Bangalore Urban District Recruitment 2020: Job Seekers!! Latest Bengaluru Urban District Civic Jobs 2019 Notification released!! The Bengaluru Urban District Officials have announced a Job Notification to hire 179 Candidates for Civic Posts. Applicants who are looking for the Karnataka Govt Jobs can apply for these Posts through Offline Process. The last date to apply for these jobs is 06th January 2020. Read the entire article for detail on Bengaluru Urban District Civic Vacancy 2019 Notification.
Bangalore Urban District Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the 179 vacancies for the post of Civic in the Bengaluru Urban District. Candidates should check the eligibility details before applying for the Bangaluru Urban District Jobs 2020. To check eligibility, we have given all the important details below. Here we have provided a direct link to download the Bangalore Urban District Recruitment 2020 Notification and Application form.
Overview of Bangaluru Urban District Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||Bengaluru Urban District|
|Number of Vacancies||179|
|Name of Post||Civic|
|Starting date of application||Started|
|Closing date of application||6th January 2020|
|Job Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
Bangalore Urban District Vacancy 2019-20 Details:
There are a total of 179 vacancies for the post of Civic. The details of the vacancy as given in the Bangalore Urban District Recruitment 2019-20 is as below
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore Urban District Civic Recruitment 2019-20
Candidates interested in the Bangaluru Urban District Jobs 2020 can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Applicants can refer to the Official notification for Educuational Qualification.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 45 Years
- Age relaxation is available as per rules
Refer to the Bangalore Urban District Recruitment 2020 Notification for more details on age limit and age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
<< Also Check: MP Urban Recruitment – 33 Openings>>
Pay Scale for Bangaluru Urban District Jobs 2020:
- The hired candidates will get the salary according to the norms of the organization.
Bangalore Urban District Civic Recruitment Offline Application Fee:
- Applicants can refer to the official notification for more information.
How to apply for Bangaluru Urban District Jobs 2020?
- Click on the Bangalore Urban District Recruitment Notification PDF link below
- Read the details carefully and make you are eligible
- Download the Offline Application form using the link below
- Fill the Application form with the required details
- Attach photograph and documents, as required
- Pay the application fee, if applicable
- The candidates may take a print out of the same.
- Send the duly filled application form to the following Registered Postal address along with required documents on or before the last date 6th January 2020.
Candidates should send their application in an envelope superscribing clearly the name of the post applied for on the cover of the envelope.
Candidates can get the Registered postal address from the Official Notification.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing Date of Online Application||6th January 2020|
Important Links for Bangalore Urban District Recruitment 2019-20:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Government Jobs:
|Recruitment Board||Post Name & Last Date||Apply Online|
|KSRTC||3895 – Technical Assistant & Security Guard|
|Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education||64 – Deputy Conservator, Conservator & Others|
|Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited||148 – Data Entry Operator, PHN, ANM & Other|
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India||137 – Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Driver & Others|
|Centre for Development of Advanced Computing||116- Project Engineer, Project Manager|
|Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)||75 – Young Professional|
Frequently Asked Questions About Bangaluru Urban District Jobs 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form Bangalore Urban District Recruitment 2019-20?
A. Applications for Bangalore Urban District Civic Recruitment 2020 will be accepted only in the Offline mode. Candidates can apply for Civic posts by following the steps given above.
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed in Bengaluru which has an office of Bangalore Urban District.
3. What are the important dates I must know for Bangaluru Urban District Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – Started
- Last Date To Apply Online – 6th January 2020
4. What is the Age Limit for Bangalore Urban District Civic Recruitment 2019?
A. The candidate must be below 45 years of age.
5. What is the selection process for Bangalore Urban District Vacancies?
A. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test, and Personal Interview.
6. How much will I be paid for Bangaluru Urban District Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates will be paid as per organization norms.
About Bengaluru Urban District
Bangalore Urban district, also known as, Bangalore City district, is a district of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is surrounded by the Bangalore Rural district on the east and north, the Ramanagara district on the west and the Krishnagiri district of Tamil Nadu on the south. Bangalore Urban district came into being in 1986, with the partition of the erstwhile Bangalore into Bangalore Urban and Bangalore Rural districts. Bangalore Urban has five taluks: Yelahanka, Bangalore North, Bangalore East, Bangalore South, and Anekal. The city of Bangalore is situated in the Bangalore Urban district. The district has 17 hobbies, 668 villages, and 9 municipal corporations. There are five talukas; Electronics City is situated in Anekal Taluka.