Assam Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification – Apply for 919 GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Vacancies. Assam Postal Circle extends immense job opportunities for competent candidates to fill up 919 Post Office Job Vacancies. However, Assam Postal Department has vacant positions for GDS, Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & other posts. Interested aspirants can apply for Assam Post office jobs from 27th January 2020 through Online mode on this page. Candidates who fulfill the below-specified eligibility must submit your application forms on or before 09th February 2020.
New Assam Post Office Recruitment 2020 – 919 Vacancy in Post Office
|Organization Name||Indian Postal Department Assam Postal Circle (Assam Postal Circle)|
|Total Vacancy||919 Posts|
|Name of the Post||GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak)|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||27th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||09th February 2020|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
All candidates interested to apply for Job Vacancies in Assam Postal Circle, below are the list of eligibility details that are to be met. Aspirants must have passed Secondary School Examination or 10th Class/Matriculation and age must lie between 18 to 40 Years only. However, age relaxation will be applicable for all reserved candidates. Selected Candidates for Post Office Jobs in Assam will get a salary of Rs.10,000/- to Rs.14,500/- per month. Know more about www.assampost.gov.in recruitment in the below sections of this page
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak)||919|
Assam Postal Vacancy 2020 Details – Category wise
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|PWD – A||10|
|PWD – B||10|
|PWD – C||09|
|PWD – DE||08|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2020
Post Office Jobs in Assam 2020 Details
|Assam Post Office GDS, BPM, ABPM Salary:
Kindly refer official notification provided below to post wise salary details.
Assam Postal Jobs Online Application Fee:
ABPM/Dak Sevak :
How to Apply Steps for 919 GDS, BPM, ABPM Jobs in Assam Post Office Recruitment 2020?
Details to be filled:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Steps to Apply for Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- Download the Official Notification & read all the given instructions.
- Make sure you satisfy the eligibility listed above.
- Now, Click on Assam Postal Online Apply link
- If you are a new user go for the New Registration tab
- Fill the personal details to get your user name and password
- Then login to the portal with the User ID and Password
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph.
- Attach copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete Assam Postal Recruitment 2020 Process.
All queries of candidates may be mailed to and queries related to website may be given to [email protected]
Helpline number: 0361-2544881
Important Links for Assam Post Office Jobs 2020
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Re-Open Notice||Click Here|
|Assam Postal Circle GDS Syllabus||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Job Openings to Assam Postal Recruitment 2020 Notification:
About Post Office, Assam:
For more than 150 years, the Post has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivery of mail, acceptance of deposits in small savings plans, life insurance coverage under postal insurance (PLI) and rural life insurance (RPLI) and retail services. as the receipt of the invoice, the sale of forms, etc.
The DoP also acts like an Indian government agent in providing other services to citizens, such as the payment of wages and the payment of wages paid by the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme Mahatma Gandhi (MGNREGS) and the payment of old-age pensions. With 1,555,015 post offices, the DDP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world
The vision of Assam Post Office:
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice.
The mission of Assam Postal Circle
- To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
- Provide mail parcel, money transfer, banking, insurance, and retail services with speed and reliability.
- Provide services to the customers on a value-for-money basis.
- To ensure that the employees are proud to be its main strength and serve its customers with a human touch.
- Continue to deliver social security services and to enable last-mile connectivity as a Government of India platform.
We will maintain our iconic status as a unique and trusted national institution by:
- Always providing the human touch in all our interactions with society
- Being responsive and reliable
- Demonstrating the highest order of integrity, honesty, transparency, and professionalism
- Discharging our responsibilities towards the society in an environment of deep trust, mutual respect and a culture of service before self
- Achieve the long term goal of financial self-sufficiency by generating surpluses from services (existing & new) outside our universal service obligation
- To develop, implement and operate a system of standards with accountability for performance
- to develop a scalable and flexible technology infrastructure to support our operations
- Be the preferred, trusted and reliable service partner for all customers
- Ensure that India Post acquires all required people capabilities to deliver its chosen services portfolio
- Be the interface between citizens and the government.