Download Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam Solutions here. Get RBI Assistant answer key, cut off marks and exam paper & solutions.
RBI Assistant Answer Key 2016 – 17
The applicants who attended the Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Exam can check the Official RBI Exam Key on our page recruitment.guru. The Reserve Bank Of India conducted the prelims exam Written Exam on 23rd December & 24th December 2016 to fill 610 Assistant Posts. Most of the Applied candidates has successfully taken the RBI assistant Exam. Now all are seeking for the RBI Assistant Prelims exam result. But the officials will take some time to announce the exam result at its official website. So, meanwhile, the RBI announced the Exam answers and cut off marks for the guidance of the candidates. We attach the direct link for downloading the Reserve Bank of India Assistant exam answer sheet 2016.
Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Exam Solutions
The reserve Bank of Inda has issued a recruitment notification at its official website. According to the recruitment Advertisement, there 610 Assistant Jobs. So, it invited online applications from the eligible and interested candidates. A huge number of applicants have applied for this recruitment before the last date. The officials recruit the candidates based on their performance in the selection process. The Selection Process consists of prelims, mains, and interview. A 15 days before the exam date, the officials published the Admit cards at its official website for the eligible candidates. The RBI Assistant Prelims exam was completed successfully. The aspirants those who have qualified in the prelims are only eligible for the next level of the selection process. The Mains exam will be held on January 2017.
RBI Assistant Exam Dates
|Prelims exam Admit Card Release date||2nd week of Dec 2016|
|Date of Pre Written Exam||23 & 24 Dec 2016|
|Pre Exam Result Declaration||January 2017|
|Release of Admit Card for Main Exam||January 2017|
|Main Exam Date||January 2017|
|Declaration of Main Written Exam Result||February 2017|
|Final Result date||April 2017|
RBI Assistant Answer Sheet – Overview
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank Of India|
|No of Vacancies||600|
|Category Name||Cut Off Marks|
|Job Type||Central Bank Of India|
23rd & 24th December 2016 RBI Assistant Exam Key
All exam attended candidates can directly check the RBI answer key from the above mentioned link. Otherwise, the applicants can go through the official website to collect the Exam Answer sheet. But it is a little bit long procedure compared to get the RBI asst Exam key here. Therefore, we provided detailed steps to download the Solved papers from the Assistant home page.
Step -wise process to Download the RBI Assistant Answer Key 2016
- Firstly, Log on to Official Page
- Now, the home page will appear on the screen.
- There is latest news tab available.
- Check the Answer Key by searching with the post name.
- Now, a direct link will be displayed.
- Click on that link to open.
- The answer key pdf will appear on the screen.
- Verify your answers with the downloaded file.
- Save the file for future reference.
The RBI assistant answer key given by us is just a small information. But soon we will update the RBI Assistant official answer key with solved questions here after the declaration. For any further details regarding the recruitment process, you can daily visit our page recruitment.guru
RBI Assistant Answer Key
RBI Assistant Answer Key has released. Reserve Bank of India has conducted RBI Assistant Exam on Tentative Dates. Large Number of candidates had appeared for the Exam. 01, 08, 09 August Exam was Conducted Successfully. Now the people who had written the exam on this dates can check the RBI Assistant Answer Key & RBI Assistant Exam Cut Off Marks here. The candidates who are preparing for this written exam of Assistant, can get the RBI Assistant Answer Key 2015 after Examination.
RBI Assistant Examination Answer Key
RBI Assistant Answer Key is here to download. Candidates who had written their exams on Aug 1, 8, 9th are seeking for the RBI Assistant Answer Key. For them we are providing RBI Assistant Answer Key here. RBI Assistant Online Written Exam consisted of total 200 Marks. With 5 Sections named as Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, General Hindi/ English, Computer Awareness. In each section there are 40 Questions. Exam was conducted on various dates on Morning & Evening Sessions. Download RBI Assistant Answer Key here and check your result.
Download RBI Assistant Answer Key:
RBI Assistant Answer Key for GK / General Awareness Questions 09.08.2015 Evening Session.
- 2020 olympics venue- Tokyo
- DICGC is the subsidiary of – RBI
- Natulla pass is in which state – Sikkim
- FDI in pension – 49%
- Atal pension min and max age- 18-40 years
- Surcharge 2% extra above income – Replace Wealth Tax
- Rodrigues Triple Juction – Indian ocean
- New York is situated on the banks of River – The Hudson
- Maha Pushkaram celebrated after how many days – 144 years
- What is Reverse Repo rate- The rate at which the RBI borrows money from commercial banks within the country.
- Investment in infrastructure in Budget- 700 billion rupees
RBI Assistant Answer Key – GK 09.08.2015 Morning Session Questions
- Kohima is Capital of – Nagaland
- World literacy day – September 8
- Currency of Slovakia – Euro
- Author of Green signal – Jairam Ramesh
- Headquarter of World Trade Organization – Geneva
- OECD Headquarter – Chateau de la Muette in Paris
- Hriday scheme launched by Rajnath Singh in which state
- PSLV c28 launched to which country – UK
- Micro atm limit –
- Mt. Kilimanjaro is in which country – Tanzania
- Khanjar 2015 is the exercise bt. India & –
- Pipavav Pipavav Shipyard is located at – Gujarat
- Union Communication Minister – Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Joshna Chinpa is Related to
- Next Cricket World Cup location – England & Wales
- Hriday scheme is launched by – M.Venkaiah Naidu
- Director of Buddha in a traffic gam – Vivek Agnihotri
RBI Assistant Answer Key for GK / General Awareness Questions 08.08.2015 Evening Session
Currency of Bangladesh – Taka
Capital of Uzbekistan- Tashkent
Nelson mandela day is on – 18 July
CEO of Soft bank – N arora
Author of Uniki book – Vidaya Sagar Roy
Kumbh Mela is celebrated at Trimbakeshwar on which river – Godavari
Mundra power plant: Mudra in Kutch district
India’s contribution in bricks bank – $18 billion
Book related to jhumpa lahiri – The Lowland
Which state has Max no of tigers – Karnataka
The Potala Palace is located in – China
As per 2011 coinage act RBI can produce how much amount coin
Who chair Kolkata based Bandhan Bank – Ashok Lahiri
Womens football world cup won by – USA
Atal pension yojana minimum age limit – 18 years
Deepak Mohanthy is related to which committee – Financial inclusion
RBI Assistant Answer Key – General Awareness Ques 08.08.2015 Morning Session
- Full form of NHB – National Housing Bank
- Doctors day is observed on – July 1
- PNB headquarters – New Delhi
- Headquarters of UNICEF – New York
- Currency of South Korea – South Korean Won
- Currency of Kazakhstan – Kazakh Tenge
- Ex RBI Governor – Dr. D. Subbarao
- Bricks 2016 will be held in which country – India
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park is situated at – Borivali East, Mumbai
- President of Bhutan – Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit was held on 9-10 July 2015 – Ufa, Russia
- Who is Matti Makkonen who died recently – Father of SMS
- Hrishikesh Kanitkar and Ajay Ratra are related to which sport – Cricket
- Who is current Home minister – Rajnath Singh
- Rastriya Aviskaar Yojana inaugrated by – Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- VSAT ,Msdn full formVSAT ,Msdn full form – Microsoft Developer Network
- Regulatory body of mutual fund – SEBI
- PMJDY – Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
- Author of 37 bridges book – Edmond Hoyle
- Sukanya samriddhi max years to operate – 10 years of age to 21 years
- Maximum limit of investment in kisan vikas patra- no limit
- Wimbeldon womens Champion 2015- Serena Williams
- India Bangladesh land agreement which states share large area – Assam, Meghalaya, West Bengal , Tripura
- The Scheme named after APJ Abdul Kalam- skill scheme for students (Rashtriya Avishkar Abhiyan (RAA))
- ISRO launched which country’s satellites – United Kingdom
RBI Assistant Answer Key – General Awareness Questions 01.08.2015 Morning Session
- Currency of Estonia – Euro
- Dispur is capital of – Assam
- Capital of Bhutan – Thimphu
- “R” in SLR Stands for – Ratio
- International Maritime Organization Headquarters is in – London
- Life insurance amount in Jan Dhan Yojna – Rs. 30000/-
- Where is Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) headquarters located – Manila
- The New Development Bank (NDB) is headquartered at – Shanghai, China.
- Headquarters of BRICS bank – Shanghai, China
- World Tourism Day (WTD) is on – 27 September.
- Author of the book ‘Kashmir: The Vajpayee Years’ – A. S. Dulat
- Thimphu is currency of – Bhutan
- New Service Tax Rate of 14 % came into effect – June 1.
- Brad James Haddin is related to which sport – Cricket.
- Kamakhya temple is a famous pilgrimage situated at – Assam
- Gautam Budha Wildlife Sanctuary is a wildlife sanctuary located in Gaya district of – Bihar.
- Which state has decided to withdraw the Armed Forces Special Powers Act,, a controversial law that gives the army sweeping emergency powers in troubled areas, a bit over 18 year – Tripura
- Who won the CEAT Indian Cricketer of the Year award 2015 – Ajinkya Rahane
- Ctrl + c is used for – Copy
- Biggest life insurer in India – Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
- The DY Patil Stadium is a football and a cricket stadium at which state – Maharashtra
- Current Minister of Health and Family Welfare – J P Nadda
- Which is the biggest life insurer in India – Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
- Who has decided to discontinue the 160-year-old Telegram service in India – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
- Kamakhya temple is a famous pilgrimage situated at which state – Assam
- Gautam Budha Wildlife Sanctuary is a wildlife sanctuary located in Gaya district of – Bihar
- World Tourism Day (WTD) is commemorated each year on – 27 September
- Who is the author of the book ‘Kashmir: The Vajpayee Years’ – A. S. Dulat
- Minimum age for joining Atal Pension Yojana is 18 years and maximum age is – 40 years
- International Tiger Day is held annually on —–. – July 29
- The Daily Mirror, a daily tabloid newspaper founded in 1903 is – British
- The Union cabinet approved an outlay of how much amount for the next five years for the “Namami Gange” Scheme. – Rs. 20,000 crore
- The Total coverage (sum-insured) is —– for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana . – Rs. 2 Lakh.
RBI Assistant Answer Key – GK Questions 01.08.2015 Morning Session
- Capital of Dadra and Nagar Haveli – Silvassa.
- Currency of Switzerland – Franc
- National Teachers Day is observed on – 5th September
- IMF headquarter are situated at – Washington DC (USA)
- Where is the headquarters of AIIB situated – Beijing, China
- Bibek Debroy committee is associated with – Restructuring of Indian Railways
- India-Africa Forum 2015 is to be held at – New Delhi
- Who gives maximum employment in India – Indian Railways
- As per World Investment Report which of the following countries became the highest recipient of FDI in 2014 – China
- Longest dam in India – Hira Kund
- Health minister – J P Nadda
- ‘Test of my life’ is the auto biography of – Yuvraj Singh
- In which year, Cooperative Societies Act was enacted – 1912
- Which of the following bodies regulates the Regional Rural Banks – NABARD
- Which among the following is the correct share of Central, State and Sponsor Bank – 50%, 15%, 35%
- Authorised capital of Regional Rural Banks – Rs. 5 crore.
- Current Minister of Information Broadcasting – Arun Jaitley
- Who was recently appointed as Deputy governor of RBI – S.S. Mundra
- India recently signed uranium-supply agreement with which country – Canada
- Who publishes Financial Stability Report – RBI
- India-Africa 2015 summit held in – New Delhi
- What was the name of State Bank of India (SBI) before it was created by SBI Act – Imperial Bank of India
- President of the New Development Bank being set up by BRICS – K V Kamath
- Keoladeo National Park is in which state – Rajasthan
- India’s uranium Deal with which country for next five years – Canada
- Kaiga atomic power plant in which state – Karnataka
- Floyd Mayweather is related to which sport – Boxing
- Which is the longest river in the world – Nile
- PM Narendra Modi launched the MUDRA bank with a corpus of – Rs. 20000 crores
- Who has been appointed as the president of the $50 billion New Development Bank being set up by BRICS – K V Kamath.
For Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English & Computer Awareness Answer Key please follow the below link: