Indian Post Payment Bank IPPB Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Manager Posts:
IPPB Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 1150 Manager Vacancies: Latest Bank Jobs Alert!!! The Indian Post Payment Bank Released the IPPB Recruitment 2018 Notification. The Notification is to fill up the 500 Vacancies of Manager Vacancies. Candidates who want to apply for the IPPB Recruitment 2018 Vacancy; they can get the details like age limit, eligibility, selection, application fee, How to apply etc here. Eligible aspirants can apply for the Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018 before the Last Date i.e 15th January 2018 @ indiapost.gov.in.
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Post Payment Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Manager, officer Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||1150 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||15th December 2018|
|Last Date||15th January 2018|
IPPB Vacancy 2018 Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Manager – Area Sales||200|
|Assistant Manager – Are Operations||300|
Eligibility Criteria of IPPB Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the IPPB Recruitment 2018 Notification; they have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria as per the Government. Aspirants can get the all details like Age Limit and Educational Qualification here.
IPPB Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Candidates Must Have Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
- Manager – Area Sales: Officers of Department of Posts regularly appointed as Inspector Posts with at least 2 years of regular service.
- Assistant Manager – Area Operations: At least five years of regular service as Postal Assistant, out of which at least two years hands on experience is mandatory in POSB CBS/ Sanchay Post operations.
- Territory Officer: Minimum 5 years of experience as a GDS.
For More Details refer IPPB Notification 2018.
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)|
|Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers including|
|All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J & K during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC-ST) – 15 years|
(OBC) – 13 years
PWD (Gen) – 10 years
Refere official Notification for More Details.
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on various tests and their Performance.
- Written Examination.
- Interview / or Group Discussion/ Assemenst.
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern:
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- Application fee for the candidates applying for the posts in IPPB Recruitment 2018 is 475/-.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Note: The application fee is non-refundable.
Fee should pay through online system.
How to Apply for IPPB Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates to go to the IPPB website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘work with IPPB’.
- In IPPB page under “Current Openings” Click on Notification.
- Read the Notification Carefully after that click on Apply Online.
- To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter required details.
- Upload the Signature, Photo and required documents.
- After that click on Final Submit Button.
- Finally Pay the Application fee and Take a receipt of it for futures use.
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||15th December 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply||15th December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||15th January 2018|
|Payment of Fee||15/12/2017 to 05/01/2018|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||20th January 2018 for Manger|
21st January 2018 for Territory Officer
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
About India Post Payment Bank:
At India Post Payment Bank, we believe that a nation can only grow when each citizen has the opportunity to prosper, regardless of their way of life. With simple, diverse and growth-oriented offers, IPPB aims to provide all Indians with access to efficient banking services.
Incorporated as a Public Sector Bank under the Publications Department with 100% GOI capital, IPPB was launched on January 30, 2017 in Ranchi and Raipur with the aim of being present in all corners of India before the end of the year.
For now, IPPB is offering a savings account of up to a balance of Rs 1 Lakh, along with digitized payments and remittance services of all types between individuals. In due time, IPPB will also provide current accounts and access to third-party financial services, such as insurance, investment funds, pensions, credit products, forex and more.
IPPB Notification 2018 Job Opportunities:
India Post Payment Bank is under Indian Post and it has branches in almost all states and Union territories of India. This includes Andaman and Nicobar Island, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu And Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal. This is the page which lists out the latest recruitment notifications from the India Post Payment Bank. Check out this page often to know the latest updates of India Post Payment Bank.