AWES Admit Card 2019. Army Welfare Education Society has released the official notification for 8000 Trainee Graduate Teachers & Post Graduate Teachers. Hence, TGT & PGT exams will be held on 19th & 20th October 2019. Moreover, the admit card has been released on 04th October 2019. Therefore, exam appearing candidates must download the hall ticket from the below given direct link.
AWES Admit Card 2019
Applicants of AWES Recruitment process must download the admit card from the official website. Make sure to download the hall ticket before the exam date. Contenders are suggested to stick to the official portal to download the AWES Admit Card. Those who applied for the posts can get the direct link to download the admit card. The AWES Hall Ticket contains the details of examiners and the TGT & PGT exam.
Army Public School Admit Card – Overview
|Name of the Board||Army Welfare Education Society|
|Name of the Post||Trainee Graduate Teachers & Post Graduate Teachers|
|Name of the Exam||TGT & PGT|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Date||19th & 20th October 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||04th October 2019|
Details on AWES Exam Admit Card
The Hall Ticket must be filled by the details of candidates. Thus, Candidates have to download the admit card by entering the details as in the application form. Hence, Applicants are suggested to take down the exam along with the AWES Admit Card to the exam hall. Make sure to download the hall ticket without mistakes.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
AWES TGT & PGT Exam 2019
The TGT & PGT Exam is going to be held on 19th & 20th October 2019. Thus, after completing the registration process the aspirants will be conducted by the written examination. Start making your preparations for the exam. Exam details like exam date, exam time and center details are printed on the Army Public School Admit Card. Get the AWES Exam Pattern to make the preparation easy. Download the AWES Syllabus 2019 from here.
|PGT/TGT||Part A||General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts, and Methodology||90|
|Part B||Specific to Subject||90|
|PRT||Part A||General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts, and Methodology||90|
Documents Along with AWES Hall Ticket 2019
Carry the Government original ID proofs to participate in the exam. If any mistakes are done with the admit card inform the board immediately to get the corrected one. Check to the details in the AWES TGT Admit Card.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
AWES Admit Card Download 2019-20
- First Click on the AWES Admit Card.
- Fill the Login details to get the admit card page.
- Enter the Captcha shown on the page.
- The Hall Ticket page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the valid credentials in the admit card.
- Check the details in the hall ticket before submitting it.
- Finally, Submit the Indian Air Force Hall Ticket.
- Download the hall ticket after submission.
- Take a photocopy of the admit card.
- Carry for the exam and upcoming selection rounds.
AWES Admit Card 2019 – Important Links
|AWES Hall Ticket||Download Here|
|AWES Teacher Syllabus||Get Here|
|AWES Recruitment||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|