Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019: Apply for 65 Short Service Commissioned SSC Officer Vacancies. Great new guys! Both the Male and Female Indian Nationals can join Indian Army now!! The Indian National Army Force needs a Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSC) for their services. Accordingly, 65 vacancies for SSC Officers were released recently. Aspirants who are interested to join in Indian Army Force can submit your offline application from 11th May 2019 on this page. The last date to submit the application forms is 10th June 2019.
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Army Dental Corps|
|Name of the Post||Short Service Commissioned Officers(SSC)|
|No of Vacancies||65|
|Starting Date to Apply||11th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||10th June 2019|
|Job Location||India, Delhi|
|Job Category||Indian Army Govt. Jobs|
Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification
The selection for Army Dental Corps jobs as a Short Service Commissioned Officers will be based on the Candidate’s performance in the Screening, Interview, Medical Examination, and Physical Standard Test. The Army Dental Corps Salary details have been highlighted on the upcoming page. So, to get various information about the ADC Recruitment Notification sticks around to this article. Download Indian Army Dental Corps Application Form in the below page.
Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Vacancy 2019
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSC Officers)||65|
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Jobs 2019
- All Indian nationals should possess with a minimum of 55% in BDS/MDS from a recognized University or Institutions to be placed in Indian Army Dental Jobs.
- The Candidates should not exceed 45 years as on 31st December 2019.
Indian Army Dental Corps Salary:
- The Recruited SSC Officers will be paid as per the Indian Army Norms.
- Candidates must pay Rs. 200/– as an Application Processing Fee in the form of a Demand Draft(DD).
Director General Armed Forces medical Sevices(APF FUND)/ DGAFMS(APF Fund) payable at New Delhi.
- Medical Examination
- Physical Standard Test(PET)
Application Procedure for Army Dental Corps Jobs 2019
- The Willing candidates can apply for the post of SSC through Offline Mode.
- The Candidate must possess a Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council / DCI valid at least up to 31st December 2019.
- The candidates of BDS/MDS who have appeared for NEET 2019(MDS) conducted by NBE on 14th December 2018 are only eligible to apply.
- Aspirants must complete one year of Rotatory Internship as per the DCI Norms.
- The candidates with the above eligibility criteria can apply for the post in Army Dental Corps Recruitment.
How to Apply for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019
- Do check the Official Notification OF Army Dental Corps.
- Download the Application form in the below page.
- Take a printout of the Application Form.
- Fill all the valid credentials given in the application.
- Make sure the information you filled in the application.
- Attest all the relevant supporting documents along with the application.
- Don’t forget to attach your Curriculum Vitae with the application.
- Attach the DD copy of the application fee you paid.
- Post the application form to the postal address provided below before the last date.
- Take a xerox copy of the application for further reference.
Director General Armed Forces medical Sevices,
Room No.25, L – Block,
Ministry Of Defence,
New Delhi – 110001.
Important Dates for Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date||11th May 2019|
|Last Date||10th June 2019|
|Interview Date||Released Soon|
Important Links for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application Form||Click Here (Will be available from 11-05-2019)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Indian Army Dental Corps:
In India,15 January is celebrated as Indian Army Day. The Indian army force is o ensure the National Security as well as the nationhood unity. The Indian is one of the largest components of the Armed Forces. The supreme commander of the Indian Armed Forces is President of India. The army force is commanded by the Chief Army Staff. The mission also includes to defend the nation from the violence of other countries and to threat our Nation. Armed forces are struggling to maintain peace in our country and as well as the protection of our nation.