APSC Notification 2022: Hello Job Seekers! Good News for Candidates in Assam! Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 162 Veterinary Officer & Block Veterinary Officer Posts. Assam Public Service Commission invites applications from Indian Citizens for various posts under Assam Government Jobs. Many candidates have to wait for this unique opportunity to apply for APSC Recruitment 2022. So, interested applicants can start sending applications for the APSC Jobs from 26th July 2022 to 26th August 2022.
APSC Notification 2022 | 162 Veterinary Officer & Block Veterinary Officer Posts
Candidates are instructed to apply through online mode only. Candidates may refer to APSC careers notification for more details like reservation, Age relaxation, Terms, Conditions, etc. APSC recruitment notification can be downloaded @ www.apsc.nic.in. Further details about the selection process, place & date for interview/ exam will be intimated through the commission website. Applicants are advised to keep visiting the Assam PSC website for regular updates. Applicants are advised to provide valid information while filling up the online application form.
APSC Veterinary Officer & Block Veterinary Officer Notification 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||162|
|Name of Post||Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer|
||ADVT. NO. 13/2022|
|Starting date of application||26th July 2022|
|Closing date of application||26th August 2022|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Details of Assam PSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy 2022
The details of the vacancy as mentioned in the APSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2022 Notification are as below:
|Name of the Exam||Number of Vacancies|
|Veterinary Officer /Block Veterinary Officer Posts||162|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
APSC Notification Academic Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Degree in Bachelor of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc & A.H) from the recognized Organization/Board.
APSC Jobs Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
APSC VO & BVO Salary Details:
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 30,000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.1,10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/-from the organization.
APSC Notification Age Relaxation:
- SC/ST(P)/ST(H) – 05 Years
- OBC/MOBC – 03 Years
APSC Notification Selection Process:
- Written Test
APSC Notification Application Fee:
|Category||Application fee (Rs)||Processing Fee Charged by CSCSPV (Rs)||Taxable amount on processing fee (@18%)||Total Amount (Rs)|
How to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2022?
- Go to the official website apsc.nic.in
- Find the link under the Latest Recruitments NO. 13/2022 Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer, Class-B, Class-I (Jr. Grade) under Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department”,
- Then click on Apply Here.
- A new page will be opened.
- If you are a new user, you have to make registration by clicking “ Register Here.”
- Otherwise, you may log in to your Account via Sign in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates need to upload their Photograph and Signature in JPG / JPEG format.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates for APSC Notification 2022
|Starting date to apply online||26th July 2022|
|Closing date to apply online||26th August 2022|
Important Links for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
|APSC Vertinery Officier & Other Posts Official Notification Pdf|
|Assam Public Service Commission Apply Online Link|
|APSC Official Website|
About Assam Public Service Commission:
Assam Public Service Commission – The creation of the Commission had gone through changes a few times since its beginning. Against the quantity of One Chairman and two Members in 1937-1951, it was one Chairman and two/three Members in 1951-1986, one Chairman and six Members in 1986-91, one Chairman and ten Members in 1991 and ultimately, by a revision of 2005, the strength of the Commission was fixed at seven comprising of one Chairman and six Members.
To choose reasonable up-and-comers having the imperative instructive capabilities, abilities, and inspiration to serve individuals of Assam for the doled out government occupations through a straightforward, reasonable, scientific and time-bound enlistment process consequently making quality and respectability the characterizing attributes of the faculty chosen. Read More.