AP Polycet Entrance Exam Syllabus
AP Polycet Syllabus – Candidates who are searching for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Syllabus and Pattern get the complete details from this page. To help the aspirants who are preparing for the AP Polytechnic CET Exam 2020 we have informed the Syllabus and Exam Pattern details. Acquire the knowledge and facts about the exam before starting with the preparation. Make use of this section and cover all the topics given below. Prepare efficiently to execute well in the examination.
After getting knowledge about the pattern and syllabus for the AP Polycet Entrance Exam to begin the test preparation onwards to get a high score. This article will be helpful for the candidates who have applied for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam. Aware of the exam design, question pattern, marks provided for each category is essential to practice and get ready for the written examination. So for better preparation refer to the below section and take a note about the AP Polycet Syllabus topics which will assist during learning and practising.
AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
|Name of the Organization
||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh (SBTET AP)|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|AP Polycet Entrance Exam Date 2020||Updated Soon|
AP Polycet Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject Name||No of Questions||Mark||Exam Duration|
Syllabus for Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020 Andhra Pradesh
AP Polycet Syllabus – Mathematics
- Number System.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Real Numbers.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Linear Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Mathematical Modeling.
AP Polytechnic CTET Syllabus – Physics
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Classification of Elements.
- Reflection of Light.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- The structure of an Atom.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Units and dimensions.
- Work, Power, and Energy.
- Elements of vectors.
- Heat and Thermodynamics.
- Kinematics and Friction.
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics.
- Modern Physics.
AP Polycet Syllabus – Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- The States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing nitrogen.
- Atomic Structure.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing oxygen.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.