- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017 – 13 Vacancies
- 1.1 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Details
- 1.2 Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017
- 1.4 Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017 – www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- 1.5 BOM Part Time Inspection Staff Vacancy Notification 2017
- 1.6 Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 -18 @ www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- 1.7 Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 Apply Online
- 1.8 Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017
- 2 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- 3 Bank Of Maharashtra Jobs Notification 2016 – bankofmaharashtra.in
Here is an opportunity to find your dream job. Online applications are invited from career oriented participants in concern of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 201 7 Notification. The Bank of Maharashtra has recently asserted an employment notification to recruit most dynamic and skillful candidates for their vacant 13 Posts. The Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 is for Manager posts. The online application starts from 12th August 2017. Eligible aspirants can send their online applications for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 before 2nd September 2017 @ www.bankofmaharashtra.in and submit the hard copy of the duly filled the application form to the below given postal address. Candidates can check out more details about Bank of Maharashtra Careers 2017 in this article.
Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017 – 13 Vacancies
Bank of Maharashtra has come up with new job notification i.e. Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification. According to this Sarkari Naukri advertisement, Bank of Maharashtra is waiting to online application process from 12th August 2017. Aspirants can send their online applications for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 before 2nd September 2017. Moreover, aspirants can apply for various posts like Manager posts. Further information like age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply process about Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 is mentioned in the below sections.
Individuals who are looking for detailed information about Bank of Maharashtra Careers 2017 can scroll down our page. According to the latest Employment News, Bank of Maharashtra applicants are shortlisted based on their performance in the Group discussion and then Shortlisted candidates will then have to undergo an interview process. Selected ones for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification will get an impressive pay from the government as per the rules. So, immediately apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Vacancies 2017 here.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Post||Manager|
|Name of the Vacancies||13|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting, GD, and Interview|
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017
Interested applicants for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification 2017 should satisfy the below eligibility criteria, then only they are considered as eligible candidates for this post.
Aspirants applying for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 must refer the official notification for post wise qualification details.
Job Seekers applying for Various Posts in Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification should attain the age limit mentioned below.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum age:40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to all the reserved candidates.
Contenders who are desperately willing to work under for Bank of Maharashtra Careers 2017 Notification will be selected based on the below given Selection Process.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants applying for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancies 2017 has to pay the prescribed fee which is given below.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100 /-.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.600/-.
Selected applicants for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancies 2017 will get an extraordinary pay scale of Rs.31,705/- to Rs.45950/- from the Government as per the rules and regulations which are mentioned below
Step By Step Procedure to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancies 2017
- Candidates must first visit the Official Website of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification. i.e www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- On the home page, click on the desired notification.
- Download the official Notification. Read the notification carefully.
- Again, click on apply online.
- If you are a new user complete your registration process first.
- Then fill up all the registered details to log in.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- See through that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria given above before filling the application form.
- Start filling the application form.
- Fill up all the details like name, age, educational qualification, and other necessary details.
- Check all the details filled are correct are not.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and Attach all the other relevant documents along with the application form.
- Don’t forget to mention the date and place.
- Verify the filled details again and press submit button.
- After successful submission, take a print out of it and submit it to the below given postal address before the last date.
The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD)
Bank of Maharashtra Lokmangal
1501, Shivaji Nagar
- Notification Release Date: 12th August 2017.
- Starting Date of Online & Offline Application: 12th August 2017.
- Closing Date of Online & Offline Application: 2nd September 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
Latest job openings in the Maharashtra Bank. Aspirants who are interested in bank jobs can apply for 221 Bank of Maharashtra jobs 2017 @ www.bankofmaharashtra.in before Jun2 24, 2017. Only eligible candidates should apply. check the details of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification 2017 from this page. Go through the below sections to know more information on 221 Maharashtra Bank Vacancy 2017 for Part-time inspection staff posts.
Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017 – www.bankofmaharashtra.in
The employment news Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017 for 221 Part time inspection staff posts is released recently. So, it is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates across India. Moreover, the candidates can check the details of the Maharashtra bank recruitment 2017 from this page. The notification displays vacancies in the posts of Part-Time Inspection Staff. Moreover, all the applicants should satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official BOM notification 2017. We have provided the details of eligibility in the below sections. Additionally, we have also given the links to download the Bank of Maharashtra Jobs Vacancy notification 2017 and online application here.
BOM Part Time Inspection Staff Vacancy Notification 2017
The applicants of Maharashtra Bank Jobs 2017 should have completed Class 10 from a recognized board or institute. Additionally, the candidates should satisfy the age limit mentioned in the official notification. So, we suggest the candidates check the BOM Vacancy eligibility before starting to apply. The board conducts a written test and then an interview to select the candidates applied for the posts. Only those who excel their performance in the Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 written test will be called for the interview. So, get the complete details of BOM Recruitment 2017 from the following page.
[Check Latest Central Govt Jobs here]
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 -18 @ www.bankofmaharashtra.in
|Latest job vacancy in BOM bankofmaharashtra.in|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Bank|
|Name of posts||Part-time Inspection Staff|
|No of Posts||221 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date to apply online||June 24, 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 Apply Online
|Serial No.||Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|1.||Part-time Inspection Staff||221 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for BOM Inspection Staff Jobs:
- The applicants of Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy should have passed Class 10 from a recognized board/ institute.
- You can refer the official notification to know the qualification details further.
Age Limit for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy:
Along with the educational qualification, the candidates should satisfy the following age limit mentioned in the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 28 years.
Age relaxation for the Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy will be according to the rules and norms of Maharashtra Government.
Selection Process of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017:
The Maharashtra bank selects the candidates by conducting the following procedures on the mentioned dates. Basing on the candidate’s performance in the selection process, the board makes the recruitment.
- Written Examination.
BOM Jobs Pay Scale:
All the shortlisted candidates of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment will get the pay scale in the following structure.
- Basic Pay of Rs. 3186.67/-.
Important Dates of Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017:
- Online applications for the BOM Inspection staff vacancies – Available now.
- Last date to apply online – June 24, 2017.
Bank of Maharashtra Apply Online Procedure @ www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- To apply for the Bank of Maharashtra jobs, candidates should visit the official site of the Maharashtra bank.
- On the home page, click on the link to Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Click on the link to download the notification and read the eligibility, instructions to fill the application form.
- After you complete checking the eligibility, click on the link to BOM online application form.
- Start filling your details in the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Moreover, upload the scan copies of your recent passport size photographs, signature, documents to the form.
- Submit the Maharashtra Bank jobs application form.
- Complete the application fee payment in the mentioned format.
- Take a copy of the form and save it for future use.
You can get the BOM Previous Papers, Bank of Maharashtra Exam syllabus from our site. So, stay tuned to our site www.recruitemnt.guru for latest updates on Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017.
Bank Job alert!!! Aspirants of bank jobs can apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 @ www.bankofmaharashtra.in before 25/06/2017. Get the details of 450 Bank of Maharashtra Jobs vacancies from the Maharashtra Bank Notification 2017 here. Also, know the eligibility, selection process, etc of BOM Part time sub staff posts recruitment 2017 on this page.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
The Maharashtra Bank has recently released the notification to fill up 450 vacancies of Part time sub staff posts. It is inviting Bank of Maharashtra online applications from the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria. However, one can know the details of eligibility conditions from the official Bank of Maharashtra Notification. So, we have provided the link to download the notification in the below sections. Spend some time in reading the instructions of BOM sub staff notification before applying.
[Check out Latest Employment News]
450 BOM Part Time Sub Staff Vacancies
Aspirants who are applying for Bank of Maharashtra jobs 2017 should have passed class 10 or its equivalent examination. Additionally, he/she should also satisfy the age limit set by the bank. However, all these details are hidden in the 450 Sub staff Maharashtra Bank Recruitment notification. Moreover, the applicants should complete the Bank of Maharashtra application process @ bankofmaharashtra.in before June 25, 2017. So, read the below sections and know the details of 450 BOM Part Time Sub Staff Vacancies.
[New Govt Jobs in India]
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017-18 @ www.bankofmaharashtra.in
|BOM Sub Staff Jobs|
|Name of the Organisation||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Posts||Part Time Sub Staff Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||450 posts|
|Mode of application||online|
|Online application starts from||Will be updated soon|
|Last date for online applications||June 25, 2017|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancies 2017-18
Educational qualification for BOM Part time Sub Staff Jobs:
- The candidates should have passed class 10 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or institute.
- Check the BOM official notification to know more details on the educational qualification.
Age Limit for Maharashtra Bank Jobs:
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 33 years.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Selection Process:
The Maharashtra bank selects the candidates according to the marks scored by the individuals in the following.
- Written exam or interview.
Important Dates of BOM Recruitment Notification 2017:
- Last date for online application – June 25, 2017.
Apply for Maharashtra Bank Part Time Sub Staff Posts 2017? www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- To apply for Bank of Maharashtra jobs 2017, candidates should visit the official site of Maharashtra bank.
- On the homepage, you will see an option of careers.
- Open the career section and search for the link to the post you are applying for.
- Download the notification of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment for 450 Part time sub staff posts.
- Then move on to the application part.
- Register yourselves in the recruitment and then log in with the credentials to apply.
- Fill in your details in the BOM online application form and then upload the necessary documents, etc.
- Finally, submit the form and save the form for future use.
Bank Of Maharashtra (BOM) Notification recently published for Officer & Clerk vacant posts. Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification released on 4th August. The online fill-up process of Bank jobs in Maharashtra application form starts from 12th August. All the Eligible candidates for Officer & Clerk Posts can apply through Online. The last date to submit the Online application form will be on 6th September. The Aspirants who planned to apply for Bank Of Maharashtra Jobs can get their required information here. The applicant determination for Jobs in Bank Of Maharashtra by their execution in Interview. More insights about this recruitment of BOM Officer & Clerk Jobs are available here. – bankofmaharashtra.in
Bank Of Maharashtra Jobs Notification 2016 – bankofmaharashtra.in
Bank Of Maharashtra has issued an employment notification for filling vacancies of Officer & Clerk Posts. The work seekers who are interested in these jobs can participate in Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment procedure. The aspirants have to submit the duly filled application form through Online. For that, the candidate has to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions provided by the Bank Of Maharashtra Notification. Those who are willing to apply for these Bank Of Maharashtra Jobs must check the eligibility conditions. The Applicants should have Graduation with MBA/ Graduation/Graduation in Agriculture / Law Graduate. The age limit for candidates applying for BOM jobs will be according to the offered posts in which given below.
The Bank Of Maharashtra (BOM) has around 1600 branches and has its headquarters at Pune. Bank of Maharashtra is also the largest bank operating in the state of Maharashtra. Bank Of Maharashtra provided significant opportunity by releasing notification regarding 1315 vacancies in Officer & Clerk Posts. The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the Posts can fill the Bank Of Maharashtra Jobs Vacancies. The candidates who desired to utilize have to download the notification from authority site and submit the filled form at the very last date.
For further details about this Recruitment of BOM Bank job openings for Officer & Clerk Jobs, i.e., BOM Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Bank of Maharashtra Job Openings 2016 Details
The Contenders who are intended to work in Bank Of Maharashtra Jobs can get their required details here. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Bank jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. The applicants who are searching for latest Bank jobs in for BOM follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Bank of Maharashtra
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Mode of Application: Online.
Vacant Posts: 1315 Posts
Job Category: Bank jobs
Maharashtra Bank Vacancy Details
The Applicants who are willing to apply Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment of Officer & Clerk posts, have to check the Bank Of Maharashtra Notification for BOM Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details|
|1. General Officers MMGS III||100 Posts|
|2. General Officers MMGS II||200 Posts|
|3. Security Officers MMGS II||15 Posts|
|4. Clerks Law Graduates||100 Posts|
|5. Clerks Agril Graduates||200 Posts|
|6. Officer JMGS I||500 Posts|
|7. Clerks||200 Posts|
|Total BOM vacant Posts||1315 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for BOM Officer & Clerk Posts
The work seekers of employment in Bank Of Maharashtra Jobs Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements for Bank jobs openings as provided below.
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit Details of BOM||Qualification of BOM Recruitment|
|1. General Officers MMGS III||Minimum 23 & Maximum 32||Graduation with MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB and four years post experience|
|2. General Officers MMGS II||Minimum 23 & Maximum 32||Graduation with MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB and two years post experience|
|3. Security Officers MMGS II||Minimum 28 & Maximum 45||Graduation and should be an Officer with ten years commissioned service experience in Armed/ Paramilitary/ Police force|
|4. Clerks Law Graduates||Minimum 28 & Maximum 45||Graduation in Law from any recognised university.|
|5. Clerks Agril Graduates||Minimum 18 & Maximum 28||Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Activities.|
|6. Officer JMGS I||Minimum 18 & Maximum 28||Graduation and one year PGDBF experience from the banks empanelled institute.|
|7. Clerks||Minimum 18 & Maximum 28||Graduation and six months certification course from banks empanelled institute.|
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
Selection Process for BOM Bank recruitment:
The Eligible and Interested candidates in Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment will undergo selection process through their Online Test, Personal Interview and/ or Group Discussion.
How to apply for BOM Officer & Clerk Posts 2016
The Eligible job seekers of Bank Of Maharashtra Jobs can apply for Officer & Clerk Posts through Online, for Bank Of Maharashtra Online application follow the below provided steps:
- Go for BOM Official website bankofmaharashtra.in (OR)
- Directly use the link provided below for BOM Notification and BOM Online Application link.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for the BOM jobs Notification.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, signature and other documents as mentioned in the notification to apply.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Submit this Application form after Verifying the details.
The Starting date for Online registration of application: 12/08/2016.
The Closure of registration of application: 06/09/2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which given below.