- 1 Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Vacancy Details of MGB Bank Recruitment 2015
- 3 Gramin Bank Madhyanchal Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Madhyanchal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards of Sagar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- 6 MGB MP Bank Recruitment 2015 Results
- 7 Download Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification PDF
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification was released in the month of August. MGB Bank has released this notification for to fill 97 vacancies of Officer scale- I posts. Candidates who are searching for Bank Jobs in Madhya Pradesh may apply for these posts released under Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these jobs on or before the last date. The notification for MGB Bank Recruitment 2015 is available in our site. The closing date of online application is 15th September 2015.
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank was formed by merging three rural banks in the state namely Madhya Bharat Bank, Sharda Grameen Bank, Rewa Sidi Grameen Bank. These banks were sponsored by State Bank of India, Allahabad Bank and Union Bank of India. Its head quarters is at Sagar. The presence of the bank is over 12 districts in the state. It conducts recruitment for various posts every year. Recently it has announced notification for recruiting officer posts released under Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 notification. Aspirants who wish to work in Madhya Pradesh can apply to these posts before the completion of last date.
Sagar Gramin Bank is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 97 Officer vacancies. Candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 notification available in our site. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh can grab this opportunity. Candidates can also check the official website www.mgbank.co.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Vacancy Details of MGB Bank Recruitment 2015
Sagar Gramin Bank has released notification for officer posts through Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please follow the table below for category wise vacancy details of the recruitment. Refer the notification for PWD vacancy details of MGB Bank Recruitment.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||General||OBC||SC||ST|
Gramin Bank Madhyanchal Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for these MGB jobs in Sagar under Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 should met the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given in our site is as per the MGB Bank Recruitment Notification.
Age Limit of MGB Officer Recruitment
Candidates applying for these Madhyanchal Gramin bank jobs should met the below age limit. The age limit for these posts are given below.
- Minimum age : 18 years.
- Maximum age : 28 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of MGB Recruitment
- Education qualification for the candidates applying for these officer jobs is same as that of RRB CWE III notification.
- Candidates must have proficiency in Local Language i.e. Hindi.
- Refer the notification attached below for qualifying score of various categories.
Madhyanchal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Madhyanchal Gramin Bank.
Official Website: www.mgbank.co.in
Mode of application: Online.
Name of the Posts: Officer Scale I.
Total Vacancies: 97.
Job location: Madhya Pradesh.
- RRB’s CWE III Written Exam conducted by IBPS.
- Personal Interview.
Interview Centre: Sagar.
- Starting date for filling online application: 01/09/2015.
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 15/09/2015.
Probation Period: Candidates applying for these officer scale I posts should undergo probation for a period of two years. The probation period may be extended by the appointing authority.
Online Application: Application form for these MGB officer posts will be available in the official website. Kindly open the form for the relevant post and submit before the due date. Application form will be available from 01/09/2015 to 15/09/2015. The link for online application is given below.
Pay Scale: Rs. 31,350/- per month.
How to apply: Candidates applying for these jobs released under Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 should follow the steps below before applying online.
- Open the link available in our site.
- Enter Registration no and password to login.
- Click on recruitment link.
- Open recruitment notification and fill the application form.
- Fill the form in the given format carefully and submit before the last date.
- Take Printout of the application form.
- If selected for interview carry the application form, photo identity proof and other mentioned documents for the interview.
Admit Cards of Sagar Gramin Bank Recruitment
After the closing date of online application, Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Admit cards are available in the official website. Candidates who have applied for these officer scale I jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. MGB will post the Admit cards of Sagar Gramin Bank recruitment in the website few days before the written exam. Candidates who have scored more marks than Cut off will be called for interview and they will be shortlisted for officer posts based on their performance in the personal interview.
MGB MP Bank Recruitment 2015 Results
After the recruitment process has completed, Madhyanchal Gramin Bank will release the results of MGB MP Bank Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these Officer scale I posts in various departments should check the official website for results. The complete details of Madhyanchal Gramin Bank recruitment results will be announced in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.