Exim Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 60 Management Trainee (MT) Posts @ www.eximbankindia.com!! Candidates looking for Exim bank jobs, your search comes to a stop here. The EXIM bank has released its notification and there are 60 vacancies for Management Trainee Posts. Candidates interested in these jobs can read all the information given below. Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form. The Application Form will be available on the Bank’s website under the ‘Career’ section on 19th December 2020. Candidates can start applying when the online link gets activated. The last date of submission of the application form for Exim bank jobs is 31st December 2020.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020-21 | 60 MT Vacancies
Candidates can find all the details below. They can also refer to the EXIM bank notification for more details. To know more about the bank, click on the official website link given. Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank Click on the EXIM bank application link to start applying.
Exim Bank Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Export-Import Bank Of India|
|Number of Vacancies||60 Posts|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Starting date of application||19th December 2020|
|Closing date of application||31st December 2020|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of Exim Bank Vacancy 2020-21:
The details of the vacancy as given in the Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 is as below
Management Trainee (MT) – 60
- UR – 27
- SC – 08
- ST – 04
- OBC (non-creamy layer) – 16
- EWS – 05
Eligibility Criteria for Export-Import Bank Of India Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in Exim Bank Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Aspirants should have possessed an MBA/PGDBA/ PG Degree from a recognized university.
- The candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computers and information technology.
Read the official notification for more details on Exim Bank Careers.
- UR/ EWS: 25 years
- SC/ST: 30 years
- OBC (NCL): 28 years
For more details refer to the official notification
- Exim Bank election will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale for Exim Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Management Trainee (MT) – Rs. 40000/-
Refer to the official website for more details on the pay scale for Exim Bank Jobs
Exim Bank Online Application Fee:
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates- Rs. 100/-
How to apply for Exim Bank Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the Exim bank notification pdf
- Read all the details carefully
- Check if you are eligible
- If eligible, click on the apply online link below
- Start filling in all the details asked for
- Attach all the documents, picture, and signature where required
- Pay the application fee
- Press on submit to complete your EXIM bank online application process
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates for Exim Bank Jobs 2020-21
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st December 2020|
Important Links for Exim Bank Recruitment 2020-21
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|EXIM Bank Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Exim Bank:
Export-Import Bank of India is the premier export finance institution in India, which was established in 1982 under the Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981. Since its inception, the Exim Bank of India has been both a catalyst and a key player in the promotion of cross border trade and investment.