ICICI Bank Careers PO 2019 Recruitment – ICICI-Manipal Programme
The ICICI Bank released an Internship Programme advertisement entitled as ICICI PO Recruitment 2019. Regarding this, the Organization is going to recruit the eligible and diligent candidates for various posts, such as Probationary Officers, and Sales Officers. This year, the ICICI Bank is giving a golden chance to all job searchers to make their career in Banking Sector through ICICI Job Vacancy 2019-20. Therefore, candidates, who intend to apply for ICICI Vacancies 2019 can make use of this opportunity by filling and submitting the duly filled ICICI Bank Application Form on or before the last date. So, keep reading the article to get more information about ICICI Bank Jobs 2019. Also, Apply Online for the ICICI-Manipal Programme PO Recruitment 2019 from the link given or from the ICICI Official website @ icicicareers.com.
ICICI PO Recruitment 2019 – icicicareers.com
|Name of the Baord||ICICI Bank|
|Name of the Vacancies||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officers|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Start Date||Update Soon|
|End Date||Update Soon|
|Course Location||IMA, Bengaluru|
|Job Location||Across India|
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Jobs
Candidates applying for the ICICI PO Programme should satisfy the following eligibility criteria
- Candidate should be completed their Graduation in any Discipline with minimum 55% aggregate from a recognized University or Institute can apply for the ICICI Probationary Officer Programme.
About ICICI-Manipal Probational Programme:
- Selected applicants have to study Post Graduation Diploma In Banking (PGDB).
- Maximum Age:25 Years.
Other ICICI Bank PO Programme Notification 2019-20
Candidates will be selected according to following rounds taken by the ICICI Bank Officials.
- Online Aptitude Test.
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire.
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD).
- Personal Interview (PI).
- Merit List.
|Term 1:||4 Months||Classroom training||IMA, Bengaluru|
|Term 2:||2 Months||Internship||ICICI Bank|
|Term 3:||2 Months||Classroom training||IMA, Bengaluru|
|Term 4:||4 Months||On-the-job training||ICICI Bank|
Check the official notification for further information regarding the ICICI Bank Job Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.3,62,250/- (Amount + 15% Service Tax) and Rs.16,354/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT).So total fees will be Rs. 3,78,604/-.
How to apply for the ICICI Bank Manipal PO Programme
- FIrst, visit the official website of ICICI Bank i.e., www.icicicareers.com.
- Now, search for the ICICI Bank Job Openings 2019-20 Notification.
- Click on the required ICICI Jobs 2019 Notification.
- Read the notification carefully and apply for the job online.
- Start filling the form and submit the required course fee.
- Submit the application form carefully.
- Keep a copy of the same for the future use.
- Starting Date for Application: Available Soon.
- Closing date for Submission of Application: Available Soon.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|