- 1 Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Malwa Gramin Bank Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
- 4 MGB Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
- 6 Malwa Gramin Bank Result 2015
- 7 Download Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification
Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification
Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released recently in the month of August. Malwa Gramin Bank has published this recruitment notification to fill 64 Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who are searching for Latest Bank Jobs can apply for these Malwa Gramin Bank vacancies. Online Registration for the Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 is available from 26th August 2015. To apply online for Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 candidates need to visit official website of Malwa Gramin Bank.
Malwa Gramin Bank is a Regional Rural Bank which is located in Batti, Punjab. It was established with a capital of one crore on 27/02/1986 by State Bank of Patiala. In order to provide excellent service to its customers, Malwa Gramin Bank became a 100% computerized Bank and migrated to CBS on 29/07/2010. Every year it releases recruitment notifications to fill available vacancies in its 68 branches in five districts of Punjab. Aspirants who wish to get Gramin Bank Jobs may apply for these vacancies released under Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 on or before 09/09/2015.
Malwa Gramin Bank is inviting applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Officer and Office Assistant. Candidates who wish to apply for Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment may get Notification in our website. You can also download notification from the official website www.malwagraminbank.com. Please read the complete Malwa Gramin Bank 2015 Notification Before applying. Online applications will be available from 26/08/15 to 09/09/2015. Make sure to apply for officer & Office Asst posts before completion of the last date. Remaining details like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process of Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment are available below.
Malwa Gramin Bank Vacancy Details
Malwa Gramin Bank has published the recruitment notification for 64 officer & Office Assistant Posts. Here we are giving the number of vacancies available for each post under different categories. This will help you to know the total number of vacancies and post wise vacancies released under Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||07 Posts|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (CA)||01 Post|
|3.||Officer Scale-I||34 Posts|
|4.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||22 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
The Candidates applying for Officer & Office Asst Posts in Malwa Gramin Bank should met the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification.
- Educational Qualification required to apply for the officer & office asst posts is same as the educational qualification required to appear for the IBPS CWE RRB III.
- Candidates who possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent are eligible to write IBPS Exam.
- Candidates Qualified in the IBPS CWE RRB III are eligible to apply for these posts.
- Candidates should have proficiency in Local Language i.e. Punjabi.
For Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) & Officer Scale-II (CA):
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
For Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
MGB Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Malwa Gramin Bank
Official Website: www.malwagraminbank.com
Total Vacancies: 64 Posts.
Job location: Punjab.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the below tests.
- IBPS CWE RRB III Written Test Score.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 22/08/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online application: 09/09/2015.
MGB Online Application: Eligible candidates can get online application for Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment at official website www.malwagraminbank.com from 22/08/2015 to 09/09/2015.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official site www.malwagraminbank.com
- Click on Recruitment.
- Download the Challan & Pay the Fee.
- Now enter your Challan Details in Online Application Form.
- Fill the Application & Submit it.
- Take Printout of the application and Original Challan along with supported documents at the time of interview.
To Apply online for Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015, click on below link
Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
The candidates who have applied for Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment are eligible to download the admit cards. As per MGB recruitment notification, you have to apply on or before 9th September 2015. You have to apply through online mode only. Before the exam, the Malwa Gramin Bank will release the admit cards on their official website.
Malwa Gramin Bank Result 2015
Once the results have been released, candidates can check their Malwa Gramin Bank recruitment 2015 results at official website. The result releasing dates will be up dated in our website. So keep visiting our site regularly for Malwa Gramin bank Recruitment 2015 Results.