Only candidates who meet the eligibility conditions provided below can apply for these Post Office Jobs in Andhara Pradesh. Further, applicants can check additional details about AP Post Office Jobs on our page or on the official website www.indiapost.gov.in (OR) www.appost.in. Along with this candidates can get the direct link for Post office Jobs. On this page, we have provided complete details of educational qualification, age limit, application fee, and others.
AP Post Office Jobs 2023
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Post Office)|
|Number of Vacancies||2296|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Registration & Fee Payment||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Registration & Fee Payment||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in (OR) appost.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2023
Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria provided below in order to be eligible for AP Post Office Recruitment 2023.
Candidates, who are going to apply for AP Postal Circle jobs, must have the following qualification,
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board.
- The Candidate who passed the 10th Class/SSLC/Matriculation Examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- Economic Weaker Section (EWS) – No Age Relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 Years
Selection Process for AP Post Office Jobs:
- Written Examination
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.12,000/
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak :
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.12,000/-
AP Post GDS Online Application Fee:
- Please check the official notification pdf provided below.
How to apply for AP Post Office Recruitment 2023?
- Click on the AP Post Office Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in AP Post GDS Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent photograph.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents.
- All the Copies must be self-attested.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your Application Process.
Important Dates for AP Postal Notification 2023
- Starting Date for Registration & Fee Payment – Updated Soon
- Last Date for Registration & Fee Payment – Updated Soon