- 1 31 FAD Vacancy Details – 31 Field Ammunition Depot Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of 31 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 31 FAD Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download 31 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form
31 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 23rd March 2016. 31 Field Ammunition Depot under Ministry of Defence has published this advertisement to fill 102 vacancies of Tradesman Mate, Fireman posts. Aspirants who were searching for Defence Jobs may apply for these 31 Field Ammunition Depot Jobs released under 31 FAD Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these 31 FAD Jobs through Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for sending the application form is 13th April 2016. Applicants may also check the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in for more details regarding the 31 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2016. Other details like 31 Field Ammunition Depot Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding 31 Field Ammunition Depot Fireman Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
31 FAD Vacancy Details – 31 Field Ammunition Depot Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)||83 Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
|Fireman||10 Posts||04 Posts||01 Posts||04 Posts|
|Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)||42 Posts||07 Posts||–||34 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of 31 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for 31 Field Ammunition Depot Fireman Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for 31 FAD Jobs
- Fireman: Candidates must pass Matriculation.
- Tradesman Mate: Applicants must pass Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate from a recognized institute.
31 FAD Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: 31 Field Ammunition Depot.
Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in.
Name of the Post: Tradesman Mate, Fireman Posts.
No of Vacancies: 102 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Defence Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these 31 Field Ammunition Depot Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Physical Endurance / Physical measurements tests.
- Written test.
31 FAD Important Dates:
- Last date for receipt of the application form: 13/04/2016.
Pay Scale: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of 1900/- / 1800/- + Allowance.
31 Field Ammunition Depot Application Form – www.indianarmy.nic.in
Application form for this 31 Field Ammunition Depot Jobs released under Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for Tradesman Mate, Fireman Posts from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. Send the duly filled application form to the address provided on our site below before completion of the last date i.e. 13th April 2016. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Applicants should mention on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_____(CATEGORY______)”.
- Submit the application form along with required documents to the address listed below through Ordinary / Registered / Speed Post.
Documents to be Submitted along with Application Form:
- Self attested copies of Education Qualification Certificate including Admit card & Marks sheet.
- Attested Copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST) where applicable issued by appropriate authority.
- OBC Certificate/ Physical Handicap Certificate.
- Self addressed envelope affixing postal Stamp of Rs 25/-.
Postal Address: The Commandant,
C/O 99 APO.