Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 | Indian Army Published the notification for recruitment to the post of Officer for 60th Men Short Service Commission Technical (SSC Tech) & 31st Women Short Service Commission Technical (SSC Tech). Candidates can apply online on Indian Army SSC Recruitment from today onwards at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The last date for the Indian Army SSC Tech Application is 24th August 2022. The course will commence in April 2023. Unmarried Male and unmarried Females with a degree in Engineering are eligible to apply for the course. Also, widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who died in harness can apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022. Candidates looking for Central Government Jobs can apply for this Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022.
Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 | 191 SSC Tech (Male & Female) Posts
Candidates can get to know about the Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 Vacancies, Educational Qualifications & Experience, Age Limit, Pay, and Selection Procedure by referring to the below sections. To help out the aspirants we have given a direct link to apply for the Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 Notification in the important links table and also a link to apply for Indian Army SSC Tech 60 Men & 31 Women Recruitment 2022. For more latest updates bookmark this page.
Indian Army SSC Tech Jobs 2022 | Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Number of Vacancies||191|
|Post Name||SSC Tech (Male & Female) Posts|
|Starting date of application||27th July 2022|
|Closing date of application||24th August 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Details of Indian Army SSC Tech (Male & Female) Posts 2022
|Name of the Stream||Vacancies|
|BE/ B Tech, SSC (W) (Non Tech) (Non UPSC)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army SSC Tech (Male & Female) Posts Recruitment 2022
Indian Army SSC Tech Service Academic Qualification:
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the course are eligible to apply.
- Educational qualification for Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness.
- SSCW (Non-Tech) (Non UPSC) – Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech) – B.E. / B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
Indian Army SSC Tech Service Careers Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years as on 01st April 2023.
Selection Process Indian Army SSC Tech Career:
- The applicants will be shortlisted based on the cut-off percentage.
- A shortlisted candidate will be called for the interview.
Army SSC Tech (Male & Female) Posts Application Fee:
- Candidates will have not to pay the application fee.
- For more fees details please go to the below official notification.
Pay Scale for Indian Army SSC Tech (Male & Female) Posts Jobs 2022:
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 56,100/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 1,77,500/- (Level-10).
How to apply for the joinindianarmy.in Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army, i.e., https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm
- Then click on the ‘Officers entry apply/ login’ tab to register and use.
- For a new registration, click on ‘Registration.’
- Then select the ‘Continue’ tab and complete the registration process by filling the mandatory fields (Aadhaar/ enrolment no, candidate name, father/ guardian name, mother’s name, date of birth, and mobile no) and ‘Submit.’
- Now, provide the OTP received on your registered email ID and select the ‘Submit’ tab to continue.
- The next step is to fill in the remaining mandatory fields and set the password.
- Now, click on the ‘Save’ button to continue.
- Proceed with ‘Communication Details’ and hit the ‘Update’ button & ‘Save & Continue
- The registration process is done now. Candidates must click on the ‘OK’ button as a pop-up message ‘Record saved successfully’ appears.
- Now click on ‘Apply Online on the dashboard to fill out the online application form.
- Enter all the mandatory fields, upload signature, and photo (keeping the specifications as prescribed) & ‘Save & Continue
- Then fill in all the required details and click on the ‘Edit’ button if required and ‘Submit Now.’
- Now Pay the Application Fee and click on ‘Submit’ to complete the application process.
Important Dates for Indian Army SSC Tech (Male & Female) Posts Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to apply Online||27th July 2022|
|Closing Date to apply Online||24th August 2022|
Important Links for Indian Army SSC Tech Notification 2022
|Official Notification for Army SSC Tech Notification Pdf|
|Apply Online link for Indian Army SSC Tech Posts|
|Indian Army Official Website|
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army, and the armies of the princely states, which finally became the national army after independence.
The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and national unity, defend the nation from external aggression and internal threats, and maintain peace and security within its borders. It conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances, like Operation Surya Hope, and can also be requisitioned by the government to cope with internal threats. Read More.