RBI Recruitment 2015-16 Notification has recently released on 12th June 2015. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released this recruitment notification to fill 504 Assistant vacancies in various branches of RBI. Aspirants preparing to get jobs in Banks may apply for these assistant vacancies in RBI on or before the last date. This is a good opportunity for the candidates looking for Latest Bank jobs in India. The Last date to apply for Assistant Posts in RBI is 03/07/2015. Online applications will be available to the candidates from 12th June 2015 at the official website www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Recruitment 2015-16 Notification for 504 Assistant Vacancies
The Reserve Bank of India is the Central Bank of India. All Commercial and Public sector banks in India are monitored by Reserve Bank of India. It was established in the year 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. It has branches all over the India to provide better services to its customers. Now it has released the notification for the recruitment of 504 Assistant Posts to work in various branches allover the India. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 3rd July 2015 for Asst posts released under RBI Recruitment 2015-16 Notification.
The Reserve Bank of India is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 504 Assistant posts to work in various offices of the Bank. RBI will conduct country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview to select the candidates for the posts of Assistant. Candidates can get Online applications and official Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Notification at the official website www.rbi.org.in. Please read the complete RBI Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification Before applying. Remaining details like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process will be available below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Here we are giving the number vacancies available in various branch offices of the RBI under different categories. Below table illustrates the number of vacancy details.
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||3||0||0||27||30|
For more details please refer RBI recruitment notification.
RBI Recruitment 2015-16 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for Assistant Posts in Reserve Bank of India should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the local language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state.
Age Limit: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1987 and not later than 01/06/1997 to be eligible to apply for this post.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Please refer official RBI Assistant Recruitment notification for age relaxation details.
RBI Recruitment 2015-16 Details
Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Total Vacancies: 504.
Job Location: Various branches.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the below tests.
- Country wide Online written test.
Application Fee: Application Fee has to be paid through online using credit card/debit card/net banking.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- For OBC/General candidates: 450 /- (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will draw Basic Pay of Rs. 8,860/- per month.
- Date of Commencement of submission of online application: 12/06/2015.
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 12/06/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application & Application Fee: 03/07/2015.
- Tentative Online Test Date: Various dates in August 2015.
RBI Recruitment 2017-18 online application:
Candidates can get online application for the post of Assistant at the official website www.rbi.org.in. Fill the application carefully and submit it through online on or before 03/07/2015.
RBI Recruitment 2017-18 apply online instructions:
- Log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on the Advertisement ” Recruitment for the post of Assistant.”
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Click on the link available for filling the online application.
- Click on “Click here for new registration.”
- Register yourself by giving required details & fill the application form.
- Validate your details before submitting the application form and submit it.
- Take print out of the application form for future reference.
RBI Bank Recruitment 2017 Admit Cards
Candidates can download the Admit card for Assistant posts in RBI at the official website www.rbi.org.in. Admit cards will be available one month/15 day before the online test. You can Also check RBI Cutoff at official website once the results are declared.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Results
Candidates can check their Written Exam & Interview results at official website www.rbi.org.in. Browse our website recruitment.guru for more Bank jobs in India.
For More Details, Please refer official RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification
Given below is the Recruitment notification released by the RBI Bank to fill 504 Assistant posts. Check it carefully before applying.
Download RBI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification pdf.