CFHL Recruitment 2017-18
Can Fin Homes Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification is here. The advertisement notice has 25 Vacancies for Manager and Senior Manager Posts. All the eligible and interested aspirants can apply online for CFU Jobs 2o17 from 8th November 2017. The online applications for Can Fin Home Limited Vacancies 2017 have to be submitted on or before 23rd November 2017. Know more details about Jobs in CFH 2017 @ www.canfinhomes.com. Furthermore, details like educational qualification, selection process, age limit, and other Can Fin Homes Limited Job Details are mentioned in the below sections.
Can Fin Homes Limited Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Can Fin Homes Limited|
|Post Name||Manager and Senior Manager|
|Starting date to apply||07-11-2017|
|Closing date to apply||23-11-2017|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
Can Fin Homes Limited Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for CFHL Jobs 2017
Appearing candidates for Can Fin Homes Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification has to meet below provided eligibility conditions,
- Manager: Any Graduate from reputed University with 60% marks. ao, minimum of 3 years Post qualification experience in relevant field.
- Senior Manager: Any Post Graduate from reputed University with minimum 60% marks. Preference for MBA/Professional qualification like CA/ICWA/LLB.
- Manager: 25 to 30 years.
- Senior Manager: 28 to 35 years.
- Manager: Rs.28,000/- to Rs.43,450/-.
- Senior Manager: Rs.33,300/- to Rs.47,770/-.
Applicants of Can Fin Homes Limited Recruitment 2017 must pay the following amount as application fee.
How to Apply for Can Fin Homes Limited Careers 2017
- At first, candidates must visit Can fin Homs official website @ www.canfinhomes.com
- On the home page, click on Careers.
- Click on the desired notification.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility conditions provided above.
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- Upload scanned copy of your recent photograph and necessary documents.
- Finally, Verify the filled details and Submit the application form before the last date.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 07-11-2017.
- Last date to Submit your Online Application: 23-11-2017.
Other Links to Consider:
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 Vacancies.
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 Vacancies.
About Can Fins Home Limited
CanFin Homes Ltd, set up under the sponsorship of Canara Bank, incorporated in the year 1987, “The International Year of Shelter for the Homeless”.The main objective of setting up the company, promoting home ownership and as well, increasing the housing stock in the country. It is the first housing company to get the promotion by a nationalized bank in India. CanFin Homes Ltd is one of the top players in the housing finance sector, in the country today. The company has completed 29 successful years of operation in the field of home finance and has a renowned history of making profits and paying dividends continuously, since inception in 1987.
The company, as on date, is having 132 Branches, 20 Affordable Housing Loan Centres (AHLCs) & 25 Satellite Offices spread across various locations of the country and all these branches and satellite offices are linked to the Registered Office at Bangalore through a core banking platform. Being a South Indian company, 70% of its branches are in southern India and the remaining 30% in Northern India. The Company is a housing finance institution approved by National Housing Bank (NHB), the apex authority of housing in the country. It is a listed company and its shares are traded on all the major stock exchanges in the country.
Know more about Can Fins Home Limited
The Company is offering a range of loan products, housing loans as well as non-housing loans, at competitive interest rates and designed to suit the needs of the customer.
The company is also one of the few housing finance institutions permitted by National Housing Bank, to accept deposits from the public. The deposit schemes of the company are rated “MAAA” by ICRA, which indicates highest credit quality and carries the lowest credit risk.