Are you in a way to search APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Syllabus along with APPSC DAO Exam Pattern Pdf? Then, you are in the right place for your search. Here you will get all the details related to APPSC DAO Exam 2020 Prelims & Mains. It will be helpful in scoring better marks in the exam and get selected for DAO vacancies. For much more details read further sections of the article.
APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Syllabus 2020 Pdf
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) released notification to fill up to 20 Divisional Accounts Officer (DAO) Posts. Applicants who are interested in State Govt Jobs of Andhra Pradesh can make use of this great opportunity. Applications are invited from all the eligible candidates.
For much more details related to APPSC Recruitment 2020 – Click Here
APPSC DAO Previous papers – Click Here
Andhra Pradesh PSC Divisional Accounts Officer (DAO) Exam Syllabus – Overview
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Divisional Accounts Officer Posts|
|APPSC DAO Mains Exam Date 2020||19th & 20th March 2020|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
AP PSC Divisional Accounts Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf
Andhra Pradesh PSC DAO Prelims Exam Pattern
|Paper 1||General Studies & Mental Ability||50||50|
APPSC DAO Mains Exam Pattern 2020
|Paper 1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150|
APPSC DAO Mains Exam Pattern Part B
Part B – Interview (Oral Test) – 50 Marks
Download APPSC DAO Syllabus Pdf | ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ డివిషనల్ అకౌంట్స్ ఆఫీసర్ సిలబస్
APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Syllabus – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
Political, and Legal implications/problems.
AP PSC Divisional Accounts Officer Syllabus – Arithmetic
- Number systems – Rational and irrational numbers-decimal representations-real numbers modulus of a real number – inequalities involving modulus- Prime and composite numbers –
least common multiple and greatest common divisor-surds and logarithms.
- Ratio and proportion-Averages-percentages-profit and loss-Discounts-Simple and compound interests-Partnerships-Time and distance – Time and work-clocks and calendar.
- Polynomials – special products – factorization – Remainder theorem – Quadratic equations –
Algebraic expressions – Binomial theorem for positive integral index.
- Sets-fundamental operations on sets-Relations and functions-Types of functions-Matrices
(utmost of type 3X3) – Matrix addition and multiplication – a system of Linear Equations in two variables.
- Statistics – Frequency table – Mean, median and mode.
Andhra Pradesh APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Syllabus – Mensuration
- Areas of squares, rectangles, triangles quadrilaterals, parallelograms, and trapezium.
- Geometry of triangles and polygons-identical triangles similarity of triangles-Pythagoras
theorem and applications.
- Surface area and volumes of solids such as Sphere, Cylinder, Cone and Prism.
- Geometry of Circles-Common tangents to two Circles and their properties-Chords and sectors of a circle.
- Coordinates in two-dimension plane-Distance formula-area of a triangle-Equation of a
a straight line in different forms-Applications -Trigonometric ratios and their values for special angles-simple trigonometric identities.