APRCET Hall Ticket 2019 Released for Research Common Entrance Test | Get Direct Link to Download APRCET Admit Card Here. The Andhra University has issued the admit card on 02nd November 2019. Hence, Candidates are suggested to download the hall ticket from the below section. Moreover, the University will allow only the eligible aspirants to take down the examination. The board has decided to conduct the entrance examination from 08th to 11th November 2019.
APRCET Hall Ticket 2019
The Officials from Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education is going to conduct the examination from 08th to 11th November 2019. Thus, Contenders can find the hall ticket link from the below section. Make sure to download the admit card before the exam date. The University advises the examiners to reach the examination hall within the reporting time. The APRCET Admit Card has the details of the examination and the exam participants.
Andhra University Exam Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|Name of the University||Andhra University (APSCHE)|
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||08th to 11th November 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||02nd November 2019|
Details on Andhra Pradesh RCET Hall Ticket 2019
Examiners can download the APRCET Hall Ticket until 08th November 2019. So, Hurry Up to get your entrance ticket from here. The admit card contains the details as listed below. All the information should be filled correctly in the hall ticket page. If any mistakes occurred while entering the credentials make sure to change it before downloading the APRCET Admit Card.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Andhra Pradesh RCET Exam 2019
The exam will be held on 08th November to 11th November 2019. Therefore, the APRCET Hall Ticket is now available at the end of the section. The Exam Syllabus for the Research Entrance Exam has been tabulated in this section. Get the exam details from here and start making your exam preparation from now.
AP RCET Exam Pattern 2019:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|Teaching & Research Aptitude||90 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Concerned Subjects||90 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Total||180 Marks||180 Minutes|
Andhra University RCET Exam Centers 2019:
Documents Along with APRCET Admit Card 2019
Aspirants are suggested to download the APRCET Hall Ticket along with the original identity proofs. Examiners should carry any of the following identity proof to the exam hall for the verification process.
- APRCET Hall Ticket
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Andhra University Hall Ticket Download Steps 2019-20
- Click on the APRCET Hall Ticket.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Date of Birth to get the admit card page.
- Now the APRCET Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the valid details in the hall ticket page.
- Check the details before submitting it.
- After the clear glance Submit the Admit Card.
- Finally, Download the Call Letter.
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the Entrance Examination.
Andhra University APRCET Admit Card – Important Links
|APRCET Hall Ticket||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|