RBI Recruitment 2017-18
RBI Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant Vacancies: Reserve Bank of India Recently Published the RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification to fill up the 526 Vacancies of Office Attended Posts. Eligible Aspirants who are interested apply for Vacancy in RBI; they can apply before the Last Date i.e 7th December 2017.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Office Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||526|
Region wise Vacancy Details in RBI Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Region||No. of Vacancies|
|Chandigarh & Shimla||47|
|Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji||165|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||47|
Eligibility Criteria of RBI Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from the concerned State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office.
Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between below age limits as on 1st November 2017
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 25 years.
Age Relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Rules.
Selection Process: Applied Applicants will be selected based on the Following Process.
- Online Test.
- Language Profession Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the Application fee to apply
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/ General candidates (Test fee+ Intimation Charges).
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS (Intimation Charges).
Fee Must be Paid through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a Rs. 10,940 – Rs. 23,700/- Per Month.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Visit the official Reserve Bank of India Website i.e www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on the [email protected]
- Click on the Current Vacancies and Vacancies.
- Open Official Notifications and Read the Details.
- Click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a Printout of online application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 16th November 2017.
- Start Date to Apply & Payment of Fee: 17th November 2017.
- Last Date to Apply & Payment of Fee: 7th December 2017.
- Last date for printing your application: 22nd December 2017.
Official Advertisement Notification – Click Here
Apply Online Link – Click Here
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017-18
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification issued recently. Aspirants who are searching for the Bank jobs can check the RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification now. Candidates can apply for the 500 RBI Assistant Jobs. The RBI Assistant Application procedure starts very soon. The closing date to apply online for the RBI Assistant Recruitment is in the very near future. For further recruitment details regarding the Reserve Bank of India RBI Jobs 2017, you have to stay on our page recruitment.guru.
RBI Assistant 2017 Notification Overview
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Number of Vacancies||623 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Key Contents of the Page:
- Details of RBI assistant 2017 Notification pdf.
- Link to Reserve Bank of India Assistant apply online.
- rbi.org.in Recruitment 2017 Selection Process.
- RBI Assistant 2017 exam dates.
- Last 10 years RBI Assistant previous papers.
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant 2017 syllabus, exam pattern details.
- Details of Expected RBI Assistant 2017 cut off.
- Date of RBI Assistant 2017 Admit Cards Release.
RBI Assistant 2017 Vacancy Details – 623 Vacancies
Latest RBI Assistant Jobs 2017-18: Job Seekers who aimed their bright future at the Central government Jobs can check the RBI Recruitment Notification 2017. The Reserve Bank of India has recently issued the RBI Notification regarding the Assistant Vacancies. The RBI is looking to recruit 500 RBI Assistant Vacancies. It is the latest career opportunity of this week. Therefore, all work seekers can grab this latest career opportunity of getting a Bank job through RBI Assistant Notification 2017-18.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017
Applicants must have to check the region wise number of vacancies in advance before applying for the RBI Recruitment of 623 Assistant Posts. Check the below-given table to get the complete details about the no of vacancies of the RBI Assistant jobs.
RBI Assistant 2017 Important Dates
You can also check the Tentative dates of prelims and mains examination here on our page recruitment.guru. Candidates can check the RBI Recruitment Notification for the 500 RBI Assistant jobs directly from this page. Eligible candidates for the RBI Assistant Vacancies have to go through online application commencement through the official website www. rbi.org.in. Applicants can get the Syllabus and the Previous papers for the RBI Assistant posts from our pages. There are specially designed to provide you the latest stuff regarding the RBI Assistant Notification 2017.
RBI Assistant Exam Dates 2017
RBI Assistant Application Form 2017-18
Eligible contenders for the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Posts can start the complete the online commencement before the last date. Check the below given steps to apply online for the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant 2017 Exam
- Firstly, carefully read the notification given below.
- Check the RBI Assistant Eligibility conditions.
- If satisfied, click on the below given application link.
- Fill the application form with the complete details.
- Make fee payment as per the category.
- Finally, collect the copy of the online application for further reference.
RBI Assistant Notification 2017 – Click Here
Apply Online Link – Click Here
RBI Assistant 2017 Application Fee Details
- General/ OBC/ Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 450/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- The Payment of Fee should be done through Online.
RBI Assistant Salary 2017
- Basic pay: Rs. 15,060/- per month.
- Pay scale: Rs. 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years).
- Allowances: It includes Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
- Gross emoluments: Approximately Rs. 32,429/- per month.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability.
- Reimbursements: For expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, briefcase, book Grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- Dispensary facilities: Apart from reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility) RBI assistants also gets certain dispensary facilities.
- Loans and Advances: Granted at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, and Personal Computer.
RBI Assistant 2017 Eligibility Details
Aspirants who possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline are eligible for the 623 RBI Assistant Posts. Applicants should possess an age limit between 20-28 Years as mentioned in the RBI Assistant Notification. The Reserve Bank of India will recruit the candidates based on RBI Preliminary Examination, Mains Exam, Interview. Therefore, all eligible candidates can immediately start the process of online commencement for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017. The RBI Jobs Application process is valid only for the dates mentioned in the notification.
Aspirants who possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks are eligible to apply for the RBI Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Posts. For complete details regarding the academic qualifications, check the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017-18.
- Minimum age: 20 Years.
- Maximum age: 28 Years.
|PwD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates who were domiciles in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in between the period 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989||5 Years|
|Candidates, holding working experience of RBI||Years of Experience (Maximum 3 years)|
Applicants of the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification must have to check the RBI Asst Recruitment eligibility conditions like educational qualifications, age limit details. You can also check the RBI Assistant Vacancies pay scale, selection process from the below-given details.
RBI Assistant 2017 Selection Process:
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination
RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Pattern :
|Quantitative||Total Marks – 100||1 Hour|
*¼ marks will be deducted for each negative question.
For Mains Exam:
|Quantitative||Total Marks – 100||3 Hours|
|Basic Computer Knowledge|
RBI Assistant 2017 Syllabus
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 Pdf is available. So, the candidates who have appled for the Examination they can get the Detailed Syllabus here.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017
Download RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 – Click Here
RBI Assistant Previous Papers
The Reserve Bank of India will conduct the Assistant Exam in December 2017. Therefore, If aspirants want to crack the RBI Assistant 2017 exam then they need to prepare by solving RBI Assistant Previous year papers & solved questions papers. As this is a better way of getting the good marks in the RBI Assistant Exam 2017. So, we are proving you some solved questions paper that may help you to crack the Exam.
RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers – Click Here
RBI Assistant 2017 Preparation
We are going to discuss some RBI Assistant Preparation Tips, which will help you to prepare for the examination.
- First of all, applicants you should focus on your exam by doing regular reading of important topics of Syllabus, News Papers, etc.
- Make a study plan and begin with the Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude section.
- Practice one topic at one Time. Try to solve more questions on that topic to make strength in the exam.
- Aspirants require start up to date regarding the daily Current Affairs.
- After completing full syllabus, try to revise all topics, but first of all, revise all the important and hard topics in which you feel that you are a week.
- Try to Attempt more and more mock test and online test series to score batter.
Daily Current Affairs for Your Practice – Click Here
RBI Assistant 2017 Online Test Series
Here, provides you the RBI Assistant online test series 2017 that will help you to prepare for online examination. There are 3 parts available for each and every candidate to understand the exam format. If you go for the online test then you will able to give the best in Examination.
RBI Assistant Mock Test 2017- Click Here
RBI Assistant 2017 Admit Card
Reverse Bank of India will issue RBI Assistant Admit card for written exam and interview. The Applicants can download the admit card for RBI Assistant Exam from RBI official website. Candidates can download their admit card by entering the Registration Number and date of birth.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
RBI Assistant 2017 Cut Off
Cut off means the minimum marks scored by the applicants to qualify the RBI Assistant exam and to be considered for the further selection process. The cut off will be decided by RBI Officials. The applicants have to qualify in the Recruitment exam to be selected for the RBI Assistant Jobs.
RBI Assistant Cut off State Wise – Previous Year Cut off
|Kanpur & Lucknow||170.25||162.00||—-||—-||130.00||82.25|
RBI Assistant Cut Off 2017 – Click Here
RBI Assistant 2017 Result
The RBI Assistant Exam 2017 Result released by RBI on its official website. RBI release the list of candidates who are shortlisted for the interview round as soon. The marks obtained by the candidates in the RBI Assistant Written exam and interview will update after the declaration of the final result.
RBI Assistant Result 2017 – Click Here