Andhra Bank Notification 2017
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 has introduced openings for Counsellor post. Interested candidates can apply for Andhra Bank Careers 2017. There are 18 posts open as per the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. The last date to apply for Andhra Bank Counsellor Recruitment 2017 is 21st October 2017. So, eligible candidates can start applying for the above posts offline by referring the eligibility details below. Also, know more @ andhrabank.in.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Bank|
|Name of the Post||Counsellors|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination or Interview|
Andhra Bank Vacancy 2017-18
|S No||Name of Post||District||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Bank Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Kindly refer the official notification for complete details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 25 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 62 years
Selection Process: The applicants will be selected based on the Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs 20,000 per month + TA/ DA
Refer the official notification for further details.
How to apply for Job Vacancy in Andhra Bank
- First, visit the Andhra Bank website. i.e. www.andhrabank.in
- Click on the Andhra Bank Notification.
- Download and read it carefully.
- Find the Andhra Bank Application Form at the end.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the details like name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Paste a photo and enclose important documents id asked.
- Post the application form to the address given below.
Jana Chetana Financial Literacy & Credit Counselling Trust,
C/o Andhra Bank, Financial Inclusion Cell, 3rd Floor,
Head Office, 5-9-11, Dr Pattabhi Bhavan,
Saifabad, Hyderabad – 500004
- Last Date to apply: 21st October 2017
Some important links:
APPSC 2017 – Apply 129 Civil Assistant Surgeon jobs
APPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5800 Panchayat Raj Secretary posts
APPSC Jobs 2017 – Apply for 400 Assistant Executive Engineer posts
Hurry up, guys!! Andhra Bank invites applicants through Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification. Andhra Bank is inviting hard working and flexible candidates for filling up their 09 Part Time Sweeper Posts. Interested and eligible ones have to submit their prescribed application form for Andhra Bank Careers 2017 before 13th July 2017. Applicants can submit their application form through offline mode. Continue reading further to know more about Andhra Bank Vacancy 2017.
Andhra Bank Careers 2017 – Andhra Bank Apply Online
Are you one among those candidates who are keenly in search of latest Bank Jobs? Today, Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification is helping all those job seekers to make their dream come true. So, start applying for Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper Jobs 2017 from 3rd July 2017. Applicants who are ambitious to work in a bank must utilize this wonderful opportunity to a great extent. Andhra Bank Notification 2017 detailed information can be found on this official website. i.e www.andhrabank.in.
To be a part of AP Government Jobs, applicants must have completed 8th standard or its equivalent and must also know the local language. Aspirants of Andhra Bank Careers 2017 will have a test or Interview Process for their selection. Applicants who will successfully clear those tests will get a satisfactory amount as salary from Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2017. You may acquire rest relevant information regarding Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by scrolling till the end of the page. For the benefit of the user, we are providing day today’s job notifications through the link available in our website i.e Employment News
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 – andhrabank.in
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Bank|
|Name of the Post||Part Time Sweeper|
|Number of Vacancies||09|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Selection Process||Written Examination or Interview|
Andhra Bank Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the Post||Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Part Time Sweeper||ST||03|
Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are interested in working for Andhra Bank Sweeper Recruitment 2017 should satisfy the given eligibility criteria.
Aspirants must have passed 8th Class or its equivalent and should have studied local language as one of the subjects in 8th standard.
Aspirants who are applying for Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper Recruitment 2017 must satisfy the below age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Upper age limit relaxation shall be to an extent as per the rules.
Candidates who are selected will get a satisfactory amount of salary that is Rs.3187/- per month plus other allowances as per Bank rules.
To get into Andhra Bank Jobs 2017, applicants should cross the below selection steps.
- Written Examination or Interview.
Applicants applying for Andhra Bank Notification 2017 need not pay any application fee.
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Vacancy 2017?
- First of all, willing aspirants can visit this official website i.e www.andhrabank.in
- On the home page click on Recruitment.
- Select Sub Staff recruitment.
- Download the official Notification.
- Please do read the notification carefully.
- please ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Download the application format.
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill up all the necessary details.
- Enclose all the documents along with the application form.
- Send the application form to the below mentioned postal address before the last date.
The Assistant General Manager (HR)
- Advertisement Date: 30th June 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30th June 2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 18th August 2017
Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper Recruitment 2017 – Click Here
Andhra Bank a public sector bank released a recruitment notification for the year 2017. It invites applications to fill 14 sub staff vacancies. This is a good news for the aspirants Looking for Bank jobs. Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 is for stub staff posts. The mode of application for Andhra Bank jobs is Offline. The offline applications started. As there are limited vacancies job seekers utilize this opportunity and Apply for Andhra Bank vacancies 2017. The closing date for Andhra Bank offline application submission is 31st March 2017. Candidates who passed 10th class are eligible to apply for Andhra Bank jobs. For more information regarding the age limit, pay salary selection process, refer the official website of Andhra Bank 2017 www.andhrabank.in.
Andhra Bank Notification 2017 – Andhra Bank jobs
Candidates looking for Bank jobs here is a good news. Andhra bank invites applications for 14 sub staff jobs. The work seekers who are interested can participate in Andhra Bank Recruitment procedure since this jobs notification brings best career option. Candidates looking for Govt jobs Gujarat utilize this golden opportunity and apply for Andhra bank Notification 2017. The educational qualification to apply for Bank jobs is 10th class. And the candidates should have basic reading/writing knowledge of English of the concerned state. Aspirants Candidates passed Graduation are not eligible to apply for these posts. applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years. Job seekers apply for Andhra Bank vacancies before the closing date of application submission 31st march 2017. For detailed information regarding the recruitment details, check the official notification from the website www.andhrabank.in
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 – Andhra Bank Sub Staff vacancies
Andhra Bank recruitment for sub staff jobs notification released for the year 2017. Students interested in public sector Bank jobs apply for these posts. Candidates applying for Andhra Bank sub staff jobs are selected based on their performance in the Interview round. Candidates selected will receive a well-paid salary from the bank officials. Applicants interested in Gujarat bank jobs apply before the closing date of application submission 31st March 2017. For Application fee details, refer the official notification of Andhra Bank. job seekers looking for government jobs check the latest and upcoming job notification on our page Employment News. For applying candidates download the application form from the official website www.andhrabank.in.
Andhra Bank 14 Sub staff Jobs Details
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Bank|
|Name of the post||Sub staff posts|
|Application starts from||Already started|
|Closing date of offline application||31st march 2017|
Vacancy details of Sub staff Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies: 14 posts
To check reservation wise vacancy details of Gujarat State Andhra bank sub staff vacancies 2017 refer the official notification which is attached on our page.
Eligibility criteria for Sub staff Andhra Bank Jobs 2017
- Candidates must pass in 10th Standard or its equivalent from a recognized university or Board.
- Applicants Should not have passed Graduation or its equivalent.
- Contenders Should have passed local language as one of the subjects in 10th Class.
- Aspirants must possess basic reading/writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 25 years
- upper Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
Selection Process: Applicants for Andhra bank Recruitment 2017 are selected based on their performance in the interview round conducted by the officials of Bank.
Pay salary: Selected candidates will receive a well-paid salary. Refer official notification for pay salary details.
Application fee: Refer the official notification of Andhra Bank Sub staff Recruitment 2017.
Application form for Andhra Bank Jobs 2017
As the mode of the application process for sub staff jobs is offline, aspirants download the application form from the official website of Andhra Bank www.andhrabank.in. Fill the application form and send it to the below address. Submit the application form before the last date. The application form should be filled in the prescribed format along with the documents. The closing date for application submission is 31st mArch 2017.
How to apply for 14 Sub staff Andhra Bank jobs 2017? www.andhrabank.in
- Read the official notification clearly.
- Visit the official website www.andhrabank.in.
- Check for the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017.
- Now, click on the application form 2017.
- Download the Sub staff application form 2017.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format as mentioned in the official notification.
- Attach the application form with the required documents.
- Submit the application befoe the last date to the below given postal address.
- Take the print out of application form for future use.
- The closing date for application submission is 31st March 2017.
The Zonal Manager,
Respective Zonal office.
Andhra Bank Notification has recently announced for Counselor jobs with 25 Vacancies on 17th August. The Offline application submission will be one week from the date of the Notification, i.e., by 24th August. Consequently, All the Eligible candidates for these posts can apply through Offline. Furthermore, insights into this Andhra Bank Recruitment details are available down the page since we provided all details regarding recruitment procedure. – andhrabank.in
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 – @ andhrabank.in
The Bank of Andhra has issued an employment news for filling vacancies of Counselor jobs. The work seekers who are interested can participate in Andhra Bank Recruitment procedure since this jobs notification brings best career option. Most of all this bank provides the excellent opportunity for the candidates dreaming of being part of Andhra Bank Careers. So, the job holders have to apply for these vacancies before losing this opportunity. Hence the Interested persons who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the Counselor jobs.
Andhra Bank Careers 2016 for Counselor Jobs
The Workseekers who planned to participate in Andhra Bank Recruitment have to check the below details before they apply. Initially, one has to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions provided by the Announcement. Consequently, Fill the form through Offline. Those who are willing to apply for Counselor vacancies must check especially relevant information about eligibility conditions. For that, one should be Retired bank officer, 10th Passed, Degree/ PG. The age limit should be maximum 62 years. The applicant determination by their execution in Interview. Also, In addition, the pay scale details are provided below.
Therefore For detailed information about Counselor Recruitment, i.e., Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Furthermore, the aspirants looking for another Latest Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can check for other jobs details in recruitment.guru website. So, this Bank of Andhra Recruitment notification probably helps you.
Andhra Bank Jobs Details 2016
The Contenders who are intended to work in Andhra Bank Recruitment can get their required details here. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Latest AP Govt Jobs of Andhra Bank Jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. First of all, the applicants who are searching for latest AP Govt Jobs in Banks follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Andhra Bank.
Official Website: www.andhrabank.in
Total No of Vacancies: 25.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Andhra Bank Vacancies in Counselor Recruitment
The Applicants who are willing to apply Counselor Recruitment, have to check the Notification. One should check the details of Andhra Bank Recruitment because it will help them while filling the application form. Furthermore, details see the official notification provided below. Therefore One can check latest Employment News since we provided other Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs in recruitment.guru website. Therefore Check the vacancies provided below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Jana Chetana Financial Literacy & Credit Counselling Trust recruitment at the following places
|District Name||Name of the Blocks|
|6. Dst. East Godavari||Kadiam|
|7. District East Godavari||Tallarevu|
|8. East Godavari||Korukonda|
|9. West Godavari||Bhimadole|
|10. West Godavari||Tadepalligudem|
|11. Krishna||Vijayawada Rural|
|21. YSR Kadapa||Badvel|
|22. YSR Kadapa||Rayachoti|
Counselor Posts Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Bank 2016
The work seekers of Counselor Jobs in AP Bank Jobs must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. Due to provided vacancy details, one can fill the vacancies after checking eligibility requirements. Therefore the candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the jobs eligibility criteria provided below.
First of all the candidates who are planning to apply for Counselor jobs must have the following requirements.
- The Age should not exceed 62 years as on the Date of appointment.
- The appointment will be on contract basis for one-year duration extendable till the candidate attains the age of 65 years.
- Furthermore, details about age limit check the notification.
- The Aspirant should be Retired bank officer not below Scale-II either under VRS or on Superannuation.
- Should Possess Pass Certificate of 10th Class/ SSC, Degree/ PG.
- Must have Aptitude for counselling and rural development activities with excellent communication skills.
- Also, Refer Advt for detailed posts eligibility details for vacancies.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 – Latest Bank Jobs
The Eligible and Interested candidates in Bank of Andhra Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the Interview.
- If the candidates got selected in this Recruitment for Counselor jobs, then the basic salary will be monthly payment of Rs. 20,000/- with TA/DA. Therefore applicable as per guidelines and by the Trust Decision from time to time.
How to apply for Counselor Andhra Bank Jobs 2016
The Eligible job seekers of Andhra Bank Counselor Recruitment, for application, follow the below provided steps:
- First of all, Go to Official website www.andhrabank.in
- Now the Home page appeared on the Screen.
- Either Directly use the link provided below for Notification with attached Offline Application (or) Search for links in the website.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all the documents of 10th, Degree/PG Certificates, Photocopies of testimonials along with passport size photograph, and Proof of residential address to submit along with Form.
- Hence Carefully fill the application form with required information and.
- Finally, After filling Application form attest all the essential document copies along with Form.
- In conclusion Send the form with documents to below mentioned postal Address.
Jana Chetana Financial Literacy & Credit Counseling Trust,
C/o Andhra Bank,
Financial Inclusion Cell,
3rd Floor, Head Office, 5-9-11,
Dr Pattabhi Bhavan,
- The Advertisement Released date: 17/08/2016.
- The Closure of Offline Application submission: 24/08/2016.
Therefore Andhra Bank Recruitment Details are given. Hence for any other information about the Recruitment application form, vacancies, Jobs Requirements, Refer the official notification in which given below.