APSLPRB Hall Ticket 2019 Available from 11th November 2019 | Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Date – 17th November 2019 (Sunday). The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board is now available to download. Hence, Candidates can download it from the end of the webpage. We have updated the direct link to download the admit card at the bottom of the webpage.
AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|No of Vacancies||50|
|Exam Date||17th November 2019|
|Admit Card Date||11th November 2019|
Particulars to be noticed while APSLPRB Hall Ticket Download
Candidates are advised to download the admit card by entering the needed details in it. Make sure to download the AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket from the end of the section. Aspirants should not make mistakes while downloading the admit card. Go through the instructions figured in the APSLPRB Admit Card 2019.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam 2019
The Examination will be held on 17th November 2019. Candidates are requested to download the APSLPRB Hall Ticket from the below segment within the last date. Because the link will be disappeared after the last date. Therefore, Examiners must follow all the general instructions stated on the AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card.
Documents needed with APSLPRB Hall Ticket
Aspirants need to carry any one of the original Government ID proof to clear the verification process. Thus, Get a list of documents from the upcoming section which are to be carried for the exam hall.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How to Download APSLPRB Exam Admit Card 2019?
- Click on the APSLPRB Admit Card.
- Enter the Login details on the Home Page.
- Now enter the image in the box that is available on the page.
- Tap on Login to get the APSLPRB Hall Ticket.
- Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials into the hall ticket.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once done with the checking Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card.
- Carry for the exam and for the upcoming selection rounds.
Direct Links to download Andhra Pradesh APP Hall Ticket 2019
|APSLPRB Hall Ticket||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|