Repco Bank Recruitment 2019-20
Repco Bank Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply for 15 Sub Staff/ Peon Vacancies. The Repco Bank has recently announced a Job Notification for 15 Job Vacancies of Sub Staff/ Peon Posts. Applicants those who are eagerly waiting for the Banking Jobs can apply for the Post through Offline Process. Candidates can start downloading the Application form and send the duly filled application form for the Sub Staff/ Peon Jobs on or before the last date by 21st December 2019.
Repco Bank invites applications for the post of Sub Staff / Peon and the Vacancy position may vary depending on actual requirement at the time of the final process. Shortlisted candidates’ will be on Contract basis Temporary/Casual basis) up to a period of two years which may be extended for a further period. The Bank has invited the applications from various States like State-wise vacancies. So, Candidates should be proficient in the local language of the state, from the State which the candidates have applied. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the above Posts.
<< Also Check: Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment – 350 Openings>>
Repco Bank Sub Staff/ Peon Recruitment 2019-20 | 15 Openings
|Organization Name||Repco Bank|
|Name of the Post||Sub Staff / Peon|
|No.of. Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date of Application||Started|
|Closing Date of Application||21st December 2019|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana|
Repco Bank Job Vacancy 2019-20 | State-wise vacancies:
|Sub Staff/ Peon – 15 Posts|
|Name of the State||No.of. Vacancies|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Repco Bank Recruitment 2019
Applicants can check your Eligibility details from this page and get the complete information of Repco Bank Careers 2019-20. Along with the Eligibility Criteria we have provided some easy steps to download the Repco Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification from the following section.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the Repco Bank Jobs.
- Candidates who have passed in 10th Standard can apply for the Sub Staff/ Peon Vacancies.
Repco Bank Careers Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years (as on 30/11/2019)
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. guidelines and Reservation as per Government Norms.
Application Fee for Repco Bank Recruitment 2019:
- General / OBC / Others – Rs.150/-
- SC / ST/ REPATRIATES – NILL
- Non-refundable and inclusive of GST, Application without Demand Draft/Bank Pay order will not be considered.
- The application fee must be paid upfront by means of Bank Pay Order or Bank Demand Draft issued by Scheduled Bank payable at Chennai and should be drawn in favor of “REPCO BANK RECRUITMENT CELL”.
- The applicant should write his name and address on the backside of the Demand
Draft/Bank Pay Order.
<<Also Check: Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment – 4805 Openings>>
Repco Bank Careers Salary Details:
- Sub Staff / Peon – Rs.8000/- p.m.(Metro) and Rs.7500/- p.m.(Non-Metro)
Selection Process for Repco Bank Sub Staff/ Peon Recruitment 2019:
- Written Examination
- Eligible candidates alone will be called for Written Test to be held at CHENNAI. Date of Written examination will be intimated through Call letter for eligible Candidates.
- Must know cycling and have Two Wheeler License
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should enclose Self-attested copies of Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority, ie. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar (Repatriate candidates should enclose attested copies of proof). In the absence of the certificates, they will be treated as general candidates
- Candidates having Four Wheeler license, if found suitable for driving, may be considered for Peon-cum-Driver in the same cadre.
How to apply for Repco Bank Jobs 2019-20?
- Initially, Download the Repco Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf given below.
- Read the given details completely and ensure the eligibility level.
- Download the Repco Bank Sub Staff/ Peon Recruitment Application form given below.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms should submit their application
- Application in the Bio-data form in English typed on thick A4 size sheet
- Paste one recent passport size photograph affixed on the top right side corner of the application
- Submit the application to the Registered Postal address before the last date.
NOTE: Applications Complete in all Respects should be sent in a Closed Envelope Superscribed “for the Post of Sub Staff/Peon” to the following Postal Address.
The General Manager (Admin),
Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449,
No:33, North Usman Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017.
Important Dates for Repco Bank Sub Staff/ Peon Vacancies 2019
|Starting Date to Submission of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date to Submission of Application Form||21st December 2019|
Important Links for Repco Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Bank Jobs for you
|Recruitment Link||Post Details||Last Date to Apply|
|RBI Assistant Jobs||Assistant – Various||[Updated Soon]|
|RBI Grade B Notification||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR, and DSIM in Common Seniority Group||[Updated Soon]|
|IDBI Bank Recruitment||61 – Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)||[12-12-2019]|
|SBI Recruitment||18 – Zonal Sales Manager, Vice President & Manager/ Senior Manager||[12-12-2019]|
|Central Bank of India Recruitment||Faculty, Office Assistant, Counselor FLCC||[10-12-2019]|
About Repco Bank
Repco Bank (Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank) is a cooperative bank established by the Government of India in 1969 to improve the financial needs of repatriates from Sri Lanka and Burma. It has been controlled by the Ministry of Home Affairs and operated only in the South Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu. As of 2014, the shares of the bank are the Government of India has 73.33%, repatriates have 21.28% and state governments Tamil Nadu has 2.91%, Andhra Pradesh has 1.73%, Kerala has 0.59% and Karanataka has 0.17%.