APGENCO Hall Ticket 2019 @ apgenco.gov.in | Exam Date – 14th December & 15th December 2019. Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited will issue the hall ticket on the 02nd Week of December 2019. Therefore, Candidates are suggested to download it from the official website i.e. apgenco.gov.in. And the examiners have another option to download the admit card through the direct link from this article. Make sure to download the APGENCO Admit Card 2019 before the link gets expired.
APGENCO Hall Ticket 2019 – HighLights
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Departmental Test|
|APGENCO Exam Date||14th December & 15th December 2019|
|Admit Card Date||02nd Week of December 2019|
<<Look for Other AP Government Jobs 2019 Here>>
Important Details on APGENCO Admit Card 2019
The hall ticket carries the details as mentioned in the upcoming section. Therefore, the APGENCO Hall Ticket must be downloaded through Online mode only. The admit card will not be sent through the post to any of the candidates.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
APGENCO Departmental Test 2019
The Corporation is going to conduct the examination on 14th December to 15th December 2019. Hereby, it is must download the admit card from the end of the section. Get the APGENCO Departmental Test Exam Pattern and the syllabus for the exam preparation. It is necessary to carry the APGENCO Departmental Test Hall Ticket to the examination. If you are in search of other Government Jobs, make sure with the last date and apply to get the dream job from here.
APGENCO Departmental Test Pattern 2019:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||100||3 Hours|
|Part A||100||3 Hours|
[APGENCO Syllabus 2019 – Get Here]
Documents with APGENCO Exam Admit Card 2019
Aspirants should appear to the exam hall along with the listed original identity proofs. The board will allow only the candidates to take down the departmental test who are having all the valid documents.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How to Download APGENCO Admit Card 2019-20?
- Click on the APGENCO Hall Ticket.
- Enter the Registration Number and Password to get the admit card page.
- Enter the Captcha shown on the page.
- Now the APGENCO Exam Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the valid details in the hall ticket page.
- Check the details before submitting it.
- After the clear glance Submit the Admit Card.
- Finally, Download the Call Letter.
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the Departmental Test.
APGENCO Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2019 – Important Links
|APGENCO Hall Ticket||Download Here|
|APGENCO Syllabus||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|