RBI Recruitment 2019-20 Notification – Apply Online for 27 Assistant (PWD Candidates)Posts:
RBI Recruitment 2019-20 Notification – Apply Online for 27 Assistant (PWD Candidates) Posts. Latest Bank Jobs Alert!! Reserve Bank of India (RBI) initiates to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Assistant – Special Recruitment Drive for PWD Candidates in various Offices. Accordingly, all interested PWD Candidates can start applying for RBI Recruitment from 26th January 2019 through Online mode. However, the duly filled application forms must be submitted on or before 15th February 2019. Thus, apply at the earliest and be a part of RBI Recruitment 2019. Moreover, below section has complete details about eligibility criteria, educational qualification, & Others. In addition to this visit @ www.rbi.org.i to get more details about RBI Assistant Jobs 2019.
RBI Recruitment 2019-20 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Number of Vacancies||27|
|Name of Posts||Assistant – Special Recruitment Drive for PWD Candidates|
|Jobs Category||Bank Jobs|
|Starting Date of Application||26-01-2019|
RBI Assistant Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant – Special Recruitment Drive for PWD Candidates||27|
RBI Recruitment 2019 for Assistants Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are ready to apply for RBI Assistant Jobs 2019 Notification must ascertain themselves that they meet the following eligibility Criteria. Also, applicants can check this article to get additional details related to educational qualification and others.
Educational Qualification for RBI Recruitment 2019:
- Refer Official Notification for more Details.
Age Limit to apply RBI Recruitment 2019:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- As Per the Rules.
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Candidates are selected based on below provided g tets.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Pay Scale for RBI Recruitment 2019:
All Selected Candidates will get the following amount as their Salary.
- An Impressive Salary.
Application Fee for RBI Recruitment 2019:
Applicants must pay a below specified amount as application fee.
- Refer Official Notification Provided Below.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2019 Definitive Types:
- Firstly, visit RBI Official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- On the main page check for desired Notification.
- Download the Official notification and read it carefully.
- If you meet the above-provided eligibility criteria, click on an apply online link.
- Fill in an application with all necessary details.
- Upload scanned documents like a photograph, marks cards, id proofs & Others.
- Pay application fee and press submit button before the last date.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
|Starting Date of Online Application||22nd January 2019|
|Closing Date of Application||27th January 2019|
|Dates to Pay Application Fee||26th January 2019 to 15th February 2019|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||6th April 2019|
|Date of Mains Examination||7th May 2019|
|Date of Result||Updated Soon|
RBI Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
RBI Recruitment -18
RBI Recruitment -18 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant Vacancies: Reserve Bank of India Recently Published the RBI Recruitment Notification to fill up the 526 Vacancies of Office Attended Posts. Eligible Aspirants who are interested apply for Vacancy in RBI; they can apply before the Last Date i.e 7th December .
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment -18
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Office Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||526|
Region wise Vacancy Details in RBI Recruitment -18
|Name of the Region||No. of Vacancies|
|Chandigarh & Shimla||47|
|Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji||165|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||47|
Eligibility Criteria of RBI Recruitment
Candidates must have 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from the concerned State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office.
Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between below age limits as on 1st November
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 25 years.
Age Relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Rules.
Selection Process: Applied Applicants will be selected based on the Following Process.
- Online Test.
- Language Profession Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the Application fee to apply
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/ General candidates (Test fee+ Intimation Charges).
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS (Intimation Charges).
Fee Must be Paid through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a Rs. 10,940 – Rs. 23,700/- Per Month.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment Notification
- Visit the official Reserve Bank of India Website i.e www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on the [email protected]
- Click on the Current Vacancies and Vacancies.
- Open Official Notifications and Read the Details.
- Click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a Printout of online application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 16th November .
- Start Date to Apply & Payment of Fee: 17th November .
- Last Date to Apply & Payment of Fee: 7th December .
- Last date for printing your application: 22nd December .
Official Advertisement Notification – Click Here
Apply Online Link – Click Here
RBI Assistant Recruitment -18
RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification issued recently. Aspirants who are searching for the Bank jobs can check the RBI Recruitment Notification now. Candidates can apply for the 500 RBI Assistant Jobs. The RBI Assistant Application procedure starts very soon. The closing date to apply online for the RBI Assistant Recruitment is in the very near future. For further recruitment details regarding the Reserve Bank of India RBI Jobs , you have to stay on our page recruitment.guru.
RBI Assistant Notification Overview
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Number of Vacancies||623 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Key Contents of the Page:
- Details of RBI assistant Notification pdf.
- Link to Reserve Bank of India Assistant apply online.
- rbi.org.in Recruitment Selection Process.
- RBI Assistant exam dates.
- Last 10 years RBI Assistant previous papers.
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant syllabus, exam pattern details.
- Details of Expected RBI Assistant cut off.
- Date of RBI Assistant Admit Cards Release.
RBI Assistant Vacancy Details – 623 Vacancies
Latest RBI Assistant Jobs -18: Job Seekers who aimed their bright future at the Central government Jobs can check the RBI Recruitment Notification . The Reserve Bank of India has recently issued the RBI Notification regarding the Assistant Vacancies. The RBI is looking to recruit 500 RBI Assistant Vacancies. It is the latest career opportunity of this week. Therefore, all work seekers can grab this latest career opportunity of getting a Bank job through RBI Assistant Notification -18.
RBI Assistant Vacancy
Applicants must have to check the region wise number of vacancies in advance before applying for the RBI Recruitment of 623 Assistant Posts. Check the below-given table to get the complete details about the no of vacancies of the RBI Assistant jobs.
RBI Assistant Important Dates
You can also check the Tentative dates of prelims and mains examination here on our page recruitment.guru. Candidates can check the RBI Recruitment Notification for the 500 RBI Assistant jobs directly from this page. Eligible candidates for the RBI Assistant Vacancies have to go through online application commencement through the official website www. rbi.org.in. Applicants can get the Syllabus and the Previous papers for the RBI Assistant posts from our pages. There are specially designed to provide you the latest stuff regarding the RBI Assistant Notification .
RBI Assistant Exam Dates
RBI Assistant Application Form -18
Eligible contenders for the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Posts can start the complete the online commencement before the last date. Check the below given steps to apply online for the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification .
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Exam
- Firstly, carefully read the notification given below.
- Check the RBI Assistant Eligibility conditions.
- If satisfied, click on the below given application link.
- Fill the application form with the complete details.
- Make fee payment as per the category.
- Finally, collect the copy of the online application for further reference.
RBI Assistant Notification – Click Here
Apply Online Link – Click Here
RBI Assistant Application Fee Details
- General/ OBC/ Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 450/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- The Payment of Fee should be done through Online.
RBI Assistant Salary
- Basic pay: Rs. 15,060/- per month.
- Pay scale: Rs. 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years).
- Allowances: It includes Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
- Gross emoluments: Approximately Rs. 32,429/- per month.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability.
- Reimbursements: For expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, briefcase, book Grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- Dispensary facilities: Apart from reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility) RBI assistants also gets certain dispensary facilities.
- Loans and Advances: Granted at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, and Personal Computer.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Details
Aspirants who possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline are eligible for the 623 RBI Assistant Posts. Applicants should possess an age limit between 20-28 Years as mentioned in the RBI Assistant Notification. The Reserve Bank of India will recruit the candidates based on RBI Preliminary Examination, Mains Exam, Interview. Therefore, all eligible candidates can immediately start the process of online commencement for the RBI Assistant Recruitment . The RBI Jobs Application process is valid only for the dates mentioned in the notification.
Aspirants who possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks are eligible to apply for the RBI Recruitment for Assistant Posts. For complete details regarding the academic qualifications, check the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification -18.
- Minimum age: 20 Years.
- Maximum age: 28 Years.
|PwD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates who were domiciles in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in between the period 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
|Candidates, holding working experience of RBI||Years of Experience (Maximum 3 years)|
Applicants of the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification must have to check the RBI Asst Recruitment eligibility conditions like educational qualifications, age limit details. You can also check the RBI Assistant Vacancies pay scale, selection process from the below-given details.
RBI Assistant Selection Process:
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern :
|Quantitative||Total Marks – 100||1 Hour|
*¼ marks will be deducted for each negative question.
For Mains Exam:
|Quantitative||Total Marks – 100||3 Hours|
|Basic Computer Knowledge|
RBI Assistant Syllabus
RBI Assistant Syllabus Pdf is available. So, the candidates who have applied for the Examination they can get the Detailed Syllabus here.
RBI Assistant Syllabus
Download RBI Assistant Syllabus – Click Here
RBI Assistant Previous Papers
The Reserve Bank of India will conduct the Assistant Exam in December . Therefore, If aspirants want to crack the RBI Assistant exam then they need to prepare by solving RBI Assistant Previous year papers & solved questions papers. As this is a better way of getting the good marks in the RBI Assistant Exam . So, we are proving you some solved questions paper that may help you to crack the Exam.
RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers – Click Here
RBI Assistant Preparation
We are going to discuss some RBI Assistant Preparation Tips, which will help you to prepare for the examination.
- First of all, applicants you should focus on your exam by doing regular reading of important topics of Syllabus, News Papers, etc.
- Make a study plan and begin with the Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude section.
- Practice one topic at one Time. Try to solve more questions on that topic to make strength in the exam.
- Aspirants require startup to date regarding the daily Current Affairs.
- After completing full syllabus, try to revise all topics, but first of all, revise all the important and hard topics in which you feel that you are a week.
- Try to Attempt more and more mock test and online test series to score batter.
Daily Current Affairs for Your Practice – Click Here
RBI Assistant Online Test Series
Here, provides you the RBI Assistant online test series that will help you to prepare for online examination. There are 3 parts available for each and every candidate to understand the exam format. If you go for the online test then you will able to give the best in Examination.
RBI Assistant Mock Test – Click Here
RBI Assistant Admit Card
Reverse Bank of India will issue RBI Assistant Admit card for written exam and interview. The Applicants can download the admit card for RBI Assistant Exam from RBI official website. Candidates can download their admit card by entering the Registration Number and date of birth.
RBI Assistant Admit Card – Click Here
RBI Assistant Cut Off
Cut off means the minimum marks scored by the applicants to qualify the RBI Assistant exam and to be considered for the further selection process. The cut off will be decided by RBI Officials. The applicants have to qualify in the Recruitment exam to be selected for the RBI Assistant Jobs.
RBI Assistant Cut off State Wise – Previous Year Cut off
|Kanpur & Lucknow||170.25||162.00||—-||—-||130.00||82.25|
RBI Assistant Cut Off – Click Here
RBI Assistant Result
The RBI Assistant Exam Result released by RBI on its official website. RBI release the list of candidates who are shortlisted for the interview round as soon. The marks obtained by the candidates in the RBI Assistant Written exam and interview will update after the declaration of the final result.
RBI Assistant Result – Click Here
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935. It was established in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. Reserve Bank, Central Office initially came into existence in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in the year 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.The Reserve Bank’s affairs are governed by a central board of directors.
The board is appointed by the Government of India in keeping with the Reserve Bank of India Act. The Reserve Bank India under the act of 1934 sets out the objectives of the Reserve Bank:“to regulate the issue of Bank notes and keeping of reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in India and generally to operate the currency and credit system of the country to its advantage; to have a modern monetary policy framework in order to meet the challenge of a gradually increasingly complex economy, and also to maintain price stability, keeping the Objective of Growth in mind.
RBI Recruitment 2019-20 Job Opportunities:
Firstly, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has 27 new openings for the year 2019-20. However, the Vacancies available are for Assistant – Special Recruitment Drive for PWD Candidates. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates who meet the age limit and other criteria can apply for RBI Recruitment 2019. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date.
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding the vacancy in RBI Jobs 2019. However, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding Jobs in Reserve Bank of India 2019 on this page. Additionally, check eligibility details, how to apply process & Others on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about Vacancy in Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2019.