- 1 Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Gramin Bank Kerala Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of KGB Bank Recruitment 2015
- 4 Kerala Grameen Bank Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards of Malabar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- 6 Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment Results
- 7 Download Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification PDF
Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification
Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification was released in the month of August. Kerala Gramin Bank has released this notification for to fill 635 vacancies of Office Asst and Officer scale- I, II & III posts. Candidates who are searching for Bank Jobs in Kerala may apply for these posts released under Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these jobs on or before the last date. The notification for KGB Bank Recruitment 2015 is available in our site. The closing date of online application is 15th September 2015.
Kerala Gramin Bank was started on 08/07/2013. It was formed by amalgamating North Malabar Gramin Bank and South Malabar Gramin Bank. Kerala Gramin Bank is the India’s largest Regional Rural Bank (RRB) with 20,000 crore of business, headquartered at Malappuram. The bank works under the Government of Kerala. It conducts recruitment for various posts every year. Recently it has announced notification for recruiting 635 officer and office asst posts released under Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 notification. Aspirants who wish to work in Kerala can apply to these posts before the completion of last date.
Gramin Bank Kerala is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 635 Officer and Office Assistant vacancies in different scales. Candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 notification available in our site. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Kerala can grab this opportunity. Candidates can also check the official website www.keralabank.com for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Gramin Bank Kerala Recruitment Vacancy Details
Kerala Gramin Bank has released notification for 635 officer and office asst posts in various departments through Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please follow the table below for post wise vacancy details of the recruitment. Refer the notification for category wise vacancy details of Gramin Bank Kerala Recruitment.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||116|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (IT)||25|
|4.||Officer Scale-II (CA)||02|
|5.||Officer Scale-II (Law)||10|
|6.||Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||25|
|8.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||207|
Eligibility Criteria of KGB Bank Recruitment 2015
The candidates who are willing to apply for these KGB jobs in Kerala under Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 should met the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given in our site is as per the KGB Bank Recruitment Notification.
Age Limit of Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment
Candidates applying for these Kerala Gramin bank jobs should met the below age limit. The age limit for different posts are given below for general candidates. Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
For Office Assistant & Officer Scale I
- Minimum age : 18 years.
- Maximum age : 28 years.
For Officer Scale- II
- Minimum age : 21 years.
- Maximum age : 32 years.
For Officer Scale III
- Minimum age : 21 years.
- Maximum age : 40 years.
Educational Qualification of Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Candidates must possess graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university/ institute with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates applying for Officer Scale II & III must have experience in relevant field.
- Candidates must have proficiency in Local Language i.e. Malayalam.
Kerala Grameen Bank Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Kerala Gramin Bank.
Official Website: www.keralabank.com
Mode of application: Online.
Name of the Posts: Officer & Office Asst.
Total Vacancies: 635.
Job location: Kerala.
- RRB’s CWE III Written Exam conducted by IBPS.
- Personal Interview.
Interview Centre: Kannur/Malappuram.
- Starting date for filling online application: 01/09/2015.
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 15/09/2015.
- For Office Assistant: 1 year.
- For Officer Scale-I, II & III: 2 years.
Online Application: Application form for officer and office asst posts will be available in the official website. Kindly open the form for the relevant post and submit before the due date. Application form will be available from 01/09/2015 to 15/09/2015.
- For Officer Scale-I : Rs. 36,400/-.
- For Officer Scale- II: Rs. 48,800/-.
- For Officer Scale- III: Rs. 64,600/-.
- For Office Assistant: Rs. 18,100/-.
How to apply: Candidates applying for these jobs released under Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 should follow the steps below before applying online.
- Log on to the official site www.keralabank.com
- Click on recruitment link.
- Open recruitment notification and fill the application form.
- Fill the form in the given format carefully and submit it.
- Take Printout of the application form.
- If selected for interview carry the application form, photo identity proof and other mentioned documents for the interview.
Admit Cards of Malabar Gramin Bank Recruitment
After the closing date of online application, Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Admit cards are available in the official website. Candidates who have applied for these officer and office asst jobs are only eligible to get the admit cards. KGB will post the Admit cards of Malabar Gramin Bank recruitment in the form of post few days before the written exam. Candidates who have scored more marks than Cut off will be called for interview and they will be shortlisted for officer or office assistant posts based on their performance in the personal interview.
Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment Results
After the recruitment process has completed, Kerala Gramin Bank will release the results of Gramin Bank Kerala Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these Officer and Office assistant posts in various departments should check the official website for results. The complete details of Kerala Gramin Bank recruitment results will be announced in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.