AP Postal Recruitment 2021: Online Application BEGINS to fill up 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies. Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Post Office) starts online registration to fill up these vacancies from 27th January 2021. Aspirants can apply by clicking on the apply online link available below. Applicants must know that Registration and payment of the application fee must be done on or before 26th February 2021 Extended to 01st March 2021. AP Post GDS Online application forms can be filled from 27th January 2021 to
26th February 2021 Extended to 01st March 2021.
AP Post Office Recruitment 2021
Only candidates who meet the eligibility conditions provided below can apply for these Post Office Jobs in Andhara Pradesh. Further, applicants can check additional details about AP Post Office Jobs on our page or on the official website www.indiapost.gov.in (OR) www.appost.in. Along with this candidates can get the direct link for Post office Jobs. On this page, we have provided complete details of educational qualification, age limit, application fee, and others.
AP Post Office Jobs 2021
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Post Office)|
|Number of Vacancies||2296|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Registration & Fee Payment||27th January 2021|
|Last Date for Registration & Fee Payment|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in (OR) appost.in|
AP Post Office Jobs 2021 Vacancy
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) – 2296
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2021
Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria provided below in order to be eligible for AP Post Office Recruitment 2021.
Candidates, who are going to apply for AP Postal Circle jobs, must have the following qualification,
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board.
- The Candidate who passed the 10th Class/SSLC/Matriculation Examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- Economic Weaker Section (EWS) – No Age Relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 Years
Selection Process for AP Post Office Jobs:
- Written Examination
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.12,000/
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak :
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.12,000/-
AP Post GDS Online Application Fee:
- Please check the official notification pdf provided below.
How to apply for AP Post Office Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the AP Post Office Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in AP Post GDS Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent photograph.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents.
- All the Copies must be self-attested.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your Application Process.
Important Dates for AP Postal Notification 2021
- Starting Date for Registration & Fee Payment – 27th January 2021
- Last Date for Registration & Fee Payment –
26th February 2021Extended to 01st March 2021
Important Links for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
|Last Date Extended||Last Date Extended Details|
|Official Notification Pdf||AP Post Office Notification|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|AP Post Office Syllabus||Syllabus|
|AP Post Office Previous Papers||Previous Paper|
|Official Website||Post Office Website Link|