IDBI Assistant Manager Answer Key 2015
IDBI Assistant Manager Answer Key for IDBI exam conducted in 2015 is available here. Exam for IDBI Assistant Manager post were conducted earlier on 2nd August 2015. Candidates those who are interested in latest government jobs in India have applied for various posts published in the idbi recruitment earlier in June 2015. The key for exam that is the IDBI Assistant Manager Answer Key is released and updated in our website. Candidates who are interested to verify the answers for the conducted exam can check in IDBI Assistant Manager Answer Key. The other information related to IDBI Assistant Manager Answer Key like cut off , asked questions are available in our website.
IDBI Assistant Manager August 2nd Exam Answer Key
The written exam announced by the IDBI for their Assistant Manager post of 500 vacancies in June 2015 was successfully accomplished by the IDBI recruiters at various centres. Many aspirants awaiting for government jobs have applied for the above announced 500 vacant posts and completed their written exam conducted on 2nd August 2015 . The candidates who attempted the exam at various centres and eagerly waiting for the results have good news as IDBI released answer key. The candidates can check their answers in our website so that they can get an estimated score of their results. More detailed information such as how to download the IDBI Assistant Manager Answer Key is given below.
Download IDBI Assistant Manager Answer Key
19. The RBI can print currency notes of up to ——- denomination, if it so desires. – Rs10,00020. According to RBI, the minimum paid-up equity capital for small finance banks shall be —– Rs. 100 crore.
21. SBI’s Project Tatkal will get you a loan within —–. – 10 days
25. Which country has unveiled the world’s first facial recognition ATM? – China26. The Headquarters of United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) is located in —–. – Madrid, Spain
27. Eden Gardens is a cricket ground in which country? – India
28. National Sports Day marks the birthday of ——–. – Dhyan Chand
29. Ashgabat is the capital of which country? – Turkmenistan
30. Who launched its mobile wallet SpeedPay? – BSNL
31. Sumit Nagal is related to which sport? – Tennis
32. Which river is the longest river in Asia? – Yangtze
33. Which bank has launched first MUDRA card? – Corporation Bank
34. Indo – Nepal Remittance Facility operates on the National Electronic Fund Transfer platform, where one can transfer up to —— to Nepal any NEFT enabled bank branch in India. – Rs.50,000
35. HeliNa is a helicopter-launched version of which missile and has been developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) under the Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme (IGMDP)? – Nag
36. The Patnitop Tunnel was in news recently. This tunnel is located in which state? – Jammu & Kashmir
37. RBI issued a circular stating that banks can allow minors above the age of —— to open and operate bank accounts independently. – 10 years
38. Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana (VPBY) will benefit the vulnerable section of society with limited resources as it will provide monthly pension ranging from Rs 500/ to —– per month to senior citizens of the country. – Rs 5,000/
39. Which bank has decided to discontinue issuing slips after cash withdrawals at ATMs and will alert the customer through SMSes? – HDFC Bank
40. All commercial banks including branches of foreign banks functioning in India, local area banks and regional rural banks are insured by the ——-. – DICGC.