IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online for 1937 Executive Vacancies. Industrial Development Bank of India has announced notification regarding the 300 Executive Vacancy across India. The Bank has announced this recruitment process through Online Mode. Willing candidates can register for the IDBI Executive Vacancy 2019 once the link is LIVE @ www.idbibank.com. Last Date to apply for IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 is 15th April 2019. Other details such as eligibility, salary, age limit and others regarding the IDBI Bank Recruitment for Executive Jobs are listed below. Make sure your registration for the particular vacancy and pay the prescribed application fee before 15th April 2019.
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 – 300 Vacancy in IDBI Bank
|Name of the Bank||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank)|
|Name of the Post||Executives|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||Updated soon|
|Last Date to Apply||15th April 2019|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||15th April 2019|
|Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ST/OBC applicants at all centers||6th May 2019 to 11th May 2019|
|Date of Online Test at all centers||16th May 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank) has come up with a job circular regarding Executive Vacancy. Interested candidates can check the Latest IDBI Executive Vacancy 2019 details on this page, and apply for the IDBI Bank Recruitment before the deadline. Those who want to register for the Executive Vacancy should satisfy all the below provided eligibility details. Aspirants can get all the details regarding the vacancy by clicking on IDBI Bank Official Notification given below.
IDBI Executive Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Name of the Category.||Number of Vacancies.|
The number of posts mentioned above is not exact and may vary depending on future IDBI Bank requirements. IDBI Bank reserves the right to consider and not consider the application form of future requirements. Offers could be issued in phases as per IDBI Bank’s requirement. Adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be placed under Merit List and Wait
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Executive Vacancy 2019 Notification
IDBI Bank Jobs 2019 for Executives Notification
|IDBI Executive Salary:|
IDBI Bank Online Application Fee:
IDBI Executive Jobs Selection Process:
How to Apply Steps for Executive Jobs in Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank) Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official IDBI Bank Website i.e www.idbibank.com
- Click on the ‘Careers’ in the Menu Section.
- In that Page Click on the ‘Recruitment for Assistant Manager – 2019.’
- Now, Click on “APPLY ONLINE” Option.
- Now, Click on the Online Application for the post of Chartered Accountant.
- If you are a new user hit on “Click here for New Registration’
- Now, login with necessary details.
- Fill the form with required details and upload the scanned documents, photograph and others if necessary.
- You can use ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ to verify the filled details.
- Pay prescribed application fee.
- Finally, hit on FINAL SUBMIT button after verifying and ensuring the filled details.
- Now, click on “Payment Tab” and pay your application fee.
- Finally, hit on “Submit” button. No Changes is permitted in the payment mode once you press submit button.
|Official Notification PDF – Download Here|
|IDBI Executive Online Apply Link – Click Here|
|Official Website – Click Here|
Similar Job Openings to IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|» Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 129 Jobs|
» Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 100 Vacancies
Important Points to remember before applying for IDBI Bank Executive 2019 Jobs
- Appointment of Executives will be on a contractual basis.
- Contract period is of 01 year
- On successful completion of 03 years of contractual service, employes may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager Grade A‟ in IDBI Bank which will be done based on the other selection process.
- This may be reviewed for an extension on a year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certifications and availability of vacancies.
About Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank):
IDBI Bank was established in the year 1964 by law. The intention of the bank is to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of India’s new industry. Initially, it operated as a subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India, RBI transferred it to GOI. Many institutes of national importance find their roots in IDBI such as Sidbi, Exim Bank, NSE, and NSDL. The battle cry for the financial space reforms has led the Indian government to reduce its participation in the bank in 2019. At present, LIC has a 51% stake in IDBI Bank, while GOVT has 46% 46% and the remaining 2.54% held by the public. For the first quarter of the current fiscal year 2017-2018, the bank recorded a net loss of Rs 853 million against a profit of Rs 241 billion during the corresponding period of the previous fiscal year.
In the fourth quarter of 2016-17, the bank recorded a loss of 3,200 rupees. Although the loss reported was lower than in the previous quarter, the uncollectible debts continued to increase. In the quarter end i.e. September 2017, the bank recovered with a loss of Rs 198 crore, compared to a loss of more than Rs 2,000 crore in the previous quarter year. The bank is expected to return to earnings in the next fiscal year. It currently has 13,722 ATMs, 1,899 branches, including a branch in Dubai and 12,122 branches. The bank’s balance amounted to INN 3.74 billion as of March 31, 2016 “About us”. IDBI Bank. Retrieved on February 22, 2014. On June 29, 2018, Indian Life Insurance Company (LIC) obtained the Technical Agreement of the Insurance Regulation and Development Authority (IRDAI) to increase its participation in IDBI Banco up to 51%.