Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 Notification – Apply for 134 Rifleman & Havildar Clerk vacancies. Offline/ Email applications are invited from eligible candidates from across the country for enrolment into the Assam Rifles under the compassionate ground appointment scheme. Aspirants who are interested in the Assam Govt jobs can apply Offline from 11th February 2021 to 01st March 2021 at www.assamrifles.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria, last date, and other details below.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021
An application is to be submitted in a prescribed format from 11th February 2021 @ www.assamrifles.gov.in. Accordingly, to the latest Assam Rifles Bharti 2021 Notification, candidates who have passed 10th are eligible to apply. The selection of suitable candidates will be done based on Medical examination and Interview. The Last Date to apply for these vacancies available is 01st March 2021.
Assam Rifles Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||Office of Director General, Assam Rifles|
|Name of the Post||Rifleman & Havildar Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||134 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||11th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||01st March 2021|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
|Job Category||Assam Government Jobs|
Assam Rifles New Vacancy 2021 Details
Vacancy Details for www.assamrifles.gov.in Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
- Rifleman General Duty (GD) – 87
- Havildar Clerk – 15
- Warrant Officer Personal Assistant (PA) – 01
- Rifleman Electrical Fitter Signal (EFS) – 01
- Rifleman Lineman Field (LMN) – 01
- Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic (RM) – 01
- Rifleman Armorer – 01
- Rifleman Electrician Mechanic Vehicle (EMV) – 01
- Rifleman Vehicle Mechanic (VM) – 01
- Rifleman Electrician -02
- Rifleman Plumber – 01
- Warrant Officer Pharmacist – 01
- Havildar X-Ray Assistant – 01
- Rifleman Female Attendant – 01
- Rifleman Barber – 03
- Rifleman Equipment & Boot Repairer – 02
- Rifleman Safai – 04
- Rifleman Washerman – 03
- Total – 134
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Details for Assam Rifles 2021 Notification is provided below. Take a look at the below sections to complete your application process before the deadline.
- Aspirants must have Matriculation / 10th class pass.
- Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in relevant trade from a recognized institute.
- Pharmacist – Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Clerk: Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) exam pass. Skill Test norms on computer.
- Personal Assistant: intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) exam. Trade (Skill) Test Norms on computer.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
- Clerk, Personal Assistant, Radio Mechanic, Pharmacist posts – 18-25 years
- All other posts – 18 – 23 years
Assam Rifles Rally Bharti 2021 Selection Process:
Selection Procedure for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 is done through these successive steps
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Trade (Skill) Test
- Detailed Documentation Verification
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Assam Rifles Offline Application Fee:
- Refer to the official notification pdf provided below
Assam Rifles Salary:
- Pay Scale and other allowances will be admissible to Assam Rifles Personnel.
How to apply for Assam Rifles Jobs 2021?
- Download the Assam Rifles Notification provided below
- Go through the eligibility details and ensure the eligibility criteria
- Then, Fill in all the details in the Assam Rifles Offline application form.
- Paste a copy of your recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Also, attach xerox Copies of necessary documents.
- Finally, post the application form to the postal address provided below to complete Assam Rifles Careers 2021 Process.
The candidates may also upload scanned copies of documents email to [email protected]
DIRECTORATE GENERAL ASSAM RIFLES (RECRUITMENT BRANCH),
LAITKOR, SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA – 793010
Important Dates for Assam Rifles Jobs 2021
|Application Starting Date||11th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||01st March 2021|
Important Links for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Assam Rifles:
The oldest paramilitary force in India is the Assam Rifles. It was formed in the year 1835 and it’s governing by the Ministry of home affairs (India). The Assam Rifles has its headquarters in Shillong, India. A paramilitary force of India, the Indian Army is the parent agency of the Assam Rifles. The motto of the Assam Rifles is “Sentinels of the North East”. The main reason for forming this Assam Rifles is to sentinel the sedimentary plains of Assam from the uninhabited and disruptive tribes residing the surrounding hill tracts. There are numerous units that have been raised and employed to establish posts in the interior areas and then acted as the strong base of the civil administration in order to extend its authority into the remote isolated areas.
Facts about Assam Rifles:
- Everyone who wants to know the answer to the Question “Does Assam rifles belong to the Indian Army ?? here is an answer: No! It is a part of the Ministry of Home Affairs. Assam Rifles comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs as a paramilitary force. But, ‘ASSAM REGIMENT’ is a regiment that is a part of the Indian Army.
- Assam Rifles recently wins Kickboxing Championship.
Assam Rifles Vacancy 2021 Job Opportunities:
There are numerous job openings released by the Assam Rifles. This includes Senior Credit Analyst, Graduate trainee; Postgraduate trained a teacher, Graduate Apprentice, Specialist officers, Apprentice, Director, FLC Counsellor, Advisor, Technical Officer, Medical Officer, Gramin Dak Sevak, Director, Technical & Tradesmen and so on. However, the eligibility criteria for every job vacancies from the Assam Rifles might vary. Even though, if the eligibility norms vary, the Assam Rifles are providing job opportunities for all qualifications from 10th to any graduate or postgraduate. You can get placed in Sarkari Naukri through Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 Pdf.