AP Village Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – 4 Lakh Vacancies
AP Village Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 4,33,126 APGV/APVV Job Vacancies. The most expected AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 Notification is out now. This latest job notice by Andhra Pradesh Government has 4 Lakh vacancies for Village/Grama Volunteer posts. Interested candidates can start submitting your application forms from 8th June 2019 through online mode. The main motive is to work hard for the empowerment of villages. Hurry up, apply before the due date i.e. 31st July 2019. So, submit your application forms at the earliest to be a part of AP govt jobs.
Overview of AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
|AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019 Pdf released|
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name of the Post||Village Volunteer (Grama Volunteer)|
|Number of Vacancies||4,33,126|
|Educational Qualification||10th Class/12th Class|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd June 2019|
|Last Date to submit AP Grama Volunteer Application Form||5th July 2019|
|Applications Screening Done by the Board||10th July 2019|
|Interview Dates||11th July 2019 to 25th July 2019|
|Final Selection of candidates||1st August 2019|
|Training of Selected Candidates||5th August 2019 to 10th August 2019|
|Joining Date||15th August 2019|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
As stated by CM of AP Mr. YS Jagan Mohan, 01 volunteers per 50 Families in each village will be selected for the AP Grama Volunteer Jobs. These 4 Lakh vacancies will be filled before 15th August 2019. However, as per AP Grama Volunteer notification, only 10th pass/12th pass candidates will be eligible to apply. Selected candidates for APGC Jobs will get a salary of Rs.5,000/- per month. Exam Dates or selection criteria has not been revealed yet. We will keep you updated once it is officially released. Please stay connected with us.
NOTE: ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ గ్రామ వాలంటీర్ పోస్టులకు ప్రభుత్వం నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల చేసింది. ap.gov.in వైబ్ సైట్ లో జూలై నెలాఖరులోపు దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలి. మొత్తం 4,33,126 వాలంటీర్ పోస్టులు భర్తీ చేయనున్నారు. ఆగస్టు 15 ముందే ఫలితాలు విడుదల చేయనున్నారు
AP Grama Volunteer Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Village Volunteer (Grama Volunteer) in AP State||4,33,126|
AP Village Volunteer District Wise Vacancy Details
|District Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||1192|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019
Eligibility Criteria to fill up 4 Lakh vacancies available in AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 notification is as follows,
For Plain Areas
- Passed 12th Class/Intermediate or it’s equivalent from a recognized board
For Agency/Tribal Areas:
- Passed 10th Class or it’s equivalent
- Rule of the reservation is applicable as per the rules in vogue.
- 50% of posts within each category may be considered for women.
- ROR will be applicable considering Mandal as a unit.
Age Limit to apply for APGV/APVV Jobs:
As on 30th June 2019 :
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
- As per the Rules
- Written Examination/Interview
All eligible applicants shall be called for interview by the Selection Committee consisting of MPDO/Tasildhar/EO(PR&RD).
NOTE: 50% Reservation is compulsory for Women Candidates
- No Application Fee
AP Grama Volunteer Salary:
The selected applicants will be engaged as volunteers by Gram Panchayat on honorarium basis for the services rendered.
- Rs.5,000/- per month
- 02 days of induction training will be imparted to all selected volunteers at Mandal Level.
- Positioning and Commencement of work by Village Volunteers in the alotted village will start from 15th August 2019.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must visit the appointed house on a regular basis to make people aware of ‘Navaratnas’
- Encourage people to participate in various Government schemes
- Should promote various Government Schemes among local citizens
- Monitor the facilities, government aids offered to the villagers, and various other government-related issues in the village
Characteristics of Grama Volunteer:
- A Village Volunteer to be appointed in Andhra Pradesh will try to fill the gap between the government and people.
- He/she is liable for providing corruption-free services to the people of AP.
- Also, a Village Volunteer will provide his / her services to everyone, irrespective of caste, creed and political affiliations
How to apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, the application must visit AP Government official website i.e. www.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, take a look at Latest News Section
- Search for Apply Online link for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs for 4 Lakh Jobs
- Click on it
- AP Grama Volunteer Application form will appear on the screen
- Fill in application form with all important details
- Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates along with your signature attested on it
- You guys need not pay any application fee
- Finally, recheck the filled details and hit on SUBMIT button
- After successful submission of the application form, take a printout of application form for future use.
Documents to Upload:
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
- DOB as per SSC Certificate
- Study Certificate
- Educational Qualification details
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Residence/ Nativity
- Medical Certificate (PHC Candidates)
Important Dates for AP Grama Volunteer Exam Notification 2019
|Notification Release Date (నోటిఫికేషన్ జారీ )||22nd June 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply (దరఖాస్తుల స్వీకరణ ప్రారంభం)||22nd June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply (దరఖాస్తుల స్వీకరణకు చివరి తేదీ )||5th July 2019|
|Scrutiny of Applications (దరఖాస్తుల పరిశీలన)||10th July 2019|
|Interview Dates Selection Committee(మండల , పట్టణ స్థాయిలో ఇంటర్వ్యూలు)||11th July 2019 to 25th July 2019|
|Intimation Letter to Selected Volunteers (ఎంచుకున్న వాలంటీర్లకు సమాచారం లేఖ)||1st August 2019|
|Training of Selected Candidates Starts From (ఎంపికైన అభ్యర్థుల శిక్షణ)||5th August 2019 to 10th August 2019|
|Joining Date (విధుల్లో చేరాల్సిన తేదీ)||15th August 2019|
Important Links for APGV Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Server 1 | Server 2 | Server 3|
|AP Grama Volunteer User Manual (Telugu)||Get Here|
|AP Grama Volunteer User Manual (English)||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment:
“By August 15, we will provide 4 lakh jobs to the villagers, with a salary of Rs 5,000. There will be a volunteer for 50 families and it will be a transparent and non-corrupt mechanism. We will establish village secretariats by October 2, creating 1.45 lakh jobs. “Once application submission is done to the village secretariat, it will be resolved or sanctioned within 72 hours,” said Jagan.”
Other AP Government Jobs 2019:
|Notification 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,765 -Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Inspector & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|Upcoming AP Police Recruitment||13,059 – Driver, SI, ASI, Constable||[Updated Soon]|
|KVIC Recruitment||119 – Group B & Group C||[31-07-2019]|
|AP Grama Secretariat Recruitment||1,60,000 – Grama/Village Secretariat||[31-07-2019]|
|DRDO Recruitment||95 – JRF, Scientist & Technician A||[30-07-2019]|
|IDBI Bank Recruitment||600 – Assistant Managers||[July 2019]|
|APCOB Recruitment||77 – Staff Assistant & Manager Vacancy||[28-07-2019]|
|Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment||2972 – Apprentice, Sailor (AA & SSR)||[23-07-2019]|
|EPFO Recruitment||223 – Social Security Assistant (SSA) & Others||[21-07-2019]|
|EIL Recruitment||113 – Executives, MT & others||[15-07-2019]|
|Tobacco Board Recruitment||41 – Field Officer (FO)/TA & Accountant/Superintendent||[15-07-2019]|
|NPCIL Recruitment||68 – Stipendiary Trainee & others||[11-07-2019]|