- 1 NABARD Development Asst Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Nabard Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of Nabard Bank Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development Recruitment 2017 Details
- 1.4 Nabard Online Application for Development Asst Posts @ www.nabard.org
- 1.5 Download NABARD Recruitment 2017 Notification
NABARD Development Asst Recruitment 2017 Notification issued for 85 posts. The Closing date for submission of online application form is 20th September 2016. Get complete details of Nabard Development Assistant Jobs, Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, etc. in our recruitment.guru site.
NABARD Development Asst Recruitment 2017
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has published this advertisement under the Advt no. 01 / DA / 2017-18. NABARD Recruitment 2017 notification was issued to fill the 85 vacancies of Development Assistant (Hindi) posts. Aspirants who were looking for Bank Jobs can apply for these posts released under Nabard Bank Recruitment 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply to this National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development DA Examination on or before the last date. The Closing date for submission of the Online application is 20/09/2016. Applicants may also check the official website, i.e., www.nabard.org for more details regarding the National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development Recruitment 2017. Remaining details like Vacancies, Pay Scale, Age Limit, etc. are mentioned in detail below.
Nabard Vacancy Details
The vacancy details of Nabard Jobs according to the regional office are as follows.
|S.No.||Name of the Regional Office||No. of Posts|
|1.||Andaman & Nicobar||01|
|2.||Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana||05|
|8.||Head Office, Mumbai||09|
|10.||Jammu & Kashmir||01|
NOTE: Refer the notification for category wise vacancy details of Nabard Development Asst Recruitment 2017.
Eligibility Criteria of Nabard Bank Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for Nabard Development Assistant Recruitment
- Development Assistant: Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks with a knowledge of word processing on Computer.
- Development Assistant (Hindi): Aspirants should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks with Hindi and English as subjects or Hindi as a medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as a compulsory subject.
- Job Seekers should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and also able to read and write the English language.
Age Limit for NABARD Jobs
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Name of the Post: Development Assistant (Hindi) posts.
No. of posts: 85.
Mode of Application: Online.
Category: Bank Jobs.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these NABARD Development Asst Recruitment will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Starting date for filling online application: 30/08/2016.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 20/09/2016.
- Last date for fee payment: 20/09/2016.
- Exam date: November/ December 2016.
Application Fee: Job Seekers need to pay the application fee for this National Bank for Agriculture & rural Development vacancies according to their category as follows. The fee should be deposited through Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Mobile wallets. Aspirants need to pay the communication banking charges along with the examination fee.
- Unreserved candidates: Rs. 400/- + 50/- (Banking charges).
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS Categories: Rs. 50/-.
Pay Scale: Rs. 8,860/‐ per month.
Nabard Online Application for Development Asst Posts @ www.nabard.org
Application form for these NABARD Development Asst Jobs released under Nabard Bank Recruitment 2017 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online for DA Hindi Jobs will be active from 30th August 2016. Kindly open the Online Application from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Last Date to Submit the Online Application is 20th September 2016. Applications for this National bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment submitted after 20/09/2016 will not be accepted. So better send the form before the due date. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for Nabard online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Make fee payment according to your category.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature in the given format.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for Nabard DA Jobs, Click on the below link.
Download NABARD Recruitment 2017 Notification
If you are not eligible for this Nabard Development Asst Recruitment, then you can Bookmark and visit our site regularly for more updates regarding Latest Govt Jobs.