Bank of Baroda Notification recently published for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I. BOB Recruitment Notification released with 400 Vacancies on 2nd August. All the Eligible candidates for these posts can apply through Online. The last date for submitting the Online application form will be on 21st August. The Aspirants who planned to apply for Bank of Baroda PO Jobs can get their required information here. The applicant determination for Jobs in Bank of Baroda by their execution in Written Test and Interview. For more insights about this recruitment of BOB jobs like vacant posts, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates available here. – bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda PO Jobs Notification 2016 – Apply for 400 Vacancies @bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda (BOB) has issued an employment notification for filling vacancies of Probationary Officer posts. The work seekers who are interested in these jobs can participate in Bank of Baroda Recruitment procedure. The aspirants have to submit the duly filled application form through Online. For that, the candidate has to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions provided by the Bank of Baroda notification. Those who are willing to apply for these Bank of Baroda PO Jobs must check the eligibility conditions. The Applicants should have Degree (Graduation) according to posts offered. The age limit should be in between 20-28 years. The eligible candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- for General Candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD persons.
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company which is the second largest bank in India. BOB headquartered in Vadodara in Gujarat, India. It has a corporate office in the Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai. Bank of Baroda Gujarat provided great opportunity by releasing notification regarding vacancies in probationary officer posts. The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the Bank of Baroda PO Jobs Vacancies. The candidates who desired to utilize have to download the notification from authority site and submit the filled form at the very last date. For further details about this Recruitment of BOB jobs, i.e., BOB Vacancy details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Bank of Baroda Notification 2016 Details
The Contenders who are intended to work in Bank of Baroda PO Jobs can get their required details here. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Gujarat Bank jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. The applicants who are searching for latest Bank jobs in Gujarat for BOB follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Bank of Baroda
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Total No of Vacancies: 400
Job Location: All over India
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: Bank jobs
BOB Vacancy Details
The Applicants who are willing to apply BOB Recruitment in Gujarat have to check the Bank of Baroda Advertisement for Bank of Baroda Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
Name of the Post
Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Jobs
The work seekers of jobs in Gujarat for Bank of Baroda employment Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Age Limit for BOB vacancies:
- The candidates who are planning to apply for BOB Bank posts must have the age limit of minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years of age as on 1st August 2016.
- The age relaxation applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates & for other relaxation of age check the advertisement link provided below.
Qualification for Bank of Baroda Recruitment:
- The Aspirant should possess the qualification of Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Refer Advt for detailed posts qualification details.
Application fee/ Examination fee:
The Job seekers of Bank of Baroda Recruitment PO posts, have to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- for General candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016
The Eligible and Interested candidates in BOB Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure:
- Written Examination ( Online test with Objective & Descriptive).
- Psychometric Assessment.
- Group Discussion.
- Interview for Shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for BOB Recruitment 2016 for Probationary Officer
The Eligible job seekers of Bank of Baroda PO Jobs can apply for these posts through Online, for Bank of Baroda Recruitment application follow the below provided steps:
- Go for BOB Official website bankofbaroda.co.in (OR)
- Directly use the link provided below for Official Notification and Application form.
- Thereby download the official notification provided below.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for the official notification.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, signature and other documents as mentioned in the notification to apply.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Submit this Application form after Verifying the details.
- The Starting date for Online registration of application: 02/08/2016.
- The Closure of registration of application: 21/08/2016.
- The last date for editing application details: 21/08/2016.
- The deadline for printing your application: 05/09/2016.
- Final call for Online Fee Payment: 02/08/2016 to 21/08/2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which given below.