- 1 Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 2 Indian Army Vacancy Details – Army Jobs
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of Indian Army Engineer Recruitment 2015
- 4 Indian Army SSC Technical Course Recruitment 2016 Details
- 5 Join Indian Army Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
- 6 Indian Army Recruitment 2015 Results
- 7 Download Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of December. Indian Army had been published this advertisement to fill 111 vacancies of Engineer posts for Short Service Commission Course commencing in October 2016. Candidates who are searching for Indian Army Jobs may apply for these posts released under Indian Army Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this SSC Technical posts on or before the last date through Indian Army Engineer Recruitment 2015 Notification. The notification of Indian Army SSC Recruitment for the year 2016 is available in recruitment.guru site. The online application will be available from 9th December 2015 to 8th January 2016.
The Indian Army is the largest component and the land based branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The primary role of Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity and also the mission of Indian Army is for defending the nation from threats, and maintaining safety and peace within its borders. Every year Indian Army releases notifications for recruiting candidates in large numbers. Recently it has published Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015 to fill the vacancies of Engineer Posts. Applicants who wish to get Defense jobs can grab this opportunity and apply for Indian Army SSC Technical Course Recruitment 2015.
Indian Army is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 110 vacancies for 47th SSC Men and 18th SSC Women Course commencing from October 2016 at Officers Training Academy(OTA), Chennai. Applicants who are willing to apply for these Army Jobs can check the Indian Army Recruitment 2015 available on our site. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09/12/2015 released under Join Indian Army Recruitment 2015. Candidates can also check the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015 will be mentioned below.
Indian Army Vacancy Details – Army Jobs
Indian Army had been released Notification for Engineer (Technical & Non-technical)posts under SSC Course through Indian Army Recruitment 2015. Kindly follow the table below for post wise vacancy details of Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015 Notification.
1. For 47th SSC(T) Men: 100 posts.
|S.no.||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|3.||Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||15|
|4.||Automobile /Workshop Technology||02|
|6.||Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (CS)||10|
|7.||Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||15|
|8.||Electronics / Fibre Optics / Opto Electronics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave||07|
|9.||Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||04|
|10.||Food Tech/Bio Tech||03|
|11.||Bio Medical Engg.||02|
2. For 18th SSC(T) Women: 10 posts.
|S.no.||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
3. For Widows of Defense Personnel: 01 post.
|S.no.||Name of the Entry||No. of Posts|
|1.||SSCW(Non-tech) – 18||01|
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Army Engineer Recruitment 2015
The candidates who are willing to apply for these Army Jobs released under Indian Army Engineer Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Age limit for Indian Army SSC Course
Candidates applying for Short Service Commission Course released by the Indian Army should attain the below age limit.
SSC(Tech)-47 Men and SSC(Tech)-18 Women
- Minimum age: 20 years.
- Maximum age: 27 years.
Widows of Defence Personnel
- Minimum age: 19 years.
- Maximum age: 29 years.
Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of Indian Army SSC Engineer Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in relevant stream from any recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates studying in the final year Engineering course are also eligible to apply.
Indian Army SSC Technical Course Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Indian Army.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Name of the Post: Engineer posts.
No of Posts: 111.
Name of the Course: 47th & 18th Short Service Commission Course.
Training Period: 49 weeks.
Application Mode: Online.
Training Location: Chennai.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for this Engineer Jobs released under Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on the following process.
- SSB Interview.
- Physical test.
- Medical Exam.
- Starting date for filling online application: 09/12/2015 from 10.00 a.m.
- Closing Date for submission of online application: 08/01/2016 till 5.00 p.m.
- Interview date: May/ June 2016.
Indian Army Online Application
The application form for these Engineer jobs for the Grant of Short Service Commission released under Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015 will be available on our site from 9th December 2015. Kindly open the link for the relevant post and submit it before the due date. The online application will be available on the site up to 8th January 2016.
How to apply: Candidates who are willing to apply for these Army Jobs released under Indian Army Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Take a print out of the duly filled application form.
Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre:
- Printout of the application form with duly signed and affixed with recent passport size photograph.
- Self Attested Matriculation or Equivalent certificate for age proof.
- Self-attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Self-attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Self-attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters.
- Certificate from Principal/ Head of the Institution for final year candidates.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
After the closing date of the application form, Join Indian Army Recruitment 2015 admit cards are available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. Indian Army will post the admit cards of Indian Army SSC Technical Course Recruitment 2015 on the official site few days before the SSB interview.
Indian Army Recruitment 2015 Results
After the hiring process has completed, Indian Army will release the results of Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Engineer posts for SSC Technical and the Non-technical course in different trades should check the official website for results. The full details of Indian Army Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.