AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
AP Postal Recruitment 2019: Online Application BEGINS to fill up 2,707 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies. Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Post Office) starts online registration to fill up these vacancies from 15th October 2019. You can apply by clicking on the apply online link available below. Applicants must know that Registration and payment of application fee must be done on or before 14th November 2019. AP Post GDS Online application forms can be filled from 14th November 2019 to 21st November 2019.
Only candidates who meet the eligibility conditions provided below can apply for these Post Office Jobs in Andhara Pradesh. Further, Candidates can check additional details about AP Post Office Jobs on our page or on the official website www.indiapost.gov.in (OR) www.appost.in
Also Check: AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – 9648 Vacancies
AP Post Office Recruitment 2019 – www.indiapost.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Post Office)|
|Number of Vacancies||2707|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Registration & Fee Payment||15th October 2019|
|Last Date for Registration & Fee Payment||14th November 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||21st November 2019|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in (OR) appost.in|
AP Post Office Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||2707|
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Community||Number of Vacancies|
|PWD – A||21|
|PWD – B||35|
|PWD – C||34|
|PWD – DE||11|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Post Office Jobs 2019
Candidates have to meet eligibility criteria provided below in order to be eligible for AP Post Office Recruitment 2019-20.
Also Check: Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – 115 Vacancies
Candidates, who are going to apply for AP Postal Circle jobs, must have the following qualification,
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board.
- The Candidate passed 10th Class/SSLC/Matriculation Examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- Economic Weaker Section (EWS) – No Age Relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 Years
- Written Examination
Also Check: DSRVS Recruitment 2019 – 13,042 Vacancies
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.12,000/
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak :
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.12,000/-
AP Post GDS Online Application Fee:
- Please check the official notification pdf provided below.
Method of Engagement:
- Method of engagement will continue to be as online engagement process for engagement of all categories of GDS as notified vide Directorate Letter No 17-23/2016-GDS dated 01.08.2016.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh AP Post Office Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Click on the AP Post Office Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Fill in necessary details asked in AP Post GDS Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent photograph.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents.
- All the Copies must be self-attested.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your Application Process.
Important Date for AP Postal Notification 2019:
- Starting Date for Registration & Fee Payment – 16th October 2019
- Last Date for Registration & Fee Payment – 14th November 2019
- Starting Date to Apply – 22nd October 2019
- Last date to Apply – 21st November 2019
- Date of Examination – Updated Soon
Also Check: AP Police Recruitment 2019 – 13,109 Vacancies
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Posts Office Jobs 2019:
- Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 510 Vacancies
- Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 3650 Vacancies
- Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 1799 Vacancies
- Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 907 Vacancies