke Saath Bhi, Zindagi Ke Baad Bhi”. Jeevan Anand is one of the best products of ——–. – Life Insurance Corporation (LIC).
21. Who is an Indian politician belonging to the Bharatiya Janata Party who currently serves as the Home Minister of India? – Rajnath Singh
22. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) named State Bank of India and —— as “systemically important”, lining the lenders up for tougher supervision to avoid collapses that could rattle the financial system and economy. – ICICI Bank
23. In the heaviest commercial launch since its inception, the Indian Space Research Organisation’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) launched five satellites, weighing 1,440 kg for a ——based company. – United Kingdom
24. Who invented the World Wide Web in 1989? – Tim Berners-Lee
25. Kumbh Mela is held every —– year at one of the four places rotation: Haridwar, Allahabad (Prayaga), Nashik and Ujjain. – third
26. The Union government’s Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) has approved a proposal from the Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (Kinfra) to set up the country’s first defence industrial park at ——. – Ottappalam
27. Visa Inc. is an multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, —–. United States
28. Coins up to —- paise are called ‘small coins’ in India. – 50
29. The study, led by scientists at the —–, found that the sensors in smartphones and similar devices could be used to build earthquake warning systems. – US Geological Survey (USGS)
30. Under existing —–guidelines, a bank can act as a corporate agent and sell policy of only one life insurer and one non-life insurance company. – Bancassurance
31. ICICI Bank, India’s largest private sector bank has launched its first branch in China. The —- branch was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. – Shanghai
32. Country’s second-largest private sector lender, —– Bank launched a 10-second paperless instant loan plan for its existing customers. – HDFC
33. —— literature’s best known figure, Jnanpith and Padma award winner UR Ananthamurthy died in Bangalore. – Kannada.
Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Sep 20th Exam Morning Session Answers
Here we are providing all IBPS RRB Clerk 20th September Morning Round Questions.
IBPS RRB 20th Sep Mrng Shift Answer Key:
IBPS RRB Clerk 20th Morning Questions – GK
IBPS RRB 20th Sep Mrng Shift Answer Key: Some other Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Clerk 20th Sep morning shift in GK
IBPS RRB Clerk 20th September First Shift Reasoning Questions
IBPS RRB 20th Sep Mrng Shift Answer Key: IBPS RRB Clerk 20th September Morning Round Computer Questions
IBPS RRB Clerk 20th September Mrg Slot Arithmetic Questions
IBPS RRB 20th Sep Mrng Shift Answer Key: IBPS RRB Clerk 20th September 8.30 to 11.30 English Questions
IBPS RRB 20th Sep Morning Shift Review