AP Grama Volunteer Interview Call Letter 2019 – Andhra Pradesh Grama and Ward Volunteer Recruitment has been started from 24th June 2019. Moreover, the last date to register for the post is announced as 05th July 2019. To select the eligible candidates, the board decides to conduct the Interview. Therefore, to attend the Interview candidates must carry the Interview Call Letter. The AP Call Letter will be issued before 1 week of the Interview.
AP Grama Call Letter 2019
Aspirants who are interested to attend the AP Volunteer Interview must complete the Online Registration Process. Then the board will release the Interview Call Letter for the eligible candidates from the recruitment process. Hence, complete the registration process and start preparing for the Interview. The AP Interview Call Letter will be updated in the below section once it is released from the Official Website. The Higher Officials will issue the AP Call Letter in the 1st Week of July 2019.
AP Interview Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department|
|Name of the Interview||Grama Volunteer Interview|
|Interview Date||11th July to 25th July 2019|
|Call Letter Release Date||1st Week of July 2019|
Required Information to Check-in AP Grama Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates have to download the call letter from the official website. Once it downloaded, check to the details in the admit card. The listed contents should be filled as in the application form. So, Applicants make sure with the following contents. Refer to the photocopy of the application you registered while downloading the AP Interview Call Letter. Check to the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 details and application from here.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Date, Time & Centre.
- Post Applied for.
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions.
>>> AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Click Here <<<
AP Grama and Ward Volunteer Interview 2019
Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department has decided to conduct the Interview process from 11th July to 25th July 2019. Hence, Candidates have to prepare for the Interview according to that. Knowing the AP Grama Volunteer Test Pattern 2019 will help the applicants to get an idea about exam strategy. Scroll down the article for complete information about Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Exam Syllabus 2019.
|S. No||Exam Type||Topics|
|1.||Objective Type||General English|
Compare all the previous year question papers to prepare for the exam. After completing the examination process, the qualified candidates must attend the interview for the final selection round. Hence, appear for the Interview at the scheduled date and time.
AP Grama Volunteer Cut Off Marks 2019
Candidates will be qualified in the interview on the basis of the cutoff percentage in the Interview. Check with the cut off marks according to the category wise.
- For General and OBC Candidates: 40% of Marks
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 35% of Marks
Based on the performance and the merit list, Aspirants will be selected in the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment. Aspirants will release the final merit list on 01st August 2019. After that training will be undertaken by the selection committee on the scheduled date. Later, Trained Aspirants will be offered with the Offer Letter and will take place the posting in the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department from 15th August 2019 onwards.
AP Grama Interview Mark Distribution 2019
- Candidates belong to specific wards – 20 Marks.
- On the basis of understanding about Government schemes and welfare schemes – 20 Marks.
- candidates have done some services voluntarily for the development of the village if the candidate worked as a federal representative of social service – 20 Marks.
- A candidate is having excellent communication and presentation skills, leadership qualities, and a clear understanding of the situations – 20 Marks.
- On the basis of merit of aspirants in their academics and qualifying examinations – 20 Marks.
Prerequisites to download AP Grama Volunteer Interview Call Letter
Aspirants have to cross-check the filled hall ticket before downloading it. Moreover, Candidates have to download the valid Interview call letter. If the Officials find any mistake in the AP hall ticket, then the aspirants will be strictly rejected from the Interview process. Applicants must be aware while downloading the AP Grama Volunteer Interview Call Letter 2019.
- College ID
- Driving License
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
How to Download AP Grama Interview Call Letter 2019?
- Click on “AP Interview Call Letter” Link.
- Enter the Login details.
- Fill the Captcha appeared in the image.
- Log in to get the AP Grama Hall Ticket.
- An Admit Card page will be available on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on to the download option and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and carry for the Interview.
Direct Links to download AP Grama Volunteer Interview Call Letter 2019
|AP Interview Call Letter||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|